by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sparring in Starlight

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sparring in Starlight Empty Sparring in Starlight

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:25 am

"Ugh..al..alright..stop please." Kyoko's trainer muttered in the corner after their brief session. Kyoko sighed, what exactly was she getting out of these trainers anyway? Very rarely did they make it 5 minutes with her before they wanted to stop.

"Well if your done ill just fine a challenge somewhere else" Kyoko declared harshly as she looked around the gym. There was preset a decent amount of girls working here. "Anyone looking for a warm up!" She yelled politely yet forcefully to make sure everyone heard her looking around for any challenger that stepped up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Sparring in Starlight Empty Re: Sparring in Starlight

Post by freeko Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:36 am

Tabitha was working on a few things when she heard someone in the ring declare an open challenge of sorts. Thinking this was a good chance to get herself some more in ring experience. She decided to raise her hand and start moving toward the ring.

"Sure, I'll get in the ring with ya." Tabitha would say as she hovered around just outside the ring waiting to be beckoned in by the woman that was holding court inside of the ring currently. It did not look like anyone else was willing or wanting to get in the ring, so Tabitha would wait outside the ropes to be called into the ring.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:18 am

Kyoko looked around anxiously waiting for anyone when one woman raised her hand. Kyoko took a minute to observe the challenger taking in her attire and her impressive looking abs under her curious glare. Something about her screamed 'new blood' but Kyoko decided it was better for her to show not tell.

She smiled as she reached over the ropes to pull them apart, gesturing her new opponent in. "Let's see what your made of then." Kyoko said politely, trying to see what kind of person she was dealing with.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:41 am

"Thank you for having me." Tabitha would bow her head slightly as she allowed the woman already in the ring to part the ropes. Having a few training sessions under her belt already, Tabitha felt like this was a good way to see where she was in comparison to other wrestlers. What was the worst thing that could happen?

Tabitha knew that she needed to fall down before she could learn to pick herself up. This was all part of the process to her. She was dressed in her training outfit, but still Tabitha was ready to go none the less. As she entered the ring she wanted to show as much respect as she could for her sparring opponent.

"So how do you want to do this? Just have a practice match between us?"

Training Gear:
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:58 am

Kyoko returned the bow as the girl entered the ring. So far she was being kind but Kyoko remained slightly cautious, you could never be too sure with people these days. Once she was in Kyoko laid against a corner of the ring, flexing her abs and making sure her opponent had a clear view of who she was dealing with.

"We can, it'll give me an idea of how experienced and skilled you are." Kyoko replied, although she felt like she had a general idea of how much this girl had. "The names Kyoko Akan by the way, I've also been known as the Belly Queen but thats another topic." She rambled wondering how her opponent would respond.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:10 am

"Pleased to meet you Kyoko. My name is Tabitha Aimes. In the ring I would prefer to be called Starlight. My name I think has little meaning to it aside from that I was always looking to the stars. Does the nickname of the Belly Queen mean anything?" Tabitha would say as she tried to repay the respect and kindness that was being shown to her so far.

"Though I guess I should admit that I am still yet to make my debut, but I have been travelling alot training with alot of different people and learning alot of different moves and holds. I think if I could learn even just some small thing from each of these sparring sessions, I should do well when I make my debut."

Tabitha felt it was better to be forward with her inexperience. Maybe she gets blown out, but she felt that this was going to be a test that she needed to take. If she got soundly crushed, then it would be back to the drawing board with more training sessions in store for her.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:25 am

Kyoko nodded her head in confirmation of her hunch. Although she was slightly annoyed at the fact a rookie got into the Afw while she only got a call after working theology other promotions, she decided better of letting it get to her. "It's a title I earned through the promotions I worked in before and in quite proud of it. I pride myself on having the strongest abs and the accolade is proof of accomplishing that." Kyoko explained proudly, flexing her stomach as she did so.

"You have the right idea as far as gaining experience. The gym is far more kind then the ring, that being said the ring will teach you better if a loss isn't going to hurt your pride that is." Kyoko elaborated, doing her best to explain to Tabitha her options. "By the way any significance to the name Starlight?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:07 am

"Hmm. I think I got in because my grandfather's name more than anything. Though I would love to prove to you and everyone else that their faith in my family name is not misplaced in me." Tabitha would take a moment to see that Kyoko had very defined and muscular abs while she spoke to Tabitha again.

"I think I will have to learn to pick myself up no matter what. I think learning proper techniques is far more important than winning or losing right now. I might not like losing, but I think I can deal with it. You are probably better than I am so I would love to learn whatever I can from you."

"Hmm, I think it is just that I looked to the stars of the AFW when I was growing up. I think it was just a name that stuck with me that my grandfather would call me when I dreamed of being among the stars... I am ready when you are, so shall we begin?"

Unless Kyoko had any more to say, Tabitha would look to start up the match in a fairly traditional collar and elbow tie up and see where things took her from there. She was excited right now to have the opportunity to learn from a more seasoned wrestler on the roster.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:26 am

Kyoko could feel her previous anger at Tabitha's inexperience come back, getting here because of her family's name didn't sit well with her granted it was lessened by her modesty at the situation and her obvious desire to improve so again Kyoko sought not to be openly hostile. More so as she continued on about her picking herself up, she may not like how she got here but at least she was willing to try. Wasn't going to stop her from doing her best as she left her corner.

"Well said, and let's proceed then." Kyoko complied, Tabitha made the first move and initiated a collar-and-elbow tie up, which Kyoko would comply with. The two would struggle briefly before Kyoko would try and push Tabitha's arm off and wrap her arms around her head in a side headlock.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:38 am

Tabitha would lock up with Kyoko and this would go almost predictably where she had it go in the past. Most of her other teachers and sparring partners would put her into a headlock. The basic instincts instilled in her by the practice time she had put in had taught her to try to get Kyoko off of her by backing up near to the ropes and then trying to fling Kyoko off into the ropes on the other side of the ring.

This of course was about the extent of where her experience would end and her inexperience would begin. If she were successful in sending Kyoko into the ropes, Tabitha would try to launch herself toward Kyoko with a clothesline.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next