Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Diabolica vs Karen Starring II: Crippling A Giant

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Diabolica vs Karen Starring II: Crippling A Giant - Page 4 Empty Re: Diabolica vs Karen Starring II: Crippling A Giant

Post by scorn53 Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:54 am

Free of the headlock, Karen took a step back, shaking her neck and rolling her shoulders. She gave a dark smile at her big foe, almost as if trying to hint at her not to get cocky.

Raising her arms low once more, she resumed her circle, allowing Diabolica space to move from the corner. After all, Karen didn't need to trap the big Mexican to get a lock on her.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Diabolica vs Karen Starring II: Crippling A Giant - Page 4 Empty Re: Diabolica vs Karen Starring II: Crippling A Giant

Post by TheRacker Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:52 pm

Diabolica turned around after getting back to the center of the ring. She expected fast attack from Karen, but blonde bunny wasn't too interested in applying more preasure. Diabolica followed her lead and raised her arms as well while slowly getting closer to her opponent.

Once they stood close next to each other, Diabolica would reach forward for lock up with fellow Giantess. She put one arm around Karen's neck, while putting other on her shoulder and start slowly moving forward.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:51 pm

Leaning in for what felt to be the hundredth tie up between herself and the Mexican, Karen would grunt loudly as her hands prepared to touch. At the last second, her hand would suddenly whip across the face of her foe, in a huge cheek-reddening slap!

The move was of course not meant to crippled Diabolica, or even set up Karen for a hold, just merely another harsh taunt of forms on the blondes behalf.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:41 pm

Diabolica went straight for lock up once reaching Karen, but got interupted before managing to get hands on Karen. Blonde gave her harsh and nasty slap straight on the cheek. Diabolica canceled moved and groaned while placing hand on cheek and rub it a little.

Glaring in her opponent, she quickly moved toward her and swinged with arm, aiming to hit Karen's head with an elbow.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:56 pm

The match had essentially turned into a streetfight, as the heated rivals exchanged slap to elbow, the latter of which caused the powerful blondes head to snap to it's side, her body stumbling somewhat before standing, holding her cheek.

Her face red, she'd meet eyes once more with Diabolica, before throwing a snap shot back of her own. Her target, was a first for Karen, as she opted to try to humiliate the massive Mexican by throwing a harsh shot right at her ridiculously huge chest, demonstrating just how much she despised her foe.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:48 pm

Karen slaped her and Diabolica responded with an elbow hit. But bunny didn't stop there. She kept on with hits just that this time she was aiming at her breasts. Diabolica saw the swing toward them, but she's way to slow to avoid it. Instead, she remained standing there and accepting the punch.

Offense is best defense they say. And Diabolica decided to use Karen's aggresion to her advantage. Instead of backing away, Mexican steped closer toward her opponent and swinged with arm again, this time aiming to punch her right on the face. It's true, she'll receive nasty blow in the breasts, but moving forward and attacking almost at same time as Karen did will hopefully allow Diabolica to land her own punch.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:24 pm

Karen's shot was more meant for humiliation, and had next to no tactical gain in the fight, beyond perhaps knocking some breath out of the big woman and maybe reddening her chest. But beyond that, it was obvious that anyone should of aimed for the face. Just like Diabolica did.

Her eyes down as she aimed the hook, Karen would stumble back as a result of the blow, falling close to the ropes, hand outstretched as she held the top, her free arm rubbing the cheek Diabolica just connected to.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:48 am

Diabolica indeed got hit in breasts when she moved forward, but exchange of punches worked in her favour. Her breasts hurted a little, but it was nothing she couldn't endure. Beside, se was sure that her own punch was bit more painfull than Karen's chest attack.

Karen stumbling backward was perfect - it created some space between both girls, which was great for Diabolica's next move. Not giving them any rest or break, Mexican luchadore lunged quickly toward Karen, trying to land a spear right in her gut.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:43 am

Caught off guard and for the moment, weak, Karen was susceptible for yet another harsh manoeuvre by the bigger woman, this time in the form of a spear that took her clean off her feet. But not without consequence to her Mexican rival, as whilst she was being brought down, she'd hook an arm up and around the head of the monstrous girl, not exactly locking in a headlock or cranking it in any form, but determined to hold her there whilst she took a few deep breaths from being speared by the giant.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:56 am

Last spear should definitly knock some air out of Karen's lungs. But Karen wraping arm around Diabolica's head was enough to prevent Mexican from landing normaly down on canvas. Diabolica was little surprised that Karen didn't apply any preasure after managing to sneak arm around her neck; looks like the spear was really effective.

Diabolica place hands on Karen's hips and start pushing herself backward, trying to free her head from being locked.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next