Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

When the Music's Over

2 posters

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

When the Music's Over - Page 8 Empty Re: When the Music's Over

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:57 am

More demeaning slaps. Irene winced each time as her lover's hand struck her, causing her exposed breasts to jiggle back and forth. She tried to keep quiet, ultimately failing and letting out a cry of distress as Jessica twisted one of her sensitive nipples. Like earlier, a finger entered Irene's mouth, which she accepted without any fight. All she could do was grumble a bit as Jessica leaned in and verbally degraded her with those soft, whispered words.

Both women were a little tired of the prolonged struggle, so when Jessica struck Irene's face one last time, she finally relaxed and accepted her fate as Jessica's fuck toy. “Mmm...yes, Jessica,” she mumbled timidly, shivering in anticipation.

In went the toy, with Irene writhing as her muscles spasmed reflexively. There was nowhere for her to go, so she simply wriggled a bit as Jessica pushed the lengthy strap-on deep inside of her. “U-uagh!” Irene moaned excitedly, throwing her head back as her mouth hung open. Her mental faculties were all paralyzed; she could only wait eagerly for Jessica to continue ravishing her.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:03 am

Fortunately for the little scientist girl, she would not have to wait for long. This wasn't last night's frenetic fucking exercise. Jessica could and would take her sweet time. Every reaction of Irene's was so pure, so visceral that Jessica could not resist trying to earn more and more of them. Her pace was slow, excruciatingly so. She made sure to get in Irene nice and deep, to let her feel the full effect of the toy.

But what is pleasure without pain? Boring, in Jessica's opinion. Stupid and pointless too. Jessica played with Irene's nipples to increase the pleasure and then brutally twisted them to increase her fun. Her bare chest was heaving and she honestly couldn't remember the last time she had such a time.

"Are you my little slut, Irene? Am I going to do whatever I want to your body?" she all but barked. Letting a girl dig herself into a hole was one of the funnest ways to rob a bitch of her dignity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:38 am

Every deep, prolonged thrust Jessica made into Irene's sex was another moment of bliss for her. The scientist's eyes rolled under her blindfold, and she took long, deep breaths through a mouth that hung open in shock. Just when she was getting lost in her ecstasy, Jessica grabbed her nipples and twisted them again. Irene yelped and twisted around on the bed, trying involuntarily to escape the pain.

It was all in vain, of course. Jessica had her, and Irene knew she wouldn't go free until her captor allowed it. She went back to her timid submission, trembling a bit in excitement as the thick strap-on continued to massage the inner walls of her sex. Droplets of vaginal fluid started rolling down her legs onto the bed, but Irene's orgasm was building pretty slowly, in time with her partner's own pace. Just to make Irene's surrender more humiliating, Jessica asked a loaded question that only had one acceptable response.

“Y-y-yes...Jessica,” she whimpered, biting her lip to avoid moaning out loud as Jessica used her. Between being degraded and pleasured, however, she wouldn't be able to do it for long. Her body was betraying her, showing Jessica that she was making progress.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:31 am

Jessica wasn't really there anymore. Well, her body was but her mind was not. She couldn't quite say where it was but it was somewhere primitive and hot and heavy. The Violent Violet increased her pace, slowly and steadily. Irene needed an orgasm that was well constructed and powerful not some slap dash thing cobbled together. No, Jessica felt like a composer, and this symphony was going to be perfect.

Jessica's hand was the lovely strings, caressing Irene's soft body, feeling her out. Her low grunts were the brass, brazen and unchecked by common decency. And her increasingly powerful and quick thrusts formed the rousing percussion. The little flecks of honey on her leg told her that Irene was already starting to burst at the seems and Jessica ratcheted up the intensity once again. The girl was quite a sight to see, bound and surrendered, and Jessica was looking pretty damn hard.

The girl looked completely lost to pleasure. Good. An inkling told Jessica told her that this slut was about to get lost a lot harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:48 am

Irene was a slave to the pleasure coursing through her as Jessica started fucking her more intensely. With no eyesight, the feeling of the toy pushing its way deeper and deeper inside of her was her only significant sensation she felt. Every second sent a tingle down her spine, flushed her body with excitement and warmth, and unleashed a series of moans that increased in pitch with every thrust.

Streams of fluid loosed inside Irene's sex were starting to spill out of her, and a full blown orgasm was right around the corner. Writhing helplessly underneath her stronger captor, Irene tilted her head back and cried out, too consumed by the sensual penetration of her body to remember the rule regarding what she was and wasn't allowed to say. “Ngh...Jessica, I...ahh...I'm going to burst! Oh god! Aaaahhh!

