Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fun With The Fans

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fun With The Fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun With The Fans

Post by HighFly Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:52 am

That was a good question, and Alaina wasn't sure about the answer. She had plenty of ideas, but no actual concrete plan. "You know, I am not sure. I think Julia and I could make a lot of noise in the tag team division. I would love to work my way up to the top, and fight for the Friction title but..." Alaina said with a pause. "If I ended up losing the title badly or embarrassing myself, or even worse getting hurt... I thought about being a valet and manager for Bryan full time. Things are going really well between us. I think he... ahh, lets just say things are going well." Alaina said with a wink.

"We need to bring more of your buddies over here to Friction. I would love to wrestle a few of them..." Alaina said with a grin, patting the belt across her shoulder.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:11 pm

Misaki listened to her friend with alot of interest, she liked her plans and ambition but was a bit caught off when she mentioned her alternate plans if things got bad. "Well that's amazing, I think you can go all the way for any title you put your mind to, you're really good but you're too good to be a valet or a manager! Seriously, do not even think about it"she said, grabbing her shoulders and patting them to reassure her.

"Haha it is quite an interesting prospect, they ask me all about the AFW alot of time, they are very excited about it but I think they're not ready for such a big step up"she explained
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:05 pm

Alaina laughed at Misaki's reaction to her idea of going to Tension as a non-wrestler. "Thats only for if I get injured, I want to wrestle as long as I can." Alaina said as a Friction employee rushed over to usher the women over towards a ring. There were cameras set up and a group of fans that were in some wrestling attire. Alaina recognized them as young women who were kicking off careers and in the early stages of their training.

"Hey girls whats up?" Alaina said as the two approached, grinning and waving at them. Alaina put her arm around Misaki and held her belt up as they cheered.

"Ladies, if you could our wrestling hopefuls are here for some photo's! they want to see you in action and get a few shots in there with ya, whaddya say?" The employee said in a high pitched cheerful tone as she led the Berserk champ and Entropy champ into the ring.

Alaina grinned slyly at Misaki scooping her up for a slam, but holding her up and walking around the ring! A few women in the crowd laughed and some camera flashes indicated that the photo shoot had begun! "Sorry Misaki, but you are just so damn cute when you are being held up by a powerhouse."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:08 pm

Misaki was reassure that Alaina was not just going to quit and be a valet for her boyfriend, but it seemed she did have a back-up plan if things went for the worst. "*phew* Alright but you better take care!"she said before a Friction employee rushed over to usher the women over towards the nearby ring. She talked about taking some photos in wrestling action, Misaki pouted and raised her eyebrow as she did not like where this was going at all.

"Wait, what do you mean by tha-AAAIIEE!! H-hey, what are you doing? Mmm put me down Waahh!!" she started saying as she was scooped up in Alaina's arm and was being carried towards the ring for the photoshoot.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:05 pm

Alaina chuckled as a few pictures were taken with her holding Misaki up. she gently put Misaki back down and held her arms out to her side. "All right Misaki, your turn! You can get me in a hold or whatever ya like for the next picture." Alaina said, grinning ear to ear.

Alaina liked to make these things fun. She enjoyed herself and the fans seemed to appreciate it that much more. Also, more time with Misaki was a great thing. Alaina thought highly of her, but didn't get to spend a lot of time with her. "All right Misaki, show me what the lady who beat down Cecilia Northman can do." She added in an exaggerated tone, winking to her friend.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:58 pm

Misaki tried to make a worried face, trying to sell the move she was being put in by Alaina. She whispered back "You owe me girl"she chuckled back before being slowly let down on her feet.

She blushed a bit as Alaina mentioned her accomplishment to the other people, Misaki didn't mind attention. She was infact the champ in Berserk and was usually the centre of attention but here it was quite a different thing just due to the sheer magnitude of things."Alright, get ready"she said before moving to Alaina's front and quickly side stepping her, grabbing her arm before moving in behind her while wrapping Alaina's own arm around her own neck and gripping the wrist of that arm with both arms for the first step of her finisher to show off the set up.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:52 pm

Alaian laughed and did her best to look like she was in a panic, fearing the nasty finisher employed by Misaki to put her opponents away! The crowd took a few other pictures with Misaki in control.

"We need to do something not at all related to wrestling sometime." Alaina whispered to Misaki who still had her held for the cameras. Alaina always did something training or fan oriented with Misaki.... the two probably could benefit from some sort of reflective downtime away from the fun, excitement, stress and worries of their careers. "Whaddya say?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:33 pm

Misaki tried to keep a straight and serious face but the predicament she was in, it was hard not to laugh, smile or giggle as the fan kept taking photographs and no doubt they would probably end up on someone's bed poster or a calendar!

"Huh?" she said as she noticed Alaina whispering to her, she eased up the hold a bit as she lost concentration but positioned herself correctly once again when she shook her head to regain focus. "Oh? Um, well....I guess we can. I mean, we've always been around the AFW doing related stuff, I think it would be a nice change of scenery,sure"she smiled as she slowly released the amazon.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:33 pm

Alaina looked as if she were thinking of something serious, when in actuality she was thinking of the best places to go shopping with Misaki. "Maybe we could go shopping for training attire, or maybe even pick out some alternate match attire?" Alaina asked as she playfully tackled Misaki, lightly taking her down then laying across her as she hooked a leg!

"One, two three I win!" Alaina said jokingly as she did a mock speed pin count, staying on top of Misaki as long as she could!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:08 am

Misaki was a bit confused when she saw the look in Alaina's eyes, she looked quite serious and determined for some reason but her fears were calmed when she mentioned going out to a shopping mall for buying attire's for training and matches. "That's actually a pretty good ide-AAAAYYYEEE"before she could complete her sentence, Alaina tackled her down onto the floor and pinned her!

"Owww, hey- that's not fair! Mnghhh"she said while struggling under the amazon to get her off in a playful manner.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next