Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

When the Music's Over

2 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

When the Music's Over - Page 12 Empty Re: When the Music's Over

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:19 am

Irene shrugged her shoulders. “I guess I can't argue with that. You're one hell of a wrestler, and you'll be famous or infamous by the time your career ends. That much I'll give you,” Irene shoveled the contents of her bowl down her throat. Like Jessica, she was running on empty, and happy to be eating something other than bland cereal. “You've been around Kelly and her groupies, so I bet you've seen more seedy shit than I ever will. I only fight here because the excitement and the challenge keep me invigorated. As a scientist, I'm already at the top of my class, so the days of studying get old to the point of being depressing. I'd much sooner spend time as your little plaything,” she uttered, her cheeks turning rosy at the admission.

Once Irene's bowl had been emptied, she took it to the sink and washed it off before offering to do the same with Jessica's. “It's been a pretty exciting day, so maybe we should hit the shower and turn in for the night. Sound okay?” Irene asked. Although the petite girl wouldn't be above a bit more fooling around in bed before they fell asleep, if Jessica wanted more.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:28 pm

Jessica handed her bowl to Irene. Famous or infamous. Jessica would much rather be notorious than she would be famous. It was more fun that one. She shrugged. "Dunno if you can tell but I never went to college. This was always going to be my job, my career. Didn't really care for school." She offered. "I have seen tons of shit. And done tons of shit. But sometimes it all just runs together, y'know?" Jessica stroked her chin. "I don't worry about it all that much though. Just focus on what is in front of you and let all the other nonsense come together."

She stood up. Shower and bed sounded nice. Jessica was going to make Irene do things in the shower, just as she was going to make her do things in the bed, but the little scientist girl was going to figure that out sooner rather than later. Something about eating always made her feel a bit lethargic and a nice hot shower sounded like the antidote. "Warm it up first before I get in." Jessica commanded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:15 am

“You got it, Jessica,” Irene said with a smile, lowering herself back on her hands and knees to make the crawl to the shower. Instinctively, she started thinking about taking her clothes off before she reached the bathroom, but her body was totally uncovered. Neither woman had worn clothes all day, and that was pretty awesome in Irene's opinion. It was positively ironic that she could have this much fun with a formerly hated rival. She was even thinking of eschewing romantic affairs in favor of a life as the Violent Violet's booty call. Well, for as long as the two of them could excite one another, anyway...

Standing up on the tiled floor of the bathroom, Irene stepped carefully into the shower and experimented with the temperature. It only took a few seconds for Irene to find the right balance – warm enough to be comfortable, but not hot enough to make her delirious.

“Ready, Jessica!” Irene called. Instead of waiting, she took some soap in her hands, lathered up, and started washing herself...minus her breasts, crotch, face, hair, and a couple other areas. She figured Jessica might want to be here when those parts got cleaned, so she held off on them for now.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:16 am

Jessica had not gotten around to getting a bigger apartment yet. For the most part she was ok with the fact that her apartment was tiny but that was just a fact for all the residents of this overcrowded city. Because of her long stride she traversed the apartment to the bathroom fairly quickly. Irene was there, naked as always. Bubbles indicated exactly where Irene had washed and exactly where she hadn't. It was nice to know that the little scientist knew what parts to save for her.

The Violent Violet stepped into the shower. Perhaps a little cool for Jessica's tastes, but she could no longer think only of herself. She grabbed Irene's hips and pulled her in for a nice long kiss. Jessica was never the type to be kissed as she was always the kisser. She was usually the first to introduce tongue and she was up to her usual antics here. Her hand started roving up Irene's back, to the nape of her neck.

Then she let go and looked straight into her eyes. "I will hear no more complaining. Got it? You can ask questions let's just check that tone." She grabbed the soap and got her hands all nice and frothy. Jessica found every sensual body part Irene had, her breasts, her rear before playing around Irene's sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:56 am

Jessica caught up with Irene quickly – aided by those long, muscular legs, no doubt. Just as Irene turned to greet the arrival, she felt Jessica's equally muscular arms wrap around her, pulling her close until their bodies and lips met. It was a very surprising gesture, even for Jessica, and Irene was absolutely delighted by it. Her body shivered a little when Jessica's tongue pushed into her mouth, and the shower filled up with an ecstatic moan as Irene opened her mouth a little more to let Jessica's tongue feel around as it pleased.

Irene closed her eyes and allowed herself to melt into Jessica's arms. As kinky as she was, nothing could beat the simple feeling of her body being pulled close against another's. It was a peaceful feeling, and it was addictive. Jessica had Irene wrapped around her finger, and when the Violent Violet demanded compliance, Irene eagerly gave it.

“Anything you want, Jessica,” Irene cooed, blushing fiercely with an almost delirious smile on her face. “I'm all yours.” Irene shut her eyes again, giggling like the giddy schoolgirl she was as Jessica's hands caressed her body. Taking some initiative, Irene broke Jessica's embrace just long enough to turn around, with her back to Jessica's ample chest. Now that her front was facing outward, Jessica wouldn't have to bend her arms at an awkward angle to reach whatever part of her they wanted to touch. “I don't want to seem greedy, Jessica, but our bodies are soft and warm right now. While we're trapped in this small space together, would you take me one last time before bed?” she asked, feeling slutty but unashamed. God help her, she wanted to feel Jessica's fingers inside her before this day ended, and she would surely return the favor with interest when the two of them were in bed together.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:19 pm

Jessica had been raging all day. Maybe it was the fact that their lips and bodies had just met, or maybe it was the calming water, but Jessica wasn't angry anymore. Well, Jessica always had some residual, niggling anger, but this was about as calm as she got. The girl was finally complying to her completely reasonable requests. Not only that, but offering herself up to Jessica like putting herself on a platter.

"Happily." Jessica continued playing with the area around Irene's sex. The girl was obviously aching for it but Jessica wanted to push her that little bit more. Up and down she went, playing with the outside of her lips. They were soft and wet from the shower and from Irene's arousal and Jessica was enjoying teasing her.

But teasing got so old. Jessica began the real fun stuff slowly, inching her way into Irene's sex slowly. Her other hand explored Irene's back before wrapping around to the front. Jessica began toying with Irene's nipple with her thumb as she pushed her fingers deeper into Irene. The first few pumps were the most crucial as they set the tone; Jessica's first few were done with great care and aplomb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:20 am

Irene bit her lip, grinning fiercely as Jessica started massaging her sex. Her lower lips tingled with every stroke of Jessica's fingers, and each time they brushed by her clitoris, her body would tremble ever so slightly. “Hmm...mmm...” she moaned, timing her heaving, excited breaths to match Jessica's pace as the fondling of her pussy slowly drove Irene mad.

Just as her body was starting to ache for more, Jessica would give it to her. Aided by the warm water of the shower, her fingers slipped inside Irene like knives through butter. “Oh god...ahh...” Irene whispered, quivering with delight as Jessica's fingers started to explore her more intimately. The violet's free hand found her nipple, and Irene felt the need to keep her own hands busy as well. They went around to Jessica's backside and started to massage Jessica's ass cheeks, the only intimate place they could reach in this position.

Unable to keep herself quite still as Jessica fingered her, Irene stood on her tip-toes and arched her back, causing her shoulder blades to rub against Jessica's breasts. For a woman that was usually brutal, Jessica was handling Irene's womanhood with a lot of care. The deep, slow pumping of her fingers felt heavenly to Irene, and the moans being forced from her lips became louder and more cheerful as Jessica pushed her further and further toward an inevitable climax.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:07 am

Jessica loved this. Every last euphoric and intense moment was being drawn out deliberately and Jessica was going to make Irene work for it. And work she did, as the hands kneading her round and perfect ass and arching her back delightfully. Jessica's breath was hot and heavy on Irene's neck as she continued to work the girl. Jessica wanted every inch of the girl and it looked like she was going to have it as she roamed around Irene's sex, using her long fingers to get her closer and closer to the edge.

She started moaning as well. Her body had taken over once again. This was not some dominating hatefuck like Jessica was used to, no, this was a little different. The use of her fingers was measured and slow, the pace was rhythmic and constant, and she found herself pushing her breasts into Irene's back closer and closer still. She planted a quick kiss on Irene's neck.

Then she started going harder and fast. She had still not reached the levels it would take to get Irene there, but she was kicking it up a notch. Another kiss came into Irene's cheek, this one longer and more drawn out. She wanted to leave a hickey as her own special token of the weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:45 am

Irene closed her eyes and sighed happily. Being slowly and deeply penetrated by Jessica's fingers under the warm waters of the shower was a great way to end her first hectic day in captivity. Who could've imagined that her bitter confrontation with Jessica in the AFW lockers would end like this? She hated to admit it, but Irene was happy that Jessica had beaten and claimed her as a prize. This erotic moment, unspoiled by any residual animosity, made the bruises all worthwhile.

“Oh my,” Irene cooed flirtatiously when Jessica's soft lips graced the back of her neck. It never ceased to embarrass her just how large Jessica was compared to her. She stood so far above Irene that the little scientist had to angle her head down slightly just for Jessica's kiss to hit its mark. Then she planted another, more passionate kiss on Irene's cheek. The girl moaned blissfully as Jessica's fingers pushed deeper and faster into her sex, giving her a jolt of pleasure each time they brushed past her inner folds.

“Hmn, Jessica...I'm in h-heaven,” Irene squealed, cum beginning to dribble out of her to the shower floor below. Her hips started rocking in time with Jessica's fingers, allowing her curvy rear to gently massage Jessica's sex. She wanted to share some of the ecstasy with her dominant partner. “K-keep going. I'm almost th-there...augh!”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:58 pm

There was something so nice about the wetness. Both from the shower and now dripping from Irene's sex. Water meant life and Jessica felt more alive than ever. Her own sex began being just played with as Irene backed her wonderful little rear into her. Anything rubbing and moving and shivering got Jessica excited and luckily for her Irene was all three. What Jessica may have lacked in gentleness, she more than made up for in terms of sheer tenacity. Jessica was going to make this girl cum, and cum hard.

The Violent Violet felt the girl's dam begin to break and that was the impetus for Jessica going all out. Her long spindly fingers entered Irene with more and more vigor. The girl herself admitted that she was in heaven and Jessica was going to have her reach the highest heaven there was.

The girl felt truly titanic as she dwarfed the woman both in size and sexual skill. There wasn't any real animosity, any real hatred. But she just felt big and perhaps more importantly, bigger. "Cum for me, Irene."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum