» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 2:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 2:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 10:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 9:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kirin vs Akashi (contendorship rnd 3)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kirin vs Akashi (contendorship rnd 3) Empty Kirin vs Akashi (contendorship rnd 3)

Post by luffy316 Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:59 am

"Well if they can't match my age, at least they're working on my weight class," Kirin thought as she went out to the ring. She wore a baggy tank top with a pink bra beneath, just barely visible at the edges of her shirt, and some tight spandex pants finished the rest. Like seemingly everything else in the world (from pants to shorts to hands), they clung tight to her thick bottom.

"Thank you, my darlings!" she called out to her cheering fans, blowing kisses to the crowd despite her weary old body's various aches and bruises. Hel had given her a real runaround, but she'd managed to catch her in the end.
She spotted a young woman in the crowd with a t-shirt bearing her image on it, smiling and raising a "peace" sign that read "Mother knows best" beneath it. Kirin blushed a bit and smiled wide, stepped over to the guard rail and hugging the girl tightly enough that she lifted her off her feet for a moment, giggling excitedly. Kirin's enthusiasm seemed to be all that could fuel her along at this point, and after seeing Masane land the title like she'd hoped, she wasn't going to quit now. She hoped.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Kirin vs Akashi (contendorship rnd 3) Empty Re: Kirin vs Akashi (contendorship rnd 3)

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:19 am

Akashi had a hard fought match last round and knew that it wasn't going to get easier. luckily she had avoided any blopw to the head but it could very well happen. This time, instead of resting she took a long, ice cold shower that really hit the sppot. redressing her head and changing her outfit she stepped out into the arena when her twangy entrance music played. Looking out into the crowd, she smiled widely and waved. The cheering really pumped her up and having made it this far despite serious set backs made her even more confident.

As she approached the ring, she saw her opponent. A rather large fighter compared to most others, that she recognized. She had been meaning to challenge Kirin ever since she arrived but had been caught up in all her matches that she was never even able to formally introduce herself.

She stepped into the ring and then performed her sumo ritual. She then stepped forward and bowed deeply to Kirin. "Yoko-mama." She said. "It's such an honor to be able to wrestle you!" A cheerful smile came across her face. "I have been following your cvareer most of my life. I think that I shouold not be allowed to be at the top without first proving myself against someone like you."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Kirin vs Akashi (contendorship rnd 3) Empty Re: Kirin vs Akashi (contendorship rnd 3)

Post by luffy316 Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:36 am

Kirin watched with quiet, patient amusement at the sumo ritual, taking a moment to realize what she meant by yoko-mama. She laughed lightly and did her best to mimic the bow. "I didn't know I had such fans. Especially in sumo. Though I guess at my size these days, it's not so unexpected," she joked.

She stepped up to Akashi and offered her a handshake. She had remembered facing a sumo or two in her old days, and they tended to be decent folk and tough opponents, though she knew Akashi had to be likewise wearied herself.

"The honor flows two ways, Akashi-san. Though I wouldn't take this match as such a defining moment after we've been put through this sort of a gauntlet." She'd wink at her playfully. "Look me up again if you ever want to tie the old fundoshi back on some time."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:50 am

Akashi smiled. "I gre up in a house full of mean and despite the benefits of living in a sumo family, I still needed my own female heros to look up to." She said as she gripped the Milf's hand and shook it firmly.

"I definitely want to have a real match with you." She paused and hardened her look. "But right now my main priority is the title. It's the reason I came here." She heaved a deep sigh. "I know you must be serious about it too but I am sure that you must also be tired. I am curious about something... and I think that we can decide this simply." She looked over Kirin. "I won't quit if you want to have a fight and even if I loose you still have one more match. You must know even in my state I could and would put you through hell. Even someone of your caliber must have a limit and if I bring you t it you will most likely loose the next match. I know the same is true for me. Even if I beat you, your skill and tenacity may eliminate me from this competition and I cannot afford that. I won't accept defeat unless I have truly proven myself. I offer you a deal, if you are interested."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:57 am

"Naturally, that's your priority. I know a lot of girls need a role model, even a mother figure around here, and I'd like to think the number one contender would be a nice place for me to keep an eye on the girls around here."

Kirin watched Akashi warily for a moment before nodding slowly. She had essentially done the same with Masane in the first round by surrendering earlier, though she didn't want to come off as a kind of cop-out queen.

"Alright. I'll listen, but don't assume I'll agree," she said, playful but cautious. A real match wasn't totally out of her head, but the contendorship was on the line after all.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:23 am

Akashi smiled. "I feel the same way as you about the contendorship. But for my own honor and pride I will win the title." She lifted up her hand and showed Kirin her index finger. "One move." She said. "Give me one move and if you survive it and make it through before the three count hits then I think, considering the current situation, that I will have done enough to prove myself in the tournament. "It won't be a kick, it won't be a punch, nothing cheap or dirty." She bowed her head. "I stake my honor and the honor of my family, a great family who has fought in the sumo dohyo for generations that it will be none of these things."

She then grinned and puffed out her chest. "But I think it may be something you haven't experienced in a long time, if ever. All you have to do is endure, Yoko-mama. The match can be over in a few mintues and you can rest up nice and well for the next match and probably be in a much better shape than the other girl. What do you say?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:22 am

Kirin was skeptical, and it showed in her expression. She trusted the sumo in terms of the decency of the move, but she sounded fairly confident. A sex move, perhaps. And she'd used the word "survive"... perhaps pressure points?

But there wasn't much to lose either. If she wound up in a bad spot in an actual match, she'd be on the receiving end of the move anyway. And in far worse condition from fending it off for that long, and not knowing when it might hit. And implying that she could rest afterward made it sound somehow less unpleasant than she was thinking.

The few encouraging cheers from the crowd finally made up her mind. "I accept," she said daintily, getting some more cheers of approval at her blind courage. "So as long as you can't pin me after that move, then I trust you to submit for yourself." She'd smile cheekily. "And don't think you've escaped a rematch, my sexy little sumo."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:35 am

Akashi smiled. "Good. That will make things easier. I can't say you won't be pinned but I won't hook the leg on you. I can't just let you take the time to recover, that would be wasting the opportunity." She then took a few steps back and bowed her head. She crouched and then lifted up her leg and slammed it to the ground hard. A look of determination coming over her. She lifted up her other leg and slammed it down as well.

She then inhaled deeply and gave a shout as she charged forward. She pushed herself against Kirin and hooked one arm between her legs. The other arm she used to wrap around Kirin's neck as she began to strain herself. She was using all her strength to lift Kirin up off of her feet. It would be no easy task normally considering that Kirin was already a big girl but now it seemed even harder.

Loud grunts came from her as she heaved with all of her might. She tried her best to pull Kirin up into a postion to body slam her. She managed to get the milf up and flip her over so that she was basically upside down. She could feel her knees buckling and then took a few steps forward before slamming Kirin down hard onto her back. Akashi's weight too fell ontop of Kirin as she draped herself over her. She could feel her muscles burning. Their breasts awkwardly touching as she lay atop of Kirin, closing her eyes. She could feel her wound reopen again from the strain as a little trickle of blood dripped down her forehead.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:09 pm

Kirin braced her legs against the charge but took no other defensive action. Kirin wasn't used to the kind of power the sumo wielded, genuinely impressed as she felt the rare sensation of her feet being lifted off the mat. They had to be nearly the same weight (maybe a bit more fat on the milf, she'd confess), but she was still powered up and almost completely upside down, something she hadn't felt in decades.

WHAM!

The trickle of blood touching Kirin's cheek actually brought her around, though her head was spinning. She moaned and writhed, making their breast contact all the more unusually pleasant. Her back gave a mute scream of pain at her as she moved, the heavy sumo still on top of her and not making any sort of escape easy.

"1!" the ref cried out, the mother's dizzy curiosity about her opponent's injury proof of just how much the power move had rattled her brains. There couldn't have been more than three girls in the whole league who could do that sort of maneuver. She tugged her arms in a meager attempt to break free, though almost an offhand attempt in her immediate daze.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:13 pm

Akashi panted softly against Kirin as her body was recovering from the move. She knew if she could hook the leg she could have this match in the bag, but as much as she wanted to, she also knew she couldn't

"2!"

The ref counted as Akashi closed her eyes. Please stay down Yoko-mama... This situation is awkward but the circumstances demand it. I gave you everything, let's hope you were just as weary as I am.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next