Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Over The Mountain

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Over The Mountain - Page 4 Empty Re: Over The Mountain

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:24 pm

Suzumi just smiled happily at Blaise's reaction whenever she mentioned her old league. "Baby, I will get Mikoto and a couple others if I can... if I haven't pissed off a bunch of them." Suzumi said, thinking back to how her flipping out and making a scene backstage nearly led to Hibiki taking Riyu Kikuchi apart. Still, she hoped there was enough goodwill for her and available Wrestle Angels out there...

"It'll be like the ultimate fan experience right? Or, did we have that the day we met?" Suzumi said wryly as she pulled Blaise's face up to hers for another kiss. He had such a handsome face, she couldn't help it!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:39 pm

Blaise is in no rush to end the kiss, but he has a response for her all the same. So as it ends, he doesn't withdraw from her face. He simply murmurs against her lips, "It still is."

The ultimate fan experience? Spending a day with one of your favorite stars. Then developing a romantic relationship with that star. Then spending as much time as you can with said star. There's no end in sight to the experience, and Blaise couldn't be happier. There's a chance he's still trying to catch up with reality.

Suddenly, the teen leans down to scoop Suzumi up into his arms, attempting to hook his left arm behind her legs with his right arm bracing her behind the shoulders. "This is how I prefer carrying ya," he notes with a wink. And should he successfully gather her into his arms, he'll begin marching back down the mountain trail - a considerably easier path than going up.

"So, you think you cheesed some of'em off? Tell me about it! Dish!"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:07 am

Suzumi let out a girly squeal as Blaise scooped her up and carried her in his arms down the path. She giggled and looked up at him as she rest her head against his chest once more. She was lucky indeed....

"Oh.. well Riyu Kikuchi and I have an interesting relationship...." Suzumi said as things started off. "Mikoto and I get along totally great! There's a new USA wrestler around I haven't met yet, not sure how she is. Bomber Kishima is rumored to be coming to AFW and.." Suzumi paused. "Chris fucking Morgan."

Suzumi was silent for a few minutes, shaking her head and stewing. She hated Chris Morgan more than anyone else from Wrestle Angels or AFW. "She caused Wrestle Angels to go under, it was like, home for a lot of us ya know? I was lucky enough to be successful outside of wrestling but not everyone was. Then here she beats me by going for my injured leg, then tells me it would be smarter to stay out of the ring than to risk more injury! That bitch has the nerve to try to tell me how to live!" Suzumi took a few deep breaths, realizing she was having a near meltdown. She didn't want Blaise to see her like this, ever. "S-sorry hun. Sometimes I get sorta fired up huh?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:35 am

Blaise cants his head to look down at her while she recounts her relationship status with a few people. Mikoto, he remembers. She seemed like a sweet person, very modest, very diligent. There was something just likeable about that - a natural sort of charm. He expects she'll be a warm sort of person.

Chris Morgan is mentioned, and he blinks. He watches her closely for a few moments, but doesn't prod her to continue. It seemed like a sore subject. He eventually turns his gaze ahead, continuing to carry the girl along. It wasn't a bad workout! Not that Suzumi's heavy or anything, but sustained effort builds muscle tone!

Suddenly, Suzumi's unleashing. Blaise looks back down to her sharply, but doesn't stop walking. He lifts his right arm, drawing her head in closer to his; all the better to cuddle his head against hers! He lowers her a little again, "Little bit. But it's okay. You're... you're okay, right?," he asks, a hint of worry edging into his voice. "The injury's not gonna compound, right? You're good to wrestle?"

He won't say Miss Morgan's right. No way. But it's concerning.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:14 am

"Yeah hun, I am fine. I'm sorry for getting like that. I just can't stand that woman." Suzumi said apologetically. "Thats part of why I like you so much. There's not an angry bone in your body."

Suzumi still let herself be carried as long as Blaise would allow. Being in his arms was almost intoxicating to her. He was a nice, calming influence on the sometimes firecracker Suzumi. "Hun, I don't want you to feel like you ever have to worry about me, ok?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:21 pm

"You don't say," replies a mildly sarcastic Blaise. This is the first time he's ever heard her really fume! As it turns out, Suzumi's a bit of a firecracker. Though her assertion concerning his inability to get angry earns a soft laugh, and he lifts her again to cuddle at her head. "Didn't see that Nathan Weed debacle, did'ja, baby?," he coos. He came into that match plenty angry. The promo was even angry. He wasn't angry by the end so much as exasperated, maybe - he can't even remember. It was a confusing time. "But I guess I just don't like being mad about things. It feels..." Wrong? Uncomfortable? Foreign? "...weird."

They pass a few familiar landmarks in silence, but they're still a ways from the foot of the trail; a fact not lost on him. The teen carefully shifts Suzumi about in his arms, trying to stave off the soreness.

"That's just too darn bad," Blaise chirps. "You're my girl! I'm gonna worry! Every time you get in the ring and start taking punishment, I'm gonna worry." Beat. "And maybe a little worked up." His eyes shift down to her guiltily. "You're hot being on the receiving end