Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms.

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms. - Page 8 Empty Re: Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms.

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:30 pm

Tabitha had a point, there was clear difference between her body when it was aroused as opposed to the way she was before during the match. Kyoko felt accomplished in this even when the rest of her thought it was an odd thing to be accomplished about. Still she knew it was necessary to avoid made someone's toy like Tabitha could do.

Tabitha's next suggestion surprised her a bit, she was clearly loving being the mentor in this situation but not in an unkind way. "Yeah I'd rather go downstairs, I can work on some moves to add another time. For now I'd like to work on..other things. And who knows maybe I'll show you some moves of my own later to help improve your wrestling." Kyoko suggested, she felt Tabitha would like to do the more pleasurable things and they could work on wrestling when Kyoko was less exhausted.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms. - Page 8 Empty Re: Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms.

Post by freeko Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:44 pm

"Hmm, interesting. I figured you were going to try to avoid this part. Just like groping a breast, there are two ways to do this. Though down here, they are similarly effective given the right circumstance. Everyone reacts differently so you kinda just gotta see what works and what doesnt. Personally, I prefer one way over the other. Tabitha again would at least explain there was more than one way to approach this.

First Tabitha would attempt to show a rubbing technique that alot of people use to stimulate the pussy. The pussy will naturally lubricate itself when someone is aroused, so doing this will make the rest easier. "Just like breasts, there is a sensitive spot here that you need to be careful with." No sooner does she say that than she hits Kyoko's clit sending a small shock through her body.

"Once you think you got that down, then comes the fun part. For both of us, I think." Tabitha was clearly suggesting that the next stage was insertion, but first things first as Tabitha wanted to make sure Kyoko knew the basics before moving into the next phase.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:06 pm

"Trust me I'm not doing this because I'm comfortable with it. I'm doing it because I'm uncomfortable and figured it's better to get it over with." Kyoko explained as Tabitha began going over the way to do it. It to long after she began demonstrating as she brought her down to her crotch and began to rub. Kyoko moaned and grabbed Tabitha to steady herself as she felt her legs get weak from Tabitha's handiwork. Tabitha hit the sweet spot and Kyoko felt her body go flush as she practically clinged to Tabitha to stay up.

"Guess I need to work on that more." Kyoko said before she began to follow Tabitha's advice working over her pussy slowly with a run before exploring further. She didn't really understand how to proceed and she mostly worked on how Tabitha did, hoping that she got somewhere.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:15 pm

"Hmm, I think you just need to let your hand go. Don't target any one thing. Think of it like a crosshairs, you gotta lock on to your target. So just try to move your hand around and see what gets a reaction. Maybe its a involuntary twitch, or a moan of some kind sneaks out. You will figure it out soon enough." Tabitha was trying to help Kyoko alleviate her fears.

It felt as if Kyoko was afraid, and maybe Tabitha was not explaining it the right way. Tabitha would try to change it up a little bit. Maybe a comparison to something Kyoko was more familiar with would help. "Maybe you should think like it is someone's belly? You want to attack that weak spot right? Instead of punching down here, which might be effective in all fairness, you gotta feel around for that spot. Then go and attack it with whatever you can." Hopefully the belly reference would help get the concept through to Kyoko.

"If you want to try again, feel free. But once you think that you 'get it', I think we should move on to the last part. Just don't take it personally. I am gonna enjoy this though. It was obvious what Tabitha was referring to as she made it clear that insertion was going to be next on the menu. Once that was over with then there really was nothing else left to do for now.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:33 pm

Kyoto listened intently as Tabitha explained a way to improve herself, Tabitha reference someone's belly helped put things in perspective. It was a still an odd reference but one she could definitely work with.

She began exploring with her hand a bit more, not staying on a particular spot unless Tabitha reacted to it, she even closed her eyes to help get a feel for what she was doing rather then going off sight, which seemed to help her a little bit, if she heard any groaning she would really work over and area to see how far she could take it. After a little bit more work on her part she figured it was about all she could do for now. " Alright let's give the next thing a try."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:14 am

Tabitha would look visibly aroused. As if Kyoko really needed any visual evidence once she stopped and had opened her eyes again. "I doubt I need to tell you after the fact that you did quite better that time. You got it right though, it really is all about feel than anything. Of course you can see things from time to time but once you can feel it, that's what matters."

Tabitha needed a few moments to recover her senses. She was clearly affected by Kyoko's improved ability to arouse her. "I think I am going to enjoy this part.. You ready?" Tabitha would make it clear what was next as she formed a gesture with two of her fingers. "I will try to make this quick to make my point. There are two ways to do this as far as I care to say. You can go in with your fingers and then pull a little forward, or you can just thrust your fingers rapidly. In all fairness, either will work and I cant say what will work because everyone is different. Some respond to the force of the thrusting and some respond to hitting that special spot."

IF, and only if Kyoko would allow her, Tabitha would start to demonstrate. The first technique was sensual. Insert her fingers in all the way, bend them ever so slightly almsot like making a fish hook, and finally she would start almost vibrating her fingers without really moving them up and down by pulling toward Kyoko's abdomen.

After a few seconds, Tabitha would stop and then wait for Kyoko to really allow the sensation to sink in. Letting Kyoko get her bearings back, Tabitha would ask her if she was ok with continuing or if she wanted to reciprocate on Tabitha while she recovered. Irrelevant of what Kyoko would choose, Tabitha would move on to the second technique.

Tabitha would start to simply thrust her fingers up and down inside Kyoko's pussy this time. The technique was more reliant on speed and power than technique and Kyoko would be able to compare for herself how she felt after being subjected to Tabitha's ministrations for a few more seconds.

"You can take as long as you want to experiment.. I doubt I am going to complain too much. Just like how you got a feel for how your opponent's body would react when you were rubbing the outside of my pussy, This is no different. It is all feel and trying to see how your adversary responds to a particular method." Tabitha would stop and brace herself for Kyoko and once they were done with each other, Tabitha had one final thing to say.

"You can certainly use other things, like if there are "toys" in the match or you could just as easily use your tongue or feet instead of fingers. I think we both had enough for now, otherwise we would be here all night.. Not that I would complain too much about that." Tabitha made it clear that she had more to teach, but this was something that needed to be done in moderation.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:58 am

After Tabitha's approval Kyoko stopped as she was told they were moving on, though Kyoko was a bit prideful in the fact Tabitha needed time to recover, showing her efforts were impactful. When asked Kyoko took a deep breathe before responding "Okay, go ahead." Tabitha seemed to be gentle but her efforts were almost instantly rewarded as Kyoko began to flush and and twitch as sheer fingers worked their magic. Kyoko did her best and for the most part kept her composure but she could feel the blissful eso of her work getting the best of her. Thankfully Tabitha stopped before it got too far and gave her break but soon was right back at it as she showed the second way, as Tabitha thrusted her fingers Kyoko prepared herself but this time found herself faring better as far as maintains her composure although eventually the technique reached success it was slow going for her and she felt like she could have lasted longer before Tabitha stopped to let her try.

"Alright, I'll go with the first one." Kyoko said before proceeding to slowly work her fingers inside and separate them to do reach out to more and explore, pulling gently to get the same sensation going and try and give Tabitha the enjoyment she was looking for.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:36 am

"That won't work.." Tabitha would feel Kyoko separate her fingers as she started to attempt to vibrate them. She would go on to explain that the whole point of this method was to hit that special spot as it were on a woman's body. Bringing her fingers together would illicit a few involuntary moans almost immediately from Tabitha.

"See.. Even you can feel my body just start to melt, yes?" Tabitha made it clear both by her own body language and the strained speech that she was moderately aroused and almost wanting more. Kyoko would have free reign to take it as far as she wanted before she stopped. If Kyoko wanted to see what an orgasm looked like from Tabitha, all she had to do was not stop.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:01 am

"Yes, I can felt it."After more instructions to refine her technique, she could feel the difference in Tabitha's body language and her voice as she spoke that Tabitha was just about ready. Getting a little devious Kyoko leaned in a planted another kiss on Tabitha's lips while continuing her work, and to add to it she brought her other hand up to grope her breasts a bit as well. Tabitha said she was looking to enjoy this and Kyoko now made it her mission to give her that very thing before they called it a night.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:56 am

Tabitha was vulnerable now, and Kyoko was not one to hesitate in taking advantage. Weakening her with her ministrations, Kyoko would move in and take advantage of Tabitha by going for the whole package. Getting a kiss, groping her breasts, and fingering to an orgasm. Tabitha had it just how she would dream it going as Kyoko started to assert herself and start to give Tabby a more full body experience.

It would not take long at all and Tabitha was not entirely resisting either as she would start losing control of her body. Kyoko could feel Tabitha getting weak and needing to be propped up as she had her strength taken from her by the pleasure Kyoko was inflicting. Not able to manage anything more than a few simple moans, Tabitha would have her breathing and panting escalate as she was about to reach her peak. Kyoko would continue to grope, fondle and explore Tabitha's body until she would just about collapse from the orgasm Kyoko caused her. Tabitha's love fluids getting all over Kyoko's hand and seeping down her leg fairly rapidly now.

A loud almost primal moan would force itself from Tabitha's body as she were rendered defenseless by the sheer force of the orgasm that Kyoko had caused her. It would only be a few moments, but Tabitha would regain her senses enough to stand on her own. Speaking out, Tabitha was clearly muddled by the orgasm still but she would gather herself soon enough to talk. Mostly just to give her body time to recover.

"Wow.. Not gonna lie, but that felt fantastic. Want to try the other method now? Maybe you can notice a difference in how my body reacts. Not that I need to say this again, but I want to drive the point home, This is about overloading your opponent with pleasure to the point that they lose control like I just did now." With Tabitha all but begging to have Kyoko try the second method of pussy fingering, it was up to Kyoko to attempt it or not.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next