Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Contendorship Match: Kirin vs Yuko

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Contendorship Match: Kirin vs Yuko Empty Contendorship Match: Kirin vs Yuko

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:54 am

Contendership Match
Losing condition- KO or 3-second pin

Kirin took a soothing breath and left an ice pack on her side. The soreness had mostly faded, at least temporarily, from her first match of the night. As much as she hoped that Masane had appreciated her act, she was glad herself that she didn't have to move onto the contendership match after a tenderizing loss. "I won't waste my match any more than you better not, Masane," she murmured, pulling her shirt down a bit more to cover up the area.

She made her way to the entrance, her lively J-pop playing as she bounced down to the ring. She wore a tight white top and shorts small enough to be practically bloomers, and she (and surely many fans) enjoyed it as a faint parody of a schoolgirl's outfit. Her midriff (or technically, a part of her full-fleshed belly) was visible popping between the garments as she pranced down the runway, kissing fans' cheeks as she went. She didn't want her reputation to drop too much from her earlier submission, after all.

She hefted herself into the ring. "Best to be the strongest loser, I suppose," she thought as she waited.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Contendorship Match: Kirin vs Yuko Empty Re: Contendorship Match: Kirin vs Yuko

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:59 pm

Yuko made her naughty entrance, not disappointing her fans as she was wearing a skimpy and very revealing version of a schoolgirl outfit.
As an extra treat for the crowd, she was holding a large lollipop in one hand, giving it sweet, teasing licks from time to time as she strutted her way to the ring between two wings of roaring people. Satisfied, she decided to reward some of her adoring fans, giving a few of them a taste of her lollipop, before she joined Kirin on the ring.
"Mmmm... you kinda resemble my history teacher, hunni. She was as hot as you, but when she tried to give me bad ratings i had to punish her". She giggled, looking at her opponent with a teasing smile.
"So...Are you going to be a good or a bad teacher to Yuko-chan..?" she asked, giving a long, "innocent" lick to her lolli.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:35 pm

Kirin smiled back, interested but unintimidated or riled from her opponent's display. "Yuko-chan will be treated like all my other students," Kirin said, a false lecturing tone in her voice as she slowly approached the idol. She put a little wiggle in her hips, but a little went a long way on Kirin's body.

She stopped in front of Yuko. "Though in some ways, I think you'll find me a bit softer than your last teacher." She took Yuko's hand, slowly to ensure it wasn't a sucker punch, and giving her lollipop a slow lick herself, an aftertaste of Yuko's saliva present. "That is, depending on if Yuko's an obedient student or a naughty student."

She kept a calm, warm face on the outside, but inside she was practically giddy with the little game.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:40 pm

Yuko smirked, allowing Kirin her taste of the lollipop, indulging by softly rubbing it against her voluptuous opponent lips. "Hee, hee.. i pwomise i will be a good girl Kirin-sama, and maybe i'll give you more sweet treats after the match...". The naughty idol winked and stuck out her tongue, then stripped to a knowingly cute pink bikini.

The bell rung and she moved up and down lightly on her stance, letting her full breasts bounce. "Come on Kirin-sama... teach me", she invited woth a mocking smile.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:31 am

Kirin smirked widely as she took in an eyeful of the violet fighter. "Don't cry about not asking for it," she warned playfully. Not about to be outdone, she'd reach up and grab her top, yanking it off and revealing a tight black sports bra, cupping her breasts like a dam desperately holding back the tidal wave that was her bust.

She'd raise her hands in a grappling position, not expecting Yuko to take her up on a test of strength (though the possibility was left open), attempting to feint once before trying to grab Yuko around the waist when she tried to dodge.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:40 pm

Having no intention to face Kirin in a test of strenght, Yuko would try and turn around her for a possible attack from behind, but Kirin was surprisingly swift for her size and the idol found herself caught in her embrace.

"G-Gasp... you caught me teacher-san..." she giggled, seemingly enjoying all this, though she was trying to squirm out of her clutches.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:29 am

Kirin smiled a bit back, but her consistent pep while in the hold gave her some doubt. "Of course. You never forget the hard lessons." She'd lift Yuko off her feet, giving her a squeeze to try and cut off her struggling before raising her and trying to body slam her to the mat beneath her.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:58 pm

"Mmmm.... s-so tight...." Yuko whimpered and panted hotly in Kirin's embrace, acting the defenseless squirming girl until the last moment.
But when she was going for the bodyslam, Yuko suddenly hooked her arm around Kirin's neck, trying to use the momentum at her advantage to drag the bigger woman down with her and reverse her slam into a DDT.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:48 am

Kirin barely had time to notice, and hardly a split second to react from the counter. She'd do her best to kill the momentum and try to swing Yuko down a bit, but it was clumsy and she was unable to do a thing about getting her head slammed into the mat. She'd do her best to quickly push Yuko away after she'd landed, rubbing her head and groaning a bit, at least half out of surprise.

"Fool me once, shame on me," she grunted in a dizzy chuckle.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:56 pm

"Hihi... sowwies, maybe i'm not as innocent as i look, Kirin-sama", giggled Yuko as she had to roll away.
She then bounced herself against the nearest rope and performed agracious cartwheel moovement, aiming to end with a split landing with her crotch on Kirin's belly.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next