Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 184 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AV 15 Mongolian Horde Match!

+3
k0hryuu
Serpon
Tatyina
7 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

AV 15 Mongolian Horde Match! - Page 10 Empty Re: AV 15 Mongolian Horde Match!

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:51 pm

Her whole body convulsing, Rachel wasn't in much of a position to retaliate when a second stomp caused her to go limp, helplessly groaning as she was lifted by her hair and placed onto her feet. In such a short time, she had been so completely defeated, and now it was about the end of the match for her. Part of her was relieved to be done with the constant pain, but the fire in her didn't want to give up just like this, didn't want to be made a fool like this. She wasn't sure what she could do to fight back, but she had to do something. Besides, the paycheck was always bigger when she put on more of a show...

While her mind fought to stay determined, her body limply flailed about at Diaboloica's whim, however. As she bounced off the ropes, Rachel raised her arms up to protect her, but they did little to stop the larger woman from barreling into her, driving her towards the outside of the ring. Rachel had to grab onto something, and fast... but what? Some loose clothing? A handful of hair? Desperate, she simply gripped and hoped for the best as she was sent out of the ring. In a last-ditch move, by sheer force of will, she was able to hook her elbow onto the top rope, keeping her from plummeting over onto the floor below.

Still defiant, Rachel took a semi-victorious sigh as she hung over the side of the ring, one arm hooked onto the top rope... and in the other, Diabolica's mask in hand.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:11 am

Diabolica managed to land a clothsline and even flip Rachel over the ropes. But than something unexpected happened. Something horrible for Diabolica and almost all Arena suddenly became silent. While Rachel fought to stay in fight, she also grabed and removed her mask. Wheter it was an accident or by purpose she didn't know. All that Mexican knew was, that she was very pissed now.

Luckily Rachel still held her mask in hand, so Diabolica managed to quickly snatch it back. Covering face with both hands, she run on the other side of the ring to put it back on. Right now it wasn't important wheter Rachel come back or get eliminated. Everything happened quite quickly, so Rachel was probably only one who completly saw her face. Having mask back on, she turned back to her opponent.

"YOU! You're so dead now! Yes, before i threatened you as part of intimidation... But now you crossed the line girl! I'm going to beat you up so badly before eliminating you. And trust me - it won't end today! I will keep chasing you, hunt you down!" She was quite pissed now and was screaming her words across the ring to smaller girl.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:58 am

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. In but a moment, the sense of victory that Rachel had managed to squeeze out of her miserable beating was swapped out for a sense of overwhelming dread. She didn't even mean to pry Diabolica's pride off her face like that, she was just trying to grab on to whatever she could. But now, this monster, this giant of a woman had it out for her. It was one of the scariest feelings she had experienced in her entire life, and she was frozen in place because of it.

Part of Rachel was begging, screaming for her to let go of the ropes, to drop down and forfeit. Even aside the match rules, her instincts just wanted her as far from this woman as physically possible. Another part of her wanted to hold on to that small sense of accomplishment she gained from staying in the ring, the one good feeling she had since the match had started. And what if she did let go? Diabolica had just said, it's not going to end here. Would letting go even help? What's to say her massive opponent wouldn't just pursue her out of the ring after that speech?

All of this internal conflict resulted in probably the worst possible physical action: Rachel was frozen in place. One arm locked around the top rope, she simply stood where she was, staring at her enraged opponent, trembling in terror.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:10 am

Apart from past attempts, Rachel was actually scared now - and for good reason. Rachel was left frozen on the outer side of the ropes. Diabolica start stomping her way toward her opponent and although she could simply kick her off, she promised her some heavy beating before eliminating her. "You're so dead." Devil said one more time when finally reaching Rachel.

With each wrestler standing on own side of the ropes, Diabolica grabed her hair with one hand, wrap other arm around smaller girl hips and pull her back in ring over the ropes. Holding Rachel's neck with both hands, Diabolica start squeezing it while pushing her toward the corner. Once they reached it, she kept on arm on neck and used other one to start beating Rachel's body.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:35 am

Well, of all the things Rachel could have done, she went with the single worst possible option, but here she was, hoisted by her hair and pulled over the ropes, back into this personal death box of theirs. And the death box analogy held almost immediately, as she was lifted into the air by her throat, choking and squirming as her monstrous opponent strangled her, bringing her closer to one of the corners. As they reached the turnbuckle, the pressure on her neck decreased slightly as one hand was removed (though being pressed up against something didn't help in that regard), but she was hardly granted respite as wild blows landed in her stomach, ribs and hips, causing her to choke and convulse a bit more with each blow.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:56 am

Diabolica was keep beating up Rachel's body before giving her a slight break. However only reason for giving her a break was to prepare herself for even more devistating move. She moved them around, so Diabolica was the one in corner right now. She was keep holding her hair - not really tuging but just holding them so Rachel couldn't escape her. Once she set them up, Mexican punched Rachel's face one time to make sure she won't escape and start climbing on the ropes. She went upward untill she had both feet placed on middle rope and was sitting on top of a turnbuckle.

Once she set up herself, Diabolica pulled Rachel's hair to leave her dangling infront of her. She followed by holding Rachel's hips to flip her up so she end up sitting on Diabolica's shoulders. With Rachel finally positioned for power bomb, Diabolica stood up and jumped down, landing on her butt and slaming Rachel's tiny body to ring canvas.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:12 am

Rachel exploded into a coughing fit as the literal stranglehold on her throat was released- only to be interrupted by another sharp jab to the face. Blood trickled from her nose as she dizzily tried to stay upright, all the while Diabolica set the two of them up for a heavy power move. By the time she had a grasp on her surroundings, Rachel found herself lifted high into the air by her short, taunt hairs, whimpering loudly as she weakly squirmed. Her sadistic opponent let her hang there for a bit longer before hoisting her up over Diabolica's shoulders, and slamming her back-first into the mat. The impact of the fall felt like she had been thrown off a cliff, and another bloody gasp escaped her mouth as the both of them landed.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:44 am

Diabolica got back on her feet without much problems. Mexican picked up Rachel and lift her up in air above own head in same position as she did before after the torture rack. She moved toward the center of the ring and instead of performing gut buster as she did before, Diabolica simple released Rachel so she fell down and land on her stomach.

She sat on opponents back, grab her head to slam her down on canvas before rolling Rachel on her back. She lay down verticaly compared to Rachel and grabed one of her arms. Moving her meaty legs around it, Diabolica leaned back to do armbar on her opponent. Good thing about this was, that Rachel couldn't tap out or use rope break since they were back in the middle of the ring. She could keep streching this tiny arm for as long as she want.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:01 am

Every moment was a new kind of torture, and it seemed Rachel's maniacal opponent had no intention of letting up soon. Only as soon at the pain of the powerbomb really set in, Rachel found herself once a gained laid out over Diabolica's shoulders, her spine being pulled at brutal angles. She tried her best to squirm and writhe away, but achieved little more than to put the levity of her helplessness on full display. A few moments more of this and she was dropped to the ground, Diabolica's legs wrapped around her arm in a harsh armbar. While the repeated attacks to her belly and throat left her voice weak and raspy, Rachel's screams were still clearly pained enough to get her misery across. Her instinct to tape out, to give up, to plead for mercy, would do her no good here, and she knew it.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:20 pm

Although Rachel's screams weren't too loud, Diabolica could clearly hear her pain and honestly, she didn't care too much about it. She was keep bending tiny arm in opposite direstion and was pulling even harder as screams became louder and more desperate. When she finally decided to stop, Diabolica got up on her feet and looked down to Rachel's beaten body. She stepped on Rachel's arm she was just working on and shifted most of her weight on that leg.

Diabolica crouched beside Rachel to pick her up and lift her up. She turned her around so Rachel were upside down with their bellys touching eachother. She set her up for piledriver, but she just walked around the ring with Rachel. It was more or less obvious what her plan was, she was just prolonging it, hoping to make Rachel bit nervous.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next