» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

When the Music's Over

2 posters

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

When the Music's Over - Page 7 Empty Re: When the Music's Over

Post by LtLukas Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:28 am

Jessica's eyes rolled back. Irene was being such a little tease. That nose and that tongue and those lips sent her to one of the lower levels of heaven. Her chest heaved as tingles of pure erotic pleasure toyed with her spine. But Jessica knew that the little scientist girl was holding back. The pace was slow, excruciating, and Jessica would not abide it. She blew air out of her nose as she looked down at poor little Irene.

She grabbed a fistful of dark hair and wrenched Irene's head further into her sopping sex. She began to really grind on her, just to rub it in, literally and figuratively. If Irene wasn't going to give Jessica an orgasm, Jessica was going to take it. The bed creaked as Jessica forced Irene to move at her rhythm. Her breasts bounced as Jessica prepared for her orgasm.

Some of Jessica's orgasms were messy. Damn messy. Heaving, screaming, loud and most of all wet. She gripped that pretty dark hair just a little bit tighter. This wasn't about dominance any more, this was about getting hers. Jessica smiled as she thought about the camera that was filming them. This would be fun to rewatch a million times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:58 pm

“Hrm!” Irene gave a muffled cry, her scalp searing as Jessica grabbed her hair and pressed the meeker girl's head into her crotch. Even without her sight, Irene had a keen sense of touch, and felt every part of Jessica's sopping sex as it was grinded against her face. She couldn't breathe. Her head was smothered between Jessica's strong body and the bed, and she was otherwise unable to move. Whimpering, she tried to twist her head out of Jessica's grip to get a breath, but quickly realized that she wasn't getting out of this until Jessica got her orgasm. If she wanted to avoid passing out again, she needed to give her mistress what she wanted.

Without further warning, Irene's tongue plunged into Jessica's sex, pushing hard to reach deeper, more sensitive tissues. Of all the people one might consider talented at oral sex, a cloistered college student probably wouldn't make the list. Irene, however, had studied anatomy among other topics, and she was a straight-A student. Every erogenous zone in Jessica's body was familiar to her, and she knew how to stimulate them. Her tongue massaged the spongy, soaking tissue lining the interior walls of her womanhood, while her nose tickled and stimulated her clitoris. Occasionally, Irene pulled her tongue out just to push it back in. Couldn't let Jessica get too used to the stimulation.

This had turned into the most exciting day of Irene's life, and she was eager and ready for Jessica to cum. Anticipating a flood all over her face, Irene closed her eyes and braced herself.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:30 am

Jessica was flabbergasted. She had no idea this little punk would be so good with her mouth. Waves of pleasure crashed into her. Her legs began to shake and her stomach began to tighten up. Her breaths became strained, more gasps than anything else. Rivulets of her honey began to flow, but the damn had not quite broken yet. Irene edged her a little, removing her tongue and then reapplying it with magnificent skill. Jessica could barely handle one of those, then she did it again.

The Violent Violet could no longer help it. A torrent was unleashed, and Jessica came as hard as she ever had. The proud wrestler was now little more than a sputtering spasming screaming mess as her juices flowed onto Irene's face. Jessica let go of Irene, collapsed backwards and opened her eyes. She was still slack-jawed and her brain wasn't going to be at full capacity for a bit. She felt like every inch of her muscular toned body was crying out in pain and pleasure.

A few residual pangs kept racking her body. Jessica shivered. That was well past wonderful. Heavenly. Euphoric. Her naked body rested on top of Irene's until she rolled over. She clutched the sheets and groaned. Even if she wanted to talked, she probably wasn't able to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:28 am

Sticky liquid flowed over Irene's face as Jessica lost all control and exploded on top of her. She was strangely delighted to find out what a mind-blowing orgasm she had been able to give her lover, and smiled as Jessica rolled off of her. She spat out the cum that had poured into her mouth and took a breath. Her entire face was coated in a thick sheen, and her hair was a slimy mess. At this rate, she would need another shower, but right now she was still tightly bound. Jessica was the one who got to decide when playtime was over. Besides, Irene was itching to see if her captor had any other tricks up her sleeve.

“So, did that orgasm earn me my freedom?” Irene chirped as she waited for Jessica to regain her lucidity. “Or...maybe you wanted to take me while I'm trapped like this. No time limit this time...”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:49 am

Jessica woke up. Stupid questions tended to do that. Did that orgasm earn me my freedom? No, of course not, and that was woefully naive. Jessica didn't just give her shit away, someone had to take it from her and no one was going to take this particular gift away from her. She got back up and straddled Irene once again. The little flecks of her honey on her face made Jessica marvel at her herself.

She put her hand on Irene's throat, unfettered by morality or the girl herself. "Of course I am going to take you again. And of course you aren't going free. Do you think this is a fucking game, where you get some fucking coins then go free?" Jessica crawled down off the bed and pulled her strap-on up again. Jessica tied the ropes with her legs apart for a reason.

"We're going to have a new rule." Jessica slapped Irene across the face. "The only words that are allowed to come out of your smart-ass mouth are 'Yes, Jessica' and 'Thanks, Jessica'. Are we fucking clear?" Jessica sent another slap to the girl. Then she began to enter her finger into Irene's sex. She wanted the girl to be sopping wet before she took her dignity again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 am

Truthfully, although Irene hated being called a slut, she did fit the definition of the word that some people used. She knew what she liked, and so did Jessica, which was nice. The latter seemed to love her BDSM, so as long as Irene was with her, she was eager to explore her submissive side. More than anything, she dreaded the possibility that Jessica would simply get bored with her and kick her out.

Fortunately and unfortunately, that was not at all on Jessica's mind. In fact, Irene trembled a little when a firm grip settled on her throat, and Jessica's sharp voice started hitting her ears. Maybe it had been her chipper tone, or the fact that she had been able to play Jessica's body like an instrument with her mouth, but Irene had made the Violent Violet mad. Irene cried as Jessica slapped her face, sending little flecks of cum to either side of the bed. Then Irene felt her palm against her other cheek, whimpering a little as her face throbbed. She wanted to talk back, but she didn't dare.

“Y-yes, Jessica,” Irene muttered shamefully. At the first touch to her nether regions, Irene's body trembled a bit. Her sex was already a little moist, as the girl had become aroused while giving Jessica her orgasm. To protect herself, out of instinct, Irene tried to cross her legs to keep Jessica's finger from slipping inside her.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:59 am

Jessica's dark chuckle filled the room. The girl was trying to close her legs. It was almost cute, in a sense, that even now the girl was trying to protect her vulnerable sex from her but Jessica was not particularly interested in cute. She was interested in rocking this girl's world, sexually and physically, and closed legs did not help that process along in the slightest. So Jessica did what she did best and used her raw power to force those legs open. The Violent Violet then sent those legs a few slaps. She knew how to make them nice and painful and leave a red mark to boot, which is exactly what she did. "These legs are staying open."

The Violent Violet knew that she was physically dominant. But she had to show that she was dominant in other ways as well. She knew she could do whatever she wanted at any time she wanted, and perhaps Irene did not understand that as much as it would behoove her to. Jessica removed a candle from her light stand and lit it. If she grave enough of a shit to give anyone an explanation, then she would say that it was explicitly for the purpose of dripping that hot wax on girls when they were fucking. That is precisely what she intended to do.

But that would not be for a while. Jessica entered her sex more, played with her clit more, caressed her body more. The little wetness that Irene produced for her was nice, but Jessica liked it wet and messy. And painful to. Jessica returned her hand to Irene's lily white neck. Instead of wrapping her hand around her throat like she had done, she clawed her. All the way down to her navel. "I bet you like this you slut."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:30 am

Irene groaned in desperation as Jessica pushed her thigh muscles out, parting her legs slowly but surely. Just the exposure that was being forced on her right now was enough to send tingling sensations to her womanhood. Pain followed pleasure, with Irene yelping as the bigger woman dealt some open-palmed slaps to her tightly bound legs. Her muscles stung painfully as a reminder of what could happen when Irene tried to defy her captor. The Pavlovian conditioning worked; she would not be trying it again.

Over to her left side, the warmth of a natural flame soothed her naked skin. It felt good, but Irene knew Jessica's choice to light a candle could only have some malicious purpose...whatever it was. This wasn't the time to worry about it. Right now, Jessica's finger pushed deeper into Irene's sex, taking full advantage of her helpless state to arouse her slowly. Irene arched her back, squirming as much as possible within her restraints as Jessica played with her. She writhed and yelped when Jessica followed all this up with a long, merciless scratch down her body. The mixture of pain and pleasure was putting her in a lot of distress...and then Jessica added insult to injury by calling her a slut.

“P-please...don't call me that,” Irene whimpered, her timidity showing just how thoroughly Jessica had broken down her will. The violent woman had ordered her to limit her speech to a couple of phrases, but Irene hadn't been able to stop herself. She hated being called a slut; hated being made to feel shame for her love of sexual gratification. Other people had insulted her promiscuity before, and she couldn't let it slip by when Jessica did it too.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:28 am

The wan light of the candle lent her pretty face a ghastly look and Jessica was feeling particularly ghastly. Irene's begging was almost adorable, but unfortunately for the little scientist girl Jessica would suffer no more inane requests, no more asinine questions, no more intolerable acts of insubordination. Jessica slapped her chest once, twice, three times. She grabbed a nipple and twisted. Jessica's other hand fishhooked Irene and dragged her face to the side. The Violent Violet then bent down and whispered into the ear that was now facing up. "I will call you what I want...slut."

Jessica then leaned back and slapped Irene across the face. "And you know the only words you are allowed to say." The Violent Violet was tired of all this foreplay. She reckoned it was time for the fun stuff. And as wonderful as it was to beat the tar out of a defenseless woman, Jessica did not bring Irene home to kick her ass. She brought Irene home to fuck her.

And fuck her is exactly what she did. Jessica inserted here strap-on into the woman with a deep thrust. The first one counted the most, Jessica thought, almost as much as the last one did. That first gasp was a wonderful sound, and Jessica wanted to hear it.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:28 am

The wan light of the candle lent her pretty face a ghastly look and Jessica was feeling particularly ghastly. Irene's begging was almost adorable, but unfortunately for the little scientist girl Jessica would suffer no more inane requests, no more asinine questions, no more intolerable acts of insubordination. Jessica slapped her chest once, twice, three times. She grabbed a nipple and twisted. Jessica's other hand fishhooked Irene and dragged her face to the side. The Violent Violet then bent down and whispered into the ear that was now facing up. "I will call you what I want...slut."

Jessica then leaned back and slapped Irene across the face. "And you know the only words you are allowed to say." The Violent Violet was tired of all this foreplay. She reckoned it was time for the fun stuff. And as wonderful as it was to beat the tar out of a defenseless woman, Jessica did not bring Irene home to kick her ass. She brought Irene home to fuck her.

And fuck her is exactly what she did. Jessica inserted here strap-on into the woman with a deep thrust. The first one counted the most, Jessica thought, almost as much as the last one did. That first gasp was a wonderful sound, and Jessica wanted to hear it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum