Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms.

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms. - Page 6 Empty Re: Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms.

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:34 am

Kyoko couldn't control anything her body was doing as the sensation surrounded her, not even her brain seemed to be responding properly. It was unnatural and felt very off from what she's use too. Kyoko wasn't a virgin but the amount of times she'd done it could be counted on one hand and none of those few experiences matched this.

Thankfully Tabitha slowed down her work but never once stopped as she continued working her magic. Kyoko's breathing slowed down and became more normal if not but she was still panting quite a bit, and her hips began to buck slightly in rhythm to Tabitha's motions while Kyoko rolled her head back and moaned further, her mind abondaining any other though but what was occurring right now.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms. - Page 6 Empty Re: Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms.

Post by freeko Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:53 am

Tabitha could feel the change and how Kyoko was reacting. Now that they were on the same page as it were Tabitha could make this a lot better for Kyoko. Tabitha seemed only to need afford Kyoko the time to process just what was happening.

With Kyoko now all but ready, Tabitha would move in for the kill. Accelerating the pace with which her tongue was moving, Tabitha was now looking to send Kyoko over the edge. Hopefully Kyoko would stay conscious and experience the full power of her orgasm before her body would give in and go limp. The worst thing that could happen now is that Kyoko somehow passed out before she would reach her climax.

Tabitha was interested in giving Kyoko the best possible experience out of this.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:09 am

The slow pace they followed came to an end as Tabitha decided to bring the whole thing whole thing to and end. She began moving at a much faster and more aggressive pace and Kyoko's body, more accustomed to to its situation sped up with her. Kyoko could hardly catch her breath as she felt herself tighten up, the growing feeling that had been building up since Tabitha started her fun. Once they had reached this point, it was only a few seconds before Kyoko finally gave in.

"Aaauugh. Aauuuuuggh. AAAaaaauuuugggh!" Her climax came quick and it was over in a matter of seconds, but it was the most blissful few seconds Kyoko had gone through in a long time. Kyoko's body began to shudder as exhaustion set in again, Kyoko's eyes fluttered but she remained awake, yet very worn out.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:36 am

Tabitha would state the obvious, as Kyoko reached her climax. "Looks like you've lost. So you don't seem too worried about it now do you? You even survived without passing out, color me again very impressed with you." tabitha was starting to make it obvious that she enjoyed this probably as much as Kyoko had.

Now that the third match between them was complete, Tabitha would hope that Kyoko wanted another match of some kind between them. Since Kyoko was the loser this time, it would only be fair that she chose the next match. That is of course only if she wanted to have another match.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:48 am

Kyoko was too weak to make much of an effort to move but she had enough of her sense to hear Tabitha's words. After taking a few seconds to breath Kyoko voiced her thoughts. "What the hell is wrong with you? I'm not some toy you just mock and play with, I gave up and you kept going anyway, why are you so determined to humiliate me. I only wanted to spare and you challenge me to a boxing match then feel me up to try to win and then this. And then you think I'm not worried about it? I don't know what you did to me but I wasn't myself just then so congrats you win just leave me alone."

Kyoko cracked up as her transgressions came to the surface following her loss, having bottled up all that had been plaguing her for awhile now. She didn't understand what Tabitha's motivation was and still couldn't discern if she wanted to hurt or help her but she was just sick of it all and wanted this day to end.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:48 am

Tabitha figured this was going to be a shock for Kyoko to process. Tabitha also had hoped that she would take it not so personally. As a wrestler, Tabitha understood these things happen and never took things personally. Well there was the payback she wanted to give Kyoko for all the belly punches she endured with the first two matches, but Tabitha did not realize how foreign this was for her.

Tabitha would gladly reciprocate and allow Kyoko to explore this side of her further if she so desired. This was unfortunately a decision Kyoko needed to make for herself and she needed to make it by herself.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:44 am

Kyoko was glad to have gotten her issues off her chest even if it took an embarrassing loss to do it. Tabitha's silence on the matter however didn't help her troubled mind. Part of her didn't want to hear Tabitha's reasoning but the other felt it was needed or she wouldn't move past it.

"Everything could have been resolved with our first spar but you just..kept fucking pushing. Maybe I'm partially to blame for letting my pride convincing me to take this match but you just couldn't stop until I was humiliated. Do you get off on that Tabitha, do you? Say something!"

Kyoko was losing her remaining composure as she continued her rant. Just wanting an answer from the girl.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:44 am

"You appreciate nothing do you? You seemed to think everything was fine.. And then you lost." Tabitha was not quite sure how to respond to Kyoko.

To Tabitha at least, it was just another match. Kyoko however seemed to take things personally, and there really was not much Tabitha could say since she took losing the first two times personally. Maybe she should have just lost this time as well. It would all have been over when Kyoko left the ring this time.

The established wrestler beats the roomie just starting oit. Not the most surprising of results one would think. That could have been the end of it, but now it was like things may well have gone full circle.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:14 pm

"It's not about the loss, The way I see it you someone calls it quits, you stop. The most disrespectful thing a wrestler can do is to continue when the match is finished and that's exactly what you did. What was so bad about our spars that had you escalate it to this point? We could have ended after our first one and both left with some respect and dignity. But obviously you don't seem to care for that, you were hellbent on pressing on until you disgraced me in some manner. What did I do that was so disrespectful it called for this?"

Kyoko was just lost at this point, she couldn't tell if she was angry, sad, or just defeated but she didn't no where to go here. What was she supposed to do now, go on like it didn't happen? How do people just walk away from something like this?
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:03 pm

"The rules of AFW state that it is only a surrender if I accept it. We did everything else by the rules, so why do the rules not apply now because you were losing all the sudden?" Tabitha would point out the rules of AFW as she knew them. No surrender was actually accepted until the attacker agreed to stop. So if Kyoko was somehow naive to this rule, how was this Tabitha's fault?

"I have the upmost respect for you, So do not think it was about a lack of respect. Maybe I was overeager to prove myself. Why did you even agree to this match then if you were so afraid of losing it?" Tabitha was baffled at Kyoko now. Maybe she was just a sore loser? Maybe the feelings that Kyoko had been subjected to were so foreign to her that it surprised her? Tabitha had been hentai fighting so long that it was almost second nature to her, and it would sink in that Kyoko was a rookie at best when it came to hentai fighting. It might well have been the first time that she was forced to orgasm.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next