Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

More troubles after a bad day

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

More troubles after a bad day - Page 8 Empty Re: More troubles after a bad day

Post by TheRacker Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:11 am

Juni managed to land her shoulder right into his gut, which was enough to take him down. And seeing him bleed brought a nice smile on her face. Seeing her opponent bleed was always the scene that she was looking forward too.

Juni get back on her feet pretty quickly and reached down to grab Kane to pick him up and put him back on his feet. She'd follow by grabing his wrist, trying to irish whip him in nearby table.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:15 am

Kane was kind of dizzy when Juni pulled him back on his feed. He saw a smile on have face he did not like in that moment. Already in the next moment she whipped him throw the thrown with his hip he hit one of the nearby tables. Then he fall on the table, laying face down there. HE was moaning, his powers came to an end and he would not be able fight on much longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:05 pm

"That's what you get if you mess with me, boy!" Juni shouted as she start walking toward him. Once reaching him, he was still on the table so German went to grab his hair and slamed his head in the table once. Still holding his hair, Juni start tuging him across the bar untill they would reach the bar counter.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:35 am

Kane was lying dizzy on the Table; suddenly he felt how his hair was grabbed. He looked surprised at his opponent who grabbed his hair. In the next moment his head was lifted up and then slammed hard on the wooden table. That made him just dizzier, so he could not fight back when Juni draw him throw the room to the Bar counter. He was handing in her hand like a wet gab. He tried to grab Juni´s hand and get her to let go of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:46 pm

Juni wasn't adding too much strength to her grip when holding his hair, so Kane didn't have too much problems to removing her hand off his hair."Oh no no no, you're not getting anywhere!" Juni said and grabed his hand and put other hand on his hips. She used her strength and both arms to shove him in bar counter. She would just follow by slowly walking toward him before proceeding with next move.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:50 pm

Kane crashed hart into the bar counter and went down to the ground. He was sitting on the floor, back against the counter, locking at the angry women coming his way. He brought himself into some troubles he could not handle.
“Okay okay… I give up… I will leave you alone… you won!” He tried to calm her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:39 pm

Juni was kinda pleased that he finally realized that he won't achieve anything, but it was too late now. She already decided that she will hurt him and there is no way of backing off now.

She grabed his body and secured his head between her thighs before lifting him up on her shoulders and prepare herself to power bomb him. "Any last words?" She grined and turned toward bar counter, trying to throw him down and hopefully through it.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:51 am

With one powerful move Kane was lifted up from the floor and sat on the shoulder of Juni. He looked around surprised and a bit scared. “Ne please don´t” Kane wanted to stop Juni when she was heading to the counter. But he was already on the way down. His back hit the counter and a loud cracking was to hear. The counter under him started to burst and he went throw it. Kane landed on the floor. His arms and legs where limply and he did not move an inc. Kane has gone ko.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:44 pm

"I told you to leave me alone." She said to his lifeless body. "Call the ambulance or throw him out, i don't care what you do with him..." Juni said to bartender and left the bar.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8