» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Contendorship Match: Kirin vs Yuko

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Contendorship Match: Kirin vs Yuko - Page 4 Empty Re: Contendorship Match: Kirin vs Yuko

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:28 am

Kirin held Yuko in place over her knee for a bit, not adding more pressure but keeping her in place. "I might have kept playing soft with you," she said, some regret in her voice. "But I'm not losing so soon in through tournament. Masane might be heartbroken if she was watching." She smiled a bit with a shrug. "And if I'd find it a bit more appropriate if I win the contendorship. Make sure none of the riffraff like you come gunning for the belt without my testing you."
She'd push Yuko off at last, sitting up and putting a quick elbow drop onto Yuko. Assuming it hit, she'd look to finish the match by running for the ropes, bouncing off with more momentum and going for a full body splash onto the seemingly helpless idol.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Contendorship Match: Kirin vs Yuko - Page 4 Empty Re: Contendorship Match: Kirin vs Yuko

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:25 pm

When Kirin made to go for the elbowdrop Yuko quickly rolled away. "Hihi... teachers are always so silly..." she teased with a wink and sticking her tongue out, visibly happy to have tricked Kirin with her crybaby acting.

She bounced back against the ropes and tried to take the timing to hit her opponent with a cute-looking yet effective running hip-bump while Kirin was getting up.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:03 pm

"NN!" Kirin grunted and held her arm when the elbow drop missed. "No way she's still this peppy," she thought, rising to one knee when the butt bump knocked into her face, toppling her back down with a short cry. It wasn't as powerful as her own rump, but nothing to shrug off too quickly. The crowd was roaring, either for Yuko's comeback or urging Kirin to rise quicker.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:56 am

Yuko had realized Kirin was bigger, stronger and more skilled than herself, so she needed to get her chance to go for the pinfall, though it was probably a too early attempt. With a gracious move she stepped with her feet by each side of the laying Kirin, showing and wiggling her butt.

"Hehee... did you like my lil bum teacher-san? Here, have a closer look". With that she lowered her hips on Kirin's face with a split of her legs, ending in a facesit position with her legs spread wide. If successful, Yuko would let out a faint moan for the pleasure received by rubbing her crotch over Kirin's face, and her hands would press on Kirin's ample breasts, masaging them in an attempt to keep her down and distracted while the ref would start the count.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:37 am

Kirin let out a muffled grunt when Yuko's crotch planted on her face, accompanied by a moan into her nethers as the sexy teen massaged her rack.
"1!"

"This is it..." she thought grimly. She brought her hands up to gently grasp at Yuko's thighs.
"2!"

Kirin would suddenly grasp Yuko's legs tightly, pouring her impressive strength into her experienced hands, heaving Yuko upward and off her, ideally trying to hang tightly enough onto her to lift her up by the legs entirely as she reached a kneeling position.

"This is why I'm here... to keep out underhanded weaklings like you," she'd grunt outloud as she broke out. If she had lifted Yuko entirely, she'd try and move her into an atomic drop. However, she'd be more likely just to remove her and toss her on her bottom a few feet away, catching her breath and regaining her footing and a defensive stance.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:07 am

"E-Eeeep.." Yuko was tossed away like a ragdoll by the bigger girl before the 3rd count would come, groaning a little as she massaged her sore butt.

"ouuch..." She knew well her attempt at such a simple pin had been hazardous, but being weakened from Kirin's holds she had to try. And now, her predicament was even worse. The japanese girl slithered back a little and got on her feet as well, but she knew her legs were weak. And, she found herself literally cornered with the turnbuckle behind her and the voluptuous Kirin before, as she was panting in visible concern.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:33 am

Kirin would grin, slightly mad on adrenaline while thinking with renewed clarity, even if she was still damp between the legs. She'd lower herself towards the ground, somewhere between a sumo stance and a readied football player. She'd eyed Yuko warily for a few seconds before bursting forward at high speed, feinting for a full blown tackle but slowing herself before the impact and throwing a palm strike into Yuko's left breast, trying to pour the momentum into her before turning into a knife-edge chop follow up to try and knock her fully into the turnbuckle.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:57 am

"N-Nya...!" Yuko was still swift enough to avoid Kirin's first srtike, ducking it with a gracious movement to then trying and block her opponent with a shoulder tackle. Strenght and momentum gaps were too wide though, and the lighter girl was pushed to into the turnbuckle in any case, softened by Kirin's karate-like chop.
"Hngfff..... s-so strong..." she whimpered, ending with her back against the turnbuckle, arms hanging on the ropes.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:17 am

"Study hall is over, little lady. Real lesson starts now!" Kirin grabbed her top and tore it away, baring her breasts to the explosive approval of the crowd. She'd snatch Yuko's arms to try and pin them to the ropes as she leaned in against her, warm belly pinning her torso as her mammoth tits enveloped her face and pressed her head back into the turnbuckle, looking to smother the tricky little lady out.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:20 am

Yuko gasped as Kirin bared her glorious breasts and closed the distance between them. Slight embarassement shifted into panic as she tried to resist but her tired and smaller body was no match for Kirin's strenght and weight, and soon her face was surrounded with warm, glistening cleavage.
"Mn-mnrhhphhh..." she emitted a muffled protest, wiggling her face in a desperate struggle against the inevitable.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next