Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms.

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms. - Page 5 Empty Re: Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms.

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:17 pm

Tabith seemed to understand her surrender as she stopped the belly punches and Kyoko began to suck in air. Before she could swallow her pride further Tabitha grabbed and threw her into the ground, Kyoko jerking back up slightly as she bounced of the ring, her body almost lifeless as she could barely move. Tabitha didn't stop there as she began removing her belt from her short and was starting the process of undressing.

Kyoko curled up and tried to grab at her clothes to try and keep them on as she began to say the second most humiliating thing she'd ever had to say in her life. "Tabitha I submit..You win. You've proven your point I can't beat you at everything, just stop please."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms. - Page 5 Empty Re: Sparring in Starlight part 3 with orgasms.

Post by freeko Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:30 pm

"Oh, I don't think so. Did I beg you to stop before the fun even started? No, I lost and I owned it. Time for you to own this now too." Tabitha would refuse to accept Kyoko's surrender. Kyoko had this coming and Tabitha wanted to make sure nothing stopped her.

Now that Kyoko was basically defeated, it was time to send her off in style. Tabitha had to think for a while for which submission move to use on her. Deciding first that she would use a simple one, a single leg crap. Tabitha would show Kyoko a variation of the move that would be far more effective in a hentai match setting once they were in position.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:18 pm

"You lost and owned it because the match was your idea, and it was to knockout. This match is too submission and I'm telling you I sub-gaaahh!" Kyoko was cutoff as Tabitha grabbed her leg and locked her in a single leg boston crab. Kyoko's leg was bent as far as she could handle, which was impressively far but caused her already exhausted figure a great deal of pain as Kyoko flailed her arms to try and get out. But her leg was just out reach of the rope behind her and she was nowhere near any other ropes to escape.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:42 am

"Oh stop it. I lost the first time too, and I was a rookie just starting out. The same place you are now, a rookie." Tabitha would try to straighten Kyoko out, but in all fairness it did not matter. All Tabitha wanted to do was show Kyoko the world and Kyoko was so stubborn that she just could not seem to see the forest for the trees as it were. Now that Tabitha would secure the hold, it was time to take it to the next level as Tabitha would reach down toward Kyoko's nethers to start teasing her body along with the pain of the hold.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:18 am

Kyoko couldn't get out despite all of her efforts. The single leg crab was straining on her leg and her back as it was bent over her and the shocks off it went across her body. The most she could do was keep herself from screaming out in pain although it didn't matter, she'd already lost and they both knew it, Tabitha could leave right now and it wouldn't change the outcome if she left 5 minutes later but she seemed hell bent on hurting her.

"I'll do what you want just let me go. This worn prove anything by keeping me here. Please just-Aaauugh." Kyoko gasped as she felt Tabitha use her other hand to finally reach her crotch, all her effort to keep her away from that spot were futile as Tabitha began sending working her over in a completely different way. Kyoko clenched her teeth, trying to resist giving in for as long as possible.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:23 am

Tabitha was almost beginning to enjoy Kyoko constantly begging. For some reason Kyoko was simply afraid of learning what true pleasure was. Could it have been that Kyoko was simply afraid that she would actually enjoy it?

Tabitha would realize this and try to be as gentle as possible. Kyoko was clearly only afraid of something she had yet to experience. Maybe she would come around to Tabitha's side after she would endure a forced orgasm for the first time.

Simply put, Tabitha could do this one of two ways. She could focus on pleasuring Kyoko or focus on tormenting Kyoko. The choice inevitably would land on Kyoko one way or another.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:37 am

Kyoko struggled some more a bit before she came to a halt. What was the point of continued resistance? She'd already outright said she'd lost and trying to fight would just give Tabitha more of a reason to hurt her. And as much as she hated to admit Tanitha was in complete control.

"Just..just get it over with..your the winner and I can't stop you." Kyoko muttered embarrassingly as she brough her head down in shame. Her checks grew flush as she felt Tabitha going further and further with her attack and the uneasy feeling it brought made her uncomfortable as she allowed Tanitha to proceed with her victory.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:54 am

Kyoko finally got it, as she would realize resisting would do her more harm than good. Now Tabitha could focus on bringing Kyoko to an orgasm and making her feel as much pleasure as she can endure.

"Good girl, now I can make you feel every last part of this orgasm. Feel free to enjoy it." Tabitha would flip Kyoko onto her back as she released the hold. Now all Tabitha would do was simply dive right in on Kyoko's nethers face first. Tabitha would use her tongue to send Kyoko off.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:09 am

Tabitha realesed her shortly after her proclamation and Kyoko shuddered at Tabitha's words. She didn't like the implication of what she meant by enjoying it, Tabitha was way to full of herself about all this, a complete turn around from the rookie who accepted her challenge in the gym a few months ago.

Tabitha brought her head down low and before she could see what was going on she felt Tabitha's face touch her body. "Wait isn't that a little too fa-aaaaaugh. Aaaaaugh!" Tanitha wasted no time as her tongue began exploring her nethers, driving the sensation that had been affecting her in a large pulsing shock that shot up her spine and spread all around her body, she felt overwhelmed and wasn't sure she'd could keep conscious if this continued.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:22 am

Tabitha could feel Kyoko's body start to give in to this new sensation. Tabitha wanted Kyoko to feel every bit of this orgasm that she could. At least for Tabitha, the experience of an orgasm is nothing but pure bliss. Kyoko of course has never had this feeling before so how she would process it for the first time was unknown.

Tabitha would try to change the speed she used from time to time to match how unstable Kyoko's body was becoming. Hopefully the small change would help Kyoko and not overload her senses before she would have her first forced orgasm.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next