Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 5:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 9:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 8:41 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

When the Music's Over

2 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

When the Music's Over - Page 13 Empty Re: When the Music's Over

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:56 am

Jessica's command drifted into one of Irene's ears and out the other. She had tuned out from the world around her, eyes rolled up into her head and mouth curled into a smile of delirious pleasure. Every push inside of Irene felt a little better than the last, like her fingers were reaching places that even the sex toys couldn't. Maybe it was just the fact that it was Jessica's touch making her wriggle with pleasure, and not the touch of a plastic phallus.

A naughty index finger brushed her g-spot, which was all Irene needed. Shuddering with pure bliss, Irene thrust her hips forward as spurts of her opaque honey shot out of her with the force and spread of a shotgun blast. Jessica's fingers were still lodged in her womanhood, and the feeling of her juices flooding through the thin layer of space between them and her inner passage made her shiver with delight.

“You're a fucking g-goddess, Jessica! Huagh! Irene cried, arching her back and standing on the tips of her toes as her body rode out a tense and tremendous climax. Her cum mixed with warm water from the shower, exiting through the drain in smooth, wispy streams.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:51 am

Irene's sex tightened around her fingers. She loved it when that happened, when a girl's body completely took control. And Irene's body did take control, as the flush of honey shot out of her. Jessica let her hand linger in her sex, just to get another last feel before she removed her hand from Irene's body. The Violent Violet apparently had a knack for finding the g-spot.

Jessica looked over her work and found it beautiful. Irene's climax was so visceral, both in the form of her twitching body and her ejaculate which was washing down the drain. Goddess. That was a good word and it was certainly what she felt like. And she even felt more like one of those beneficent goddesses who rained pleasure from the heavens, unlike the demented goddess she was earlier.

She didn't realize how tired she was. The Violent Violet was completely wrapped up in the moment to realize how damn draining fingering a girl until she climaxed was. She stood up straight and breathed out. "Grab a towel, Irene. For both of us. We are going to bed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:19 am

As drained as Jessica was feeling, Irene was twice as tired. She was so dazed from her orgasm that she staggered a bit in the shower, wanting to sink to her knees. Since the bed was only a few meters away, she resisted the urge to collapse and obeyed her goddess in a timely manner. Before taking her own towel, she would carefully wrap one around Jessica's muscular frame, tucking it in behind her so it wouldn't fall off.

Irene dried herself quickly, wanting to get under the warm bed covers. She wasn't so eager to fall asleep that she forgot about Jessica, however. Turning toward the violet, Irene gave her a dreamy smile. “That romp in the shower was wonderful, Jessica. If there's anything else I can do for you before we crash for the night, just let me know. I aim to please...” with those words lingering, Irene tip-toed back into the bedroom and dove under the covers on the far side of the bed. She stretched out and turned onto her side, her body's curves visible under the bed sheets, as she waited for Jessica to join her.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:47 am

Jessica toweled herself off. She took her precious time in doing so. She wanted to make Irene wait for a bit, to see what sort of perverted thoughts the girl could summon up from the gutters of her imagination. Her body was nice and loose after the hot shower warmed her up and bit, and Jessica was going to have her fun. She dropped the towel on the floor and stalked towards the bed.

"Oh, I am sure I can think of something." Jessica pulled the covers off. She saw Irene's body in full and she enjoyed it. The scientist girl was about to get up close and personal with her as well. She crawled across the bed towards Irene and began stroking her body. "You know, I don't think I have ever seen you go all out."

She reclined backwards onto the bed and spread her legs wide. Jessica peeked out over her breasts. "Eat me out. Give me your all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:28 am

Irene's heart fluttered when Jessica's body appeared in the doorway. Every part of her was gorgeous, from the toes Irene had kissed to the lips that had kissed hers. Irene admired her amazonian frame, eyes lingering on her breasts...and her crotch, both glistening with the little bit of water that the towel hadn't absorbed. No matter how abrasive the Violent Violet could be at times, Irene felt pretty lucky to be in her apartment. So few people would ever see this side of her...

Jessica mounted the bed and gave Irene's naked body some gentle caresses. Like a pet begging to have its belly rubbed, Irene rolled a bit further to the side to let Jessica get at the softer parts of her body. Then, suddenly, Jessica sprawled out herself and gave Irene one more scintillating task. She wanted a repeat demonstration of how much pleasure Irene could dish out with her tongue, but this time she wasn't restricted by ropes or a blindfold. In fact, Irene wanted Jessica to feel some sensory deprivation of her own, and she knew just how to make that happen.

Grabbing Jessica's bed sheets, including a thick, more opaque blanket, Irene spread them out over her mistress, covering her up to the chest. “Relax,” Irene said softly, locking eyes with her. “Put your mind at ease, and let me take care of you.” With that cryptic sentence, Irene shuffled herself under the bed covers, giving Jessica one last, sultry wink before her body was completely obscured. It wasn't like this made her invisible, but as she crawled toward Jessica's womanhood, the violet wouldn't be able to see anything she was about to do. It would make the sensations all the more exciting as Irene started teasing her, blowing a current of warm air over the surface of her slit, to get her nice and worked up for what was to come.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:29 pm

Jessica's mind was hardly ever at ease. There was always too much pressure on her. Both applied by herself and by others. The pressure to be great, the pressure to be unforgettable, the pressure to be perfect ruled her every action and every emotion. For the most part, Jessica thought there was no relaxing, not holding back. But at that moment, and at that time, Jessica was going to try. Irene had set up the perfect situation for her. She loved unpredictability and wildness and Irene was showing a little bit of it here in obscuring the Violent Violet's view of the scientist.

As hard as it was for her, Jessica relaxed. Her taut muscles became loose, her churning mind slowed and her wild ambitions decreased to entirely more worldly ones. She felt warm and, for whatever reason, liked. The muscular yet feminine body she had worked so hard on had finally found a practitioner worthy of its worship. Her domineering and dominant self had finally found a worthy submissive. There was no struggle, no need to fight. So Jessica stopped fighting.

And when she stopped fighting, she started enjoying. She clutched at the sheets as Irene blew a current of warm air into her sex as a sign of things to come. Jessica bit her lip. Whatever was coming, it was going to be good. The Violent Violet did not feel the need to bark orders. No, let the scientist do it at her own pace. She clearly knows what she is doing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:50 am

Even though Irene had implored Jessica to relax, she knew the violet-haired woman would soon be writhing as Irene built up her arousal. Still, she wanted as few thoughts as possible to cloud Jessica's enjoyment of a good orgasm. After the exhilarating day they'd shared together, and for the day ahead that hadn't yet come, Jessica deserved at least this much.

Beneath the covers, her eyes adjusting slowly to the near complete lack of light, Irene admired the full length of Jessica's sex. Her lips made contact and started pattering up and down her pussy lips with a set of kisses, each a little more pronounced than the last. “Mmm...mmn...mmn,” she moaned with each kiss, letting the vibrations from her lips tickle Jessica silly. She reached the woman's clitoris and wrapped her lips around it, poking it and lapping at it with the tip of her tongue.

Following the kisses, Irene worked up a good saliva to wet her tongue, and started licking in a circle around the outer folds of Jessica's womanhood. With each lap around, her tongue got a little closer to the center of its rotation, and pushed down deeper and deeper with each passing second. Despite her slow, deliberate buildup, Irene wasn't going to edge Jessica to the point of frustration, so her tongue would finally slip inside of Jessica's honeypot, the tip continuing its swirling motions to massage her inner walls just as it had done to the exterior a moment ago.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:27 am

Jessica was happy that she didn't underestimate Irene. She thought the little scientist girl knew what she was doing and she thought right. Wonderfully, blissfully, euphorically right. Irene started her off right with a few wet kisses on her lips, and then made good on her implicit promise. She only played with her clit with the tip of her tongue at first which tantalized Jessica, and then she made the wait worth it. Without even knowing it, Jessica was completely tense. But when Irene's tongue inserted itself into her body, Jessica relaxed completely.

It was like a weight was lifted off her chest. Jessica bit her lip and moaned as she let the sexual feeling wash over her. Jessica always knew she was sexy, but here with Irene under the covers, she felt it too. Her nipples stiffened into diamonds and a warm tingly sensation emanated from her sex. "Mmmmm." Jessica couldn't help it. Just like in the ring, her body had taken over. And just like in the ring she wanted more and more.

She clutched at the bed sheets. Jessica didn't mind if this particular ride lasted a long time as Jessica was here to go the distance. Irene did foreplay perfectly, and Jessica wanted to go further and further still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:26 am

With her tongue buried to the hilt in Jessica's crotch, Irene had however long it took to get to an orgasm to sample the delectable taste of her sex. She would exercise the muscle of her tongue to its utmost, doing anything and everything she could think of to drive Jessica over the edge.

First, and simplest, were the thrusts. Irene's tongue bobbed in and out of her mouth, pushing its way back and forth, past the tight lining of Jessica's inner walls. A brief pause would serve to tease the violet as Irene pulled her tongue back in, only to push back inside Jessica with a new, warm sheen of saliva coating it.

Not content with the simple stuff, she started swirling her tongue around inside the wet folds, wanting to get a good taste of Jessica while she had the chance. The sheets weren't even necessary at this point, with Irene's head on top of Jessica's hips barely moving. Inside of her, however, Irene's tongue was poking and pushing eagerly, reaching depths that Irene hadn't been able to probe the last time she ate Jessica out.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:27 pm

Jessica had had many women in the course of her 21 years on the face of the planet earth, and knew what was good and what was bad. She had never had anything like this. Other girls bobbed and that felt nice. Other girls swirled around with their tongues, and that was nice as well. But the combination of the two sent her into conniptions, and Jessica was amazed that her body could handle it. The little scientist had barely even started and already she was doing major work on her body.

Jessica absently looked up at the ceiling as that would off her any help from her body. Her mind had gone completely blank, and not a single thought rattled around her head. Jessica was breathing slowly and steadily now as pleasure coursed through her body. The Violent Violet loved this. The Violent Violet needed this. This was pure and heavenly and beyond euphoria.

Jessica pulled her knee up. She barked no commands, issued no orders. Tonight belonged to Irene, and she had no doubt the smaller girl was going to get her fill of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum