Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

SS 15 Experience Vs. Youth: Kei Vs. Alaina Sanders

3 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

SS 15 Experience Vs. Youth: Kei Vs. Alaina Sanders - Page 6 Empty Re: SS 15 Experience Vs. Youth: Kei Vs. Alaina Sanders

Post by HighFly Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:00 am

Alaina was sure she had Kei right where she wanted her, but she was completely wrong! As she turned she was ready to face whatever Keihad planned but she never imagined the savagery that followed! Alaina fell onto her back with Kei on top of her, biting away at the gash surrounded by dried blood on her forehead!

"AAAHHHHHH! Get off me you old bitch!" Alaina howled in pain and anger as her wound was re-opened, blood once again running down her forehead into her hair and one of her eyes!

If Kei wanted to play dirty, then Alaina would have to do the same! She began to try to kick at Kei and wriggle free to no avail. Alaina reached down and began to grab at Kei's face with her left hand, landing hard punches at Kei's jaw and throat to get free of the older veterans clutches!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

SS 15 Experience Vs. Youth: Kei Vs. Alaina Sanders - Page 6 Empty Re: SS 15 Experience Vs. Youth: Kei Vs. Alaina Sanders

Post by Maxy Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:30 am

While Alaina's attempts to get free from Kei's grasp were successful, she wasn't out of the woods yet. While she did feel Alaina's shots connecting, the words that she heard was a big shot of adrenaline and Kei wasn't about to back down. Kei was feeling pretty fired up, but she also got some smarts in her back, knowing not to waste time, but part of her also wanted to find out something. "Hold up!" she called to her sternly. "Let's see how tough you really are. We can bash each other with whatever all day, which I know we still have more in that in store, but with that being said chop challenge, right here, right now!" She then undoes the belt that she had on, as well as removed the top part of the clothing she head on. She notices where Kayura is and tosses it to her. "It's only fair I do this since I got a fair amount of coverage up there.

Kayura knew what her mother was doing. Both girls have taken a beating so far but still had a decent amount left it would seem. Kei was about to test her both physically and mentally here. Though if Alaina didn't want to go through with it and just did something else Kei most likely would not be happy with her and want to see her suffer, but right now Kei gave her a chance to prove herself to her. Not to the fans that happened to be right there, not the office, not to the rest of the locker room, but to her.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:35 am

Alaina got up and was ready to attack when Kei called out and challenged her. Alaina wasn't sure what to think. She stopped, but was prepared for a trap of some kind watching Kei's movements closely. "Fine! I will take every little chop you give me and bring it right back at you ten fold!" Alaina shouted as she walked up to Kei, staring her down.

Alaina held her arms out and smiled. "Go ahead. Age before beauty you crazy old witch." Alaina said, taunting Kei and challenging her in turn. Alaina was ready, and angry enough to see this through.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:47 am

Kei gave her a smirk and told her ' Hun I was beautiful before you were even conceived, but enough talk, let's dance." Kei got Alaina into position and prepared to give her a chop to the upper chest. Her first one was a decent one, not the hardest she's ever thrown but not the weakest. Her intent with it was to leave an aftertaste that would feel like 'it's about to get much worse from here.' Kei then gave her a grin and let Alaina do her thing.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:52 am

"Oomph!" Alaina grunted as Kei hit her chest. Alaina glared at her and smiled. "If thats all you got granny you are in trouble!" Alaina shouted.

Alaina didn't have time for games. She didn't believe in holding anything back in a match no matter how big or small it was. This was no different. Alaina reared back and hammered Kei's chest with a hard chop from her strong hand with as much force as she could muster! It was time to go big or go home and Alaina wasn't ready to leave this arena without her hand raised in victory tonight.

"How's that suit you?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:57 am

Kei had a feeling Alaina wanted to make this one shot count and she was right. She took the impact and she did feel it. She hoped that Alaina wouldn't burn herself too quickly since they could be a while at this as she told her "Not bad kid, not bad." Originally she was going to make chop number two just a tad harder than the first one, but since Alaina set the pace she decided to play along and kick it up a few notches than her first one and fired away.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:15 am

Alaina screamed as Kei's chop hit with a good deal of force! She didn't take any time to stop, chopping back as hard as she could yet again! As tired as she felt, she wouldn't let herself look bad or lose anything to this woman. She couldn't let herself lose.

Alaina would continue to chop in return as the exchange continued with the two trading blow after blow. Kei's perfectly placed chops continued to come in, and Alaina grunted or shouted in pain with each impact only to scream as she chopped back! The fans loved it as it reminded them of their older generation home-grown female wrestlers who weren't shy about using their vocal chords. Alaina felt each successive impact more and more, each blow wearing her down.

She used all her anger and determination, focusing them in each return chop! Kei just hit her for #11 and she responded in kind giving it everything she had! As determined as she was, part of her was wondering just how much Kei had left. This woman kept taking all Alaina could throw at her, seemingly not slowing down very much if at all. Still, Alaina wouldn't allow herself to quit or let up.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:24 am

As much as Kei was dishing it out so was the opposition, and this is what Kei was hoping to see from her. Sure she knew it would be risky as she would be taking them as well. They were around ten chops each and Kei could see red on both of their chests. After Kei took the 1th from Alaina she wanted to take it up a notch, just to see how Alaina could handle it. She sold the last chop pretty well as she did feel it but made it look like it did more than what it actually did. She leaned against a random fan and whispered something to 'em. Out of Alaina's sight she wetted her palm with some water that the fan had in a bottle.

When she turned back to Alaina she held her wet hand behind her back and sized Alaina up for another one before striking her with the wet hand, wanting to give it a little bit extra sting. Kei didn't know what, if anything, Alaina would have in retaliation. She hoped though that Alaina could give her more, she was starting to enjoy this.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:30 am

Alaina was pleased to see Kei reel back, but her comeback caught Alaina by surprise! "ARGH!" She howled as she staggered back, resisting the great temptation to rub the pain out of her chest! "I don't need to add anything to win, I will break you down with what I've got!" Alaina shouted as she screamed, putting all her rage into her next chop at Kei!

The exchange wasn't looking good for Alaina, a little voice of doubt creeping into her thoughts telling her that she wouldn't win this exchange. She did all she could to silence that voice and stay in it, ready to take whatever Kei dished out and eager to return the favor! However, there was no fooling.... many more wet chops and Alaina would have a broken body and spirit to match!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:45 am

Kei could tell that if she kept this up Alaina might not want much more of this, though part of her wanted to keep dishing out. If Alaina chopped back she would gladly take them, though she was at the point where she was bruised there and wouldn't be surprised if she bled. After Alaina said what she Kei had a number in mind to where she would stop, and she would make Alaina reach that number...20 total.

Regardless if Alaina kept going or not Kei would. If Alaina couldn't get back up on her own, which if she fell Kei would give her the time she needed to stand back up. If Alaina kept chopping away, even if they were weaker and kept up with Kei then her 17th and 18th would feel on the soft side. 19 would be so-so, as for the final one she would take her time and give it all that she had. She did not say it but the way she looked she looked a bit winded from that as she checked out her chest to see the extend of what Alaina did to her before checking to see how Alaina is fairing.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next