Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 9:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

APlaying, CrashTestDumbass, LilyStar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Fab Four?

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Fab Four? - Page 4 Empty Re: The Fab Four?

Post by LARIATO Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:57 pm

Julia finally cracked a smile when Alaina broke the silence, and was even more amused by Valley’s reply to the comment. “Heh. Think that sounds ‘bout right.” Julia replied with a chuckle.

Then Valley reminded her of their earlier discussion that had been cut before Julia could get to her point, and the luchadora perked up a bit. “Oh right, almost forgot! But yeah, anyway, I was just gonna say that if things had swung my way at Avalanche, I’d already kinda decided I woulda wanted you to be my first challenger. I was really impressed with what I’ve seen from your matches, and I know how much you’ve spoken up for the division in the past. Besides, I really think you and I could put on one hell of a match. But then again, no guarantee it woulda happened anyway.” she shrugged.

“Hell, Alaina had plans for her first defense too, but that didn’t exactly go the way she’d hoped. Oh well... Kinda fun to think about though, ain’t it?” she asked, nudging Val with an elbow. Julia wasn’t sure how Valley felt about it, but she could just picture a crowd on its feet and letting out thunderous cheers while the two blondes flew all over the place!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:16 pm

Valley bit her lip and fidgeted a bit, trying her best to keep cool. She had to look calm. Appear in control and focused. She couldn't let Julia know how ridiculously giddy she was for the prospect of wrestling her.

The match had a feel of destiny to it. Julia was, in so many ways, a living clone of Valley. They had similar moves, similar strengths, similar experiences. When Valley watched her matches, she saw so much of herself in the young cowgirl - she wanted to put her up against her younger days, but the truth was, Valley had never been that good when she was Julia’s age. Also, she never wore a mask, a decision she regretted in hindsight.

They were almost the same wrestler, the main difference was that Julia was younger and less experienced overall. But was that enough for Valley to win the day? Could experience triumph over youth? Did she still have it?

This was it. This was the test. This was a dream match, only they were wide awake.

”Well, I'm trying to think.” Valley rubbed her chin. ”Is there any reason you and I can't have a match? My schedule’s all clear. Name a time and a place and we can make it happen.”

Valley swept her hand over in front of them, imagining the marquee. ”Valley Doll vs Julia Rodgers - who is the greatest high flyer in all of the AFW?’ Sells itself.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:10 am

The thought of pursuing the match with Valley even without the involvement of the Entropy Championship hadn’t even crossed Julia’s mind. Why? She had no idea, and she was briefly kicking herself inwardly for not thinking of it herself! True, the cowgirl’s hopes and plans as Entropy Champion had essentially gone down the toilet. But that hardly mattered now. If anything, it just added even more reason to have the match. Clearly Valley understood just as well as Julia that together they were capable of putting on quite a memorable performance for the fans. And if she could pull out a victory against the more experienced flyer, that could only mean good things for Julia in the long run.

The masked blonde’s lips spread into a wide and bright smile when Valley proposed the match, and almost no hesitation was needed for an answer to be made. “Hell yeah, I’m down for that!” she replied excitedly. “Me and Alaina got a couple of salty former Wrestle Angels on our plate, but we’ve got time before that. How ‘bout I meet ya out there in the arena next week? Sound good to you?”

It was taking a great deal of restraint on Julia’s part to keep from jumping up and down like a giddy schoolgirl. Not that she expected Valley to be an easy win. Quite the opposite, in fact. This was bound to be one of the toughest challenges of her career, if not the toughest, but it was a match the cowgirl had been thoroughly eager for for quite some time now.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:10 am

While Julia and Valley were hashing out the details of a possibly play date in the ring, Alaina and Ace were having their own conversation. When Ace offered a hug, Alaina gladly gave her a squeeze. "Hey, don't worry about it. You were a great Entropy champion who got hosed, you should have had a shot at the belt again before I did." Alaina said as she let go of Ace and grinned. "Once I beat Jessica Wright, and barring any more nonsense from Lukretia how about you and I have us an Entropy title match?"

This was a promised shot that was long overdue as far as Alaina was concerned. She kept her eyes on Ace, eager to see if she would accept or reject the offer... finally... for an Entropy title shot.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:42 am

Ace had been just about to answer, when Madison ran back up, announcing they would start the bikini contest in a moment, demanding everyone get back in their places.

"Oh uh....shit...lets talk about it later, alright? For now, lets just get ready to flaunt the goods!"

Ace said, forced to give Alaina a non answer for the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:51 am

Alaina let out a sigh as Madison's timing was not the best. She shrugged as the women made their way back out to the front, ready to do a pose down to see who was the sexiest of the sexy today. Alaina herself was having trouble figuring that out as any of the four would be the most attractive girl in the room just about any given time.

"I guess its time to figure out which of you will win that fight for second huh?" Alaina said jokingly, full of false bravado as she winked at her friends.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:54 pm

Ace blushed, holding her towel a little tighter.

"So uh...who goes first? I'm uh...gonna need a minute if I have to show all of me off on tv..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:29 am

Valley looked between the four of them for a moment, letting the nervousness sink in. It was an awkward moment. Couldn’t really help it.

