Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms.

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms. - Page 7 Empty Re: Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms.

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:17 pm

"This is a spar not an actual match right?" Kyoko said softly, Tabitha had a point but Kyoko wasn't entirely convinced she was in the wrong. "I just..I though we were..I didn't think afw rules applied alright." Kyoko looked away ashamed. Truthfully she had forgotten that fact, heck she'd forgotten about it in the ring as well if her match with Hiroko was any proof.

She looked up at Tabitha again when said she respected her. She was grateful that was the case for being disrespected by someone who beat her this badly would be the worse feeling. Then her second question came and Kyoko felt her face flush again. "Like I said, dumb pride put me here. And I'm not afraid to lose I just didn't see it going this far. I've..done this before in case you were wondering but never with a girl, and never in a match. And..because I kinda..like facing off against you, it's fun."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms. - Page 7 Empty Re: Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms.

Post by freeko Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:28 pm

"Hmm, I thought the only real difference between a spar and a real match was that there was no crowd and no one keeping track of who won and lost aside from us. Then again I am the rookie as it were around here." Tabitha would admit that her definition of a spar was likely not what Kyoko thought it was.

Tabitha would offer her hand to Kyoko to help her up off the mat. "I'm glad we could start to work through this. Though if past history is the case, you lost so if you want to pick the next match?" Tabitha was probably a little blunt, but wanted to capitalize on Kyoko saying that she enjoyed battling with her. Maybe this was a rivalry developing? They could push each other to become better, and that was what Tabitha wanted right from the start of this.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:43 pm

"It's probably better if we look past that mistake. We should have clarified that before." Kyoko admitted. Hearing that Tabitha and her had different perspectives helped her understand things better which made the next idea she had in her head a little easier to go for.

She accepted Tabitha's hand up but before she could speak she heard Tabitha ask about their next encounter. "Wants next? Umm, we've kinda done everything I can think of so maybe we settle this in an actual match. But before we try that..I have an awkward request to ask you." Kyoko said as steadied herself, waiting for Tabitha's permission to proceed.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:55 pm

"Sure, I think just through our training and sparring together, I would love to do a real match against you." Tabitha would smile as she seemed to start to get back on the same page with Kyoko. An actual real match would be great. Sure, Kyoko would probably win but to wrestle in front of a crowd would mean the world to Tabitha now.

"Ask anything you want. What is it?" Tabitha would get thrown off guard by Kyoko asking if she could ask something. What could the request possibly be? It would not likely be something that Tabitha would refuse, but that Kyoko wanted to ask permission in the first place to be able to see if Tabitha would consider it was somewhat troubling. What was Kyoko thinking?

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:43 pm

"Glad to hear it." Kyoko would simply reply, before she began to look embarrassed again as Tabitha asked her about her request. It definetly wasn't something she could envision herself doing much but after going over it in her head she figured it was for the best that she get help on it.

"Well as you see I'm not very good at this hentai thing. But half the roster doesn't shy away from it and if I'm going to get anywhere here, I need to improve upon it or at least be able to take it so no one makes a fool of me. So can you..teach me Tabitha?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:04 am

"Sure thing!" Tabitha's eyes would light up once Kyoko asked her about hentai moves. This was something that excited her, and well.. Tabitha did have some fantasies about Kyoko bringing her into an orgasm, so they might both get something out of this.

"You want me to show you some moves and then you can practice them on me?" Tabitha's sinister motive of course was that Kyoko would get Tabitha to orgasm a few times while practicing these moves. Maybe she would even get more comfortable with them to the point that she would get another hentai match.

On some level Kyoko was pretty hot, though that attitude could be a bit much. Maybe they could even try to take a shot at being a tag team? Tabitha needed to try to set aside these pipe dreams and make a serious attempt at showing Kyoko some moves, and let whatever happens.. happen.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:29 am

Kyoko looked surprised at how fast and excited Tabitha looked when she agreed. Then again it was her field like anything belly related was in her alley, so it made sense for Tabitha to enjoy it. "Oh good I was a bit nervous about asking." Kyoko confessed "Uhh sure, I really wouldn't know where to start. But first as a thank you for putting up with me." Kyoko leaned in and have Tabitha a kiss on her lips, taking her time with it since she imagined Tabitha enjoyed it quite a bit. And considering what they were about to do it wasn't like this delayed her 'training'.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:51 am

Tabitha would accept Kyoko's kiss. She seemed to at least have that part down as they shared the kiss for a few moments. "Well, at least you got some of the basics down." Tabitha would comments on Kyoko's kiss.

"Now we gotta work on your groping technique, you are too crude when it came down to it, you need to glide your hands more instead of trying to use force. You want to build up passion and pleasure not cause pain.. Now if you dont mind?" Tabitha clearly wanted to grope Kyoko's still bare chest. How long and how much they would enjoy it, who knows but the basic difference between how Tabitha would use force to cause pain and then use her hands to more gently grope would be evident.

"Oh, and for the love of anything make sure you tease the nipple. No woman, no matter how tough they are can ever resist that completely. Give it a try when you are ready, and don't be shy. I want to enjoy it as much as you do."

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:07 pm

Kyoko was surprised Tabitha broke the kiss so fast but once she began talking it became clear Tabitha was just ready to start. She began explaining how to start with groping, explaining the flaw in her technique from before and how to improve it and then offered a demonstration. "A little eager are we?" Kyoko joked but stuck her chest out a little to let Tabitha proceed.

Tabitha wasted no time gliding her hands around Kyoko's breast, then showing the differences between styles to show how much more effective they were. Kyoko twitched at the more sensitive areas Tabitha touched but kept herself composed for the most part. Tabitha eventually stopped and then offered to let her start. "Okay so like this right?" Kyoko would start at the front making sure to be gentle rather then forceful but would glide her hand all around her breasts. Tabitha spoke up again nod Kyoko followed her advice as she began moving her hand around her nips to tease them as best she could, it was still awkward for her but she felt like it was starting to improve.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:20 pm

"Can you feel the difference? You should certainly be able to see the difference, too." Tabitha made no small point to emphasize her nipples being hard as rocks right now. A tell-tale sign of arousal. "Don't let an opponent fool you, their body will tell you everything once you learn how to communicate with it. Feel my nipples, they are hard as pebbles right now from just you brushing your hands over them the right way."

"Next we could do either some simple moves that you can change into adding the hentai element to them, or we can go downstairs next to show you a few ways to overload the body with pleasure? I leave the choice up to you."

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next