Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms.

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms.

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:08 am

" I can move just fine." Kyoko lied, she wasn't immobile but she felt numb, and she couldn't help but feel scared. She hadn't felt this way since their boxing match and she won that because Tabitha wore herself out. Here she was energetic and likely nowhere near exhaustion.

Tabitha ran at her and Kyoko panicked and attempted to clothesline her opponent and down her to the ground but this played right into Tabitha's hand as she ducked under her and grabbed it, before Kyoko knew what was happening Tabitha was wrapping her in an octopus hold. "Rrrgghh!" Kyoko struggled to avoid screaming in pain as she hold tightened around her bring her to her knees. Once again, Tabitha was in control and Kyoko's confidence was beginning to rapidly drop.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms. - Page 4 Empty Re: Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms.

Post by freeko Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:21 am

This was about to be the beginning of the end for Kyoko. Tabitha would use this move to set up the end of the match. Even though this was an intricate hold, Tabitha would still have one hand free that was typically used for balance. This time it would be used to further molest Kyoko. Tabitha would attempt to grope Kyoko's chest while still keeping the hold in place.

Tabitha was kind of hoping that they would tip over somehow and fall down to the mat. If this happened, Tabitha would be able to then attack the lower body of Kyoko with her free hand.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:32 am

Pain mixed in with pleasure wasn't exactly something Kyoko expected, then again she was utterly in unfamiliar territory with this match to begin with. "Ngghh." Kyoko couldn't move much either but desperation set in as she in a last ditch effort fell to her side and tried to push herself to the ropes. Tabitha's weight' pain of the hold, and her wandering arm all conspired against her to make this venture as difficult as possible but Kyoko felt it a a much better alternative to fight then just stand there and succumb to Tabitha's will.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:55 am

Even after enduring so much already, Kyoko still had some fight in her. Tabitha was actually rather impressed with the other girls fortitude. Most would have simply given up by now. Kyoko would be able to get close to the ropes. Tabitha in an attempt to prevent Kyoko from getting to the ropes would use her free hand to finally make contact with Kyoko's nethers.

Kyoko could respond one of two ways to the very different sensation she felt. The first would be that she is able to reach the bottom rope which was only a few feet away. The second was that her whole body would tense up as a new source of pleasure would shoot her through her like a bolt of lightning.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:04 am

"Unnnggh." The once confident wrestler was barely in control of her herself as Tabitha reached as low as she could to focus on her lower regions. The effect was almost instant as she felt the shock of pleasure go through her body and nearly put her whole body on lockdown. Kyoko couldn't even recognize the sounds she made as they felt more associated with that off an animal then a human, despite this desperation still had an edge in her as she edged the final distance and brought her hands to the ropes. "Rop.e..break, let me..go."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:30 am

"Oh, color me impressed!" Tabitha would both mock and say sincerely to Kyoko. She made it to the ropes, and it was only right that Tabitha let her go. The damage was done for the most part, as Kyoko was going to fibd even getting to her feet difficult now.

"If you dont get up soon though, I am gonna keep going." Tabitha would challenge Kyoko. More so she would realize how desparate her situation was than anything else. Beginning a mock ten count, Tabitha would resume the attack if Kyoko could not get up before Tabitha got to ten.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:37 am

Kyoko wasn't blind to the situation she was in. She was losing, in fact she was getting her ass kicked and what's worse, part of her was enjoying it. The hold being reales and the after effects helped drive that point home as she felt worn out while she knew Tabitha wouldn't be to tired from her part. Tabitha's threat felt hollow, if she stayed down here she'd get there ass kicked, if she got back up what would it change? For once she felt hopeless but trudged on anyway as she use the ropes to get back to her feet. Slowly and desperately as she tried to find some inconceivable way to turn her luck around as she got back to her feet and rest her back agains the ropes, still needing their support to stay up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:51 am

"I see, you lost and want me to punch your belly instead of make you orgasm? Well I think I could do the belly punching part, but that will not save you." Tabitha saw the perfect spot to repay Kyoko for the previous two matches. She was up against the ropes much like Tabitha was when she lost the first two times.

"I can spare the details and just get to work then? You know the deal." Tabotha was going to repay Kyoko by ravaging her belly with punch after punch. Only when Kyoko would beg her to stop, would Tabitha then simply let her go. This was the act leading up to the big finish afterall.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:10 am

"Why..are you..so obsessed..with me?" Kyoko asked weakly as Tabitha mocked her further. She couldn't do anything as she moved in to hold her in place to start throwing in belly punches. Kyoko tightened her abs as best she could before Tabitha begin paying her back for all of her victories as the first blow struck her below her belly button.

Kyoko didn't even have time gasp as the punches continued, her belly was still tight but she couldn't flex properly and Tabitha had improved her skills as sheer fist dug in deeper and deeper and she found herself losing breath. The will to continue was drained from her, she could have taken more but in her mind there was no point, as Tabitha said, she had lost. "P..please Tab..St..." She couldn't continue through the punches as Tanitha mercilessly worked over her belly.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:00 am

Tabitha would make it clear that this was not personal, merely payback for the last two matches. What would happen next however was up for interpretation. Kyoko would beg Tabitha to stop as she finally realized there was simply no reason to endure the punishment Tabitha was causing to her belly.

Tabitha would then toss Kyoko face first to the ground in front of her. With what should almost be nothing standing in her way, Tabitha would work on removing the remainder of Kyoko's clothing. If Kyoko was still aware enough of what was going on she would realize soon enough that she was going to be completely naked unless she could somehow stop Tabitha.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next