”Welp,” Valley sighed, popped up to her feet, and did a quick stretch. ”Age before beauty, I guess. Excuse me, ladies.”

With her arms akimbo and a wide smile on her face, Valley strutted down the runway, all while some sultry music played along with. She’d done this before, and while it had been a good long while, she still remembered the secret: presentation.

The annoucer took the microphone as the crowd gathered round, watching Valley strut from all sides. ”First up, hailing from the lovely city of Palm Spring, California - Valeria Dolores Castle-Wells, or as the AFW Universe knows her, Valley Doll!”

She sashayed her way on down the stage, with a quick wink to some random guy in the audience. Valley had to admit, it was nice to know she could still turn a few heads, even post surgery.

”A former Slamazon Champion, Valley is a second generation superstar, well-known throughout the American West Coast. Unlike her mother, who was famous for her devastating slams, Valley’s fame is in the air, where’s she dazzled audiences with her wide array of high-flying moves!”

Just to put a little credit to the announcer’s words, Valley turned around and did a quick backflip, not even needing to plant her hands on the ground with it. Nothing too special, but it got some applause from the crowd and made her glad she’d opted to wear sandals instead of high heels.

”Wonderful, just wonderful.” The announcer clapped along. ”Ladies and gentleman, give it up for Valley Doll!”

With her time done, Valley strutted off stage and gave Ace a quick wink, before turning to the others. ”Okay, I’ve thoroughly embarrassed myself enough for one day.” She pointed between the others as she bounced from heel to heel, still bristling with energy. ”Whoooooo’s next?”

Last edited by acuya on Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:33 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:13 pm

Haley's jaw was still dropped as her girlfriend flaunted her stuff on stage, even executing a perfect and sexy back flip, blushing a little as her lover winked at her.

Still, it gave Haley confidence. If Valley Doll could go through that, then she could to!

The same music started playing as Haley moved onto the stage, the announcer giving her the same hype Valley got.

"Up next, from the beautiful city of Toronto, Canada, the blonde known best under the color and name of...Silver Ace!

Imitating Valley, Ace strutted onto stage, getting a mild reaction at first, before, after a deep sigh, telling herself she could do this...before untying the beach towel around her waist, slowly swinging it around, in a brief, admittedly not great, impression of an exotic dancer she had seen on television before.

"A former Entropy Champion, Silver Ace has become known for her powerful and fast strikes and slams, her opponents barely seeing a flash before being left knocked out on the mat! Having fought former champs like Akashi, Taylor, and Alaina, Silver Ace is one of the foremost fighters of the Entropy Divison!

While the dance wasn't great, it wasn't important. What was important was that her long, tan legs were finally revealed, as well as the tiny silver bikini bottoms, Haley getting a large cheer from the crowd, multiple pictures being taken as she briefly posed before turning around to walk back, getting another cheer the thong back of her bikini bottoms was revealed, showing of her tight and toned ass, with an absolutely adorable tattoo of her kitten Rai's tiny paw print on her right butt cheek.

"A surprisingly hot and slightly adorable performance from the normally reserved Silver Ace!"

Haley blushed again as she got back to the group, quickly siding up next to Valley, brushing up against her.

"Heh...wanted to keep it as a surprise for you guys...so whose next?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:55 am

Julia stayed back and watched as Valley and Ace did their thing, while tapping her foot along to he beat of the music. She’d expected to feel a bit nervous about this, considering she’d never done any kind of modeling before. But something about the environment was just...fun. Julia could actually hardly wait for her turn.

When Ace came back and Julia saw the shy girl’s tattoo, she couldn’t help but swing a hand out to give her a big swat right over the tattoo. “Woo! Ya killed it out there, girl!” Julia said, then quickly realized someone needed to go next. “Oh! Guess I’m up. Wish me luck!” And with that the smiling and energetic luchadora strutted out onto the stage and down the runway, giving a few friendly waves to the onlooking crowd.

“And next we have the high-flying, risk-taking, always entertaining cowgirl, Julia Rogers! From Albuquerque, New Mexico, this masked beauty’s showcased her lightning-quick speed in rings all over the world and dazzled fans everywhere she’s been! Recently a top contender for the highly coveted Entropy Championship, she leaves her foes in the dust with her agility and acrobatics!”

Right as the last word came out, Julia threw her body forward into a perfect cartwheel flip landing right at the end of the walkway with her hands up high like a performing gymnast. The pose was held just for a second before she turned on her heel and sauntered back up the walkway. The masked blonde stopped once she reached the entrance end and turned to look at the crowd, then blew them a kiss and waved before walking back to join the other girls again.

"Alright! Lets hear it again for Julia Rogers!" the announcer called out while the crowd cheered.

“That was actually kinda fun.” Julia said with a giggle. She hadn’t said anything about it, but in her mind she knew there was a chance her boyfriend Drake would be seeing this sometime. The thought made her blush a bit, though fortunately her mask did well to conceal it. “Well, guess you’re up then, champ!” Julia said to Alaina while giving her a playful nudge with her elbow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum