Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

When the Music's Over

2 posters

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

When the Music's Over - Page 6 Empty Re: When the Music's Over

Post by LtLukas Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:06 pm

Jessica eyed Irene's fist suspiciously. It looked a lot like a ball that could come slamming into her side. Jessica was braced, and ready for it. The blow that Jessica had so eagerly anticipated never came. What did come was something different. Irene pressed into her, which initially took Jessica by surprise. Then what came next was all too predictable. Irene was looking for a way out and she was going to try to come out one side as opposed to trying to pull away. Jessica wasn't having that- for every shift Irene made, the Violent Violet would shift too. She had her, and she wasn't going to let her just slip away.

"Good night, sweet pea..." Jessica taunted. She wondered how long the girl was really going to stay awake and imagined her body going limp. Then all her toys could come out. The Violent Violet was going to get hers this time around, moreso than she did the first. That could have been a warm-up. She was still pretty beat from the match, and wanted to get her to cum, fast. This time around, she was really going to take her time. Enjoy it, y'know?

Jessica held her tighter still. She did not want her to be free. Not with all the impure thoughts still rolling around in her head. This was going to get lewd, if it wasn't already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:25 am

Seconds ticked by, and Irene's struggles got weaker and weaker. No, she couldn't let this happen. After getting beaten in the ring once already, the thought of being smothered out so easily really stung her. Worse still was the thought of being unconscious and helpless in Jessica's bed. What devious plans could Jessica execute on her while she was out of it? What sticky situation would Irene wake up in? She didn't want to find out, and she never tapped, choosing to fight Jessica until she finally suffocated.

“Hrg...mf...hmm...” Irene moaned a little more as she wiggled around and pawed at Jessica's body, but her sleepy resistance was more than futile. Soon, she went limp in Jessica's arms, allowing her head to relax in Jessica's soft bosom as she fell quiet and passed out. The Violent Violet had decisively conquered her...again.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:00 am

Jessica let the girl down off of her. There was something eminently enjoyable in seeing an opponent go completely limp. Just the fact that Irene was completely at her mercy, again, was enough to send Jessica into a tizzy. But this was not the time to rest on her laurels. No, Jessica would have to begin to work. She hopped off the bed real quick and dug into her night stand, which was a wonderful little repository for all sorts of delightful and dreadful things. Among the cache was what Jessica was looking for: handcuffs, a blindfold, and rope. Jessica held up the ball gag for a second before putting it back where it belonged. She was going to be using Irene's mouth, after all.

Then she brought out what was arguably the most humiliating little toy of them all. Her video camera. She set it up on the table across from the bed and aimed it directly at the sweet spot. Jessica wasn't going to let prime shit like this out into the general public, but it was nice to reflect on her victories when she had them. She pressed record, and off she went. It was obvious where the handcuffs went, and in a flash Irene's hands were bound behind her back. The ropes would then constrict Irene's legs. Jessica deftly tied her calves to her thighs, so she could spread Irene's legs when she inevitably wanted to.

Then last, but certainly not least, was the blindfold. Irene was going to be deprived of her most crucial sense. With her toy all wrapped up, Jessica sent a few slaps to Irene's chest and her face to wake her up. "Wakey wakey, slut. Fun time is about to begin."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:25 am

Irene remained lost in blissful unconsciousness for a few more moments, totally oblivious as a black widow wrapped her up in a web. She stirred in her sleep, sighing to herself and squirming around as her body was bound, good and tight. It'd take a good slap or two to the face, however, in order to finally rouse Irene from her slumber.

“Mmm...ugh,” Irene groaned, writhing a little on the bed as she slowly awoke to her surroundings. Her attempt to stretch her legs was the first sign that something wasn't right. Her limbs felt stiff and refused to budge from their current positions. Cold metal caressed Irene's wrists, and light failed to reach her eyes as they fluttered open. Panting heavily, Irene started struggling, becoming more anxious by the second as it became apparent just how helpless she was. Her ears weren't covered, and she could hear another person breathing near the side of the bed. Irene wasn't alone...

“Huh? J-Jessica, what...what is this?!” Irene cried, growling from the strain as she struggled against her bonds. “What have you done to me?”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:38 pm

"There's this new thing. Bondage," Jessica played with the ropes on Irene's legs, "Sadism and masochism," Jessica slapped Irene's face, "And my personal favorite, dominance." Jessica straddled Irene as her hands roamed all over her body. Her breath must have felt hot and heavy on Irene's neck. Irene probably couldn't see it for whatever reason, but Jessica's eyes were dilated and her nostrils flared. She gave Irene's neck a long lick.

"If you struggle, it is going to hurt." Jessica positioned herself so her voluminous chest hung over Irene's head, again. The scientist girl might have felt their presence. "And the ropes might burn you too." The Violent Violet was happy she had Irene face up in all this. That would make this a lot more fun. Her heart raced. Irene was little more than prey to her now, like a steak on a platter. And Jessica was going to feast tonight.

"Now we're going to play a game. It is called, guess what I am putting in your mouth. The first one is going to be easy. You ready?" Before Irene even had a chance to answer, Jessica was going to slip her finger in there. She wanted to trust her captive with that before she got to the truly fun bits. A caged animal was the most dangerous and Jessica wanted to build a, ergh, rapport with Irene before she was trusted more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:26 am

Every action that Jessica took got a little reaction out of Irene, like a demonstration of Newton's third law that was way too exhilarating for any classroom. She groaned a little as Jessica tugged the already tight ropes that were keeping her legs folded up. She yelped when Jessica gave her face a hard slap, leaving a stinging red mark on her cheek. When Jessica straddled Irene and caressed her helpless captive's body, however, Irene shivered and moaned softly. Not out of fear...out of delight. No matter how scared she was to be at Jessica's mercy like this, BDSM had always interested her. It was her dark little secret, one that only her ex-boyfriends knew about. They had never been willing to take her to her limits like this...Drake had been too prudish while Leon had been too kind.

Jessica was neither of those things. She was happy to treat weaker girls like her property, and as she loomed over her prey, Irene just felt so damn inferior to her. She almost couldn't contain her excitement, biting her lip nervously as Jessica licked her, leaving a trail of saliva on her neck. When Irene heard the name of their first game, she gulped.

“A-alright, Jessica. You won the match, so I guess...hrm,” Irene stopped speaking when her mistress stuck a finger in her mouth. She recognized it right away, feeling her skin's creases and the smoothness of her fingernail as she swirled her tongue around it. Instinctively aroused, Irene sucked it, giving soft feedback to let Jessica know that any body part she gave Irene to worship would be safe with her.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:45 pm

As the scientist reacted, the Violent Violet reacted. The soft moan that filled the room did not go unnoticed and Jessica could not help but get the feeling that all of her craves were about to be slaked. This lust was unnatural, strong and completely unmitigated by her brain. This was pure animal instinct taking over. Jessica was happy that not only did Irene not bite down, she was actively sucking, taking a willing part in her own degradation. Her laugh was caustic. Of course Irene was doing exactly that.

Jessica bent down over Irene again. "That was easy, yeah? This next body part shouldn't be too hard. After all, I think it is your favorite..." Her voice was low and sultry, and positively dripped with anticipation. Jessica then lowered her naked chest into Irene's mouth. The girl would be allowed to breath this time however.

The Violent Violet closed her eyes. Waiting was the best part. There was the thrill to come, and Jessica savored every last second between her and pleasure. She wasn't even aware of the fact that she bit her lip, nor was she cognizant of the fact that she was breathing like she had just run a marathon. Shame, too, as the marathon hadn't quite happened yet. It was still yet to come...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:19 pm

There was no temptation in Irene's mind to resist...at least not now, while she was bound and blindfolded. Right now, she belonged to Jessica, and her lust compelled her to give the violet-haired amazon exactly what she wanted. It wasn't a surprise that she wanted her breasts worshiped next, since Irene had clawed them up earlier. Now, she needed to kiss Jessica's boo-boos, and make them all better.

“Mmn,” Irene moaned when one of Jessica's perfectly rounded orbs pressed against her face. After an awkward moment, the girl puckered her lips and started small, massaging Jessica's breasts one at a time with soft, tender kisses. Being blind made it impossible to see exactly where her nails had buried themselves in Jessica's rack, so Irene would have to kiss everything.

Several minutes of buildup later, Irene was becoming excited, giving soft little moans every time her lips popped off of Jessica's chest. Her last act for this round was much bolder; opening her mouth and placing it over one of Jessica's nipples, she started using her tongue and lips to massage it. She flicked her tongue around, aiming to tickle, arouse, and drive Jessica mad with joy. Then, she would repeat the process with the other one, before finally removing her mouth from Jessica's orbs. It was up to the goddess to decide what would come next.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:37 pm

Jessica was sent into a tizzy. It took a lot to make her truly melt but even the rough, uncouth Violent Violet's knees could not resist going weak at such pleasures. Her breasts, which had been the focus of so much violence, were now the center of so much love. Jessica's eyes were open now and she was taking it all in. Every wet kiss on her tender breast sent a shiver down her spine, and Jessica's breaths became sharp and pointed. Jessica's soft moans became loud moans as each moment went by and her legs began to spasm.

Her mouth lolled open and she leaned her head back. The tongue. It was almost too much. Jessica had been around her fair share of talented girls but something about Irene, something about the situation just made it so erotically charged. Perhaps it was the fact that Irene was bound under her or perhaps it was the fact that Jessica's body could not be matched. Whatever it was, Jessica was feeling it.

But she knew that things could stand to get a whole lot better. She withdrew from Irene and stood up. It was time for the big one. Jessica was going to escalate and escalate and that was on display here. She straddled Irene's face and slowly lowered herself onto it. Jessica's sex would be right over Irene's face. The Violent Violet reckoned Irene would need no instruction. Hell, she might even be able to feel her wetness...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:54 am

Irene was perfectly happy to indulge her partners with body worship, but there was one body part that she had never worshiped before. She felt the bed creak as Jessica's weight shifted over her head, and as she came down, Irene suspected she had a different pair of lips to french kiss. Sticking her tongue out, she felt the creases and folds of Jessica's labia, and used the tip of her tongue to poke at the dominant woman's clitoris. Yep, it was a vagina.

“Oh gosh,” Irene sighed, starting to hesitate at a point where Jessica really wouldn't want her to. For a neat freak like her, the thought of winding up with Jessica's juices coating her face made her squeamish. It wouldn't stop her from obeying her powerful captor's whim, but the pace she took was almost torturously slow. Her tongue slithered up and down Jessica's sex, feeling every fold of skin that constituted its outer walls. Periodically, her nose and lips took turns to massage, tease, and poke at Jessica's clitoris.

Her pleasuring of Jessica was completely thorough...but Irene never pushed her tongue inside to properly penetrate her. It was almost an act of intentional defiance, and Irene knew that the Violent Violet wouldn't let her keep it up. Her body was already trapped underneath Jessica's, and there were any number of means that Jessica could use to demand that Irene finally give her the orgasm she deserved.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down