The plucky scientist was at her limit. Her powder keg was primed to erupt in a fiery explosion, and all it would take now was a match to light the fuse. The lightest caress or teasing of her nipples or clitoris would push her over the edge, and Jessica already had a naughty hand roaming her immobile, tightly bound form.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:15 pm

Jessica didn't even care that Irene broke her rules. Not right then, of course, but later she would be punished for it. The warm juices running down her leg told her that she was oh so close to sending Irene loopy again. Jessica was in it as well. Loathe she was to admit it, she was incredibly horny at the moment and would have her own additional pleasures soon enough. But the point in question at the moment was Irene. What to do to send her over the edge. Keep pulverizing her, of course, keep that sweet motion-of-the-ocean going, but maybe something else was needed.

Jessica's strong right hand found Irene's tender breast. Her left hand sneaked downwards and sought Irene's clitoris. Those moans were becoming louder and louder, and had a pitch that was now soaring. Jessica wanted to see exactly how loudly and how high she could get this particular songbird to sing.

"Cum for me!" She demanded of her captive. With one great powerful thrust, Jessica entered Irene and awaited the fruits of her salacious labor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:12 am

“Motion of the ocean” was a spot-on metaphor for what was going on in Irene's nether regions right now. As her head rolled and her body rocked back and forth on the bed, waves of cum were starting to surface around the edges of her slit as Jessica's strap-on moved in and out of it. Like the tides of an ocean...

Burning under the soft light and heat of both Jessica's body and the candle she had lit earlier, Irene couldn't contain herself any longer. When Jessica tickled the rest of her erogenous areas, a series of quick, elated screams bellowed out of her lips. Her body hissed like an over-pressurized valve as cum spurted out through the thin crevices between her sex and the strap-on that was still buried deeply in it.

“Yes, Jesiccaaaaaaaa!” Irene bellowed, going so far as to verbally confirm Jessica's last scintillating order as she climaxed. Under the blindfold, her eyes were shut tight, her mouth curled into a grin of pure, guiltless elation as the orgasm sapped the strength and dignity out of her in a few messy seconds.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:39 pm

Jessica gave Irene a few more quick plugs and withdrew. She admired her work. Irene had cum on command like a good little sub and had shot a warm blast of her juices. They were now rolling down Jessica's leg and she smiled. Oh yeah, she had it going on. She felt like a sex goddess and there was little anyone else could say to convince her otherwise. Honey dripped off her strap on in large dollops as she removed it. She didn't need it any more as it was now time to cuddle.

The Violent Violet's cuddling wasn't as pleasant as many other people's. In fact, it would be hard to say that it was pleasant at all. Jessica grabbed the candle that she had placed bedside and lifted it high above Irene's stomach. The girl was blindfolded and could not be aware of it. She slowly tilted it to the right and let the hot wax come down on Irene's stomach the same way her honey had come off Jessica's strap on a second ago.

Jessica wanted to see her squirm and writhe. She wanted to hear her yell again, even louder than the scream Jessica had earned with her strap on. Her strength and dignity had already been sapped from her, from the looks of it, but Jessica was insatiable. She wasn't sure what she wanted with this act, but she knew she was going to get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:54 pm

Underneath the “sex goddess”, Irene relaxed on the bed and took big, heaving breaths, trying to get her energy back after the ravishing she had suffered. She had never been taken by a strap-on before, and the long, thick toy had done an excellent job of turning Irene into a submissive puddle. Personally, she still preferred bringing her partners to orgasm using nothing but her skilled fingers, and wondered if she could sweet talk Jessica into letting her demonstrate those skills.

That would have to wait, however, because something strange was happening right now. The aura of warmth from the candle was starting to move. Irene couldn't really tell what was happening thanks to her blindfold, but she was uneasy, and with good reason. When the candle wax hit Irene's stomach, there was a half-second delay before the searing pain fully registered in Irene's brain.

“Aaaahhhhh!” Irene screamed, her body jolting up and down as the white hot substance stuck to her skin as it burned her. “Oh god, w-what the hell are you doing?!” Irene asked, startled and frightened. Maybe Jessica was punishing her for her earlier defiance. If that was the case, her automatic outburst just now probably wouldn't dissuade the Violent Violet from torturing her further.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:23 am

Jessica blew the candle out and set it down. She wanted to use both her hands to punish Irene. One slap, straight to Irene's face. The sound of it would probably wake the neighbors three doors down. "You do not get to say things I don't let you say." Jessica put her left hand on Irene's throat and squeezed. "You do not get to ask questions." The Violent Violet then hit Irene's soft exposed tummy. "You do not get to ask questions of me."

Jessica sighed. She didn't like using many toys, but sometimes the situation just called for it. "Wait here," she said sardonically. Jessica went over to her night stand and pulled out her flog. Usually her strength was enough to cow girls, but Irene kept pushing her and pushing her. This was going to end, now. She pulled the ropes off of Irene's legs with fury. She tore at the cords like a wild animal trying to break free of a cage and within a second the ropes were off.

She then rolled Irene over and draped the girl over her knee. Irene's sweet little ass was high in the air and Jessica grinned. The flog must have felt awfully threatening on her ass as Jessica rubbed it into her. "I don't need a reason. Your body is my property and I am going to do whatever I want with it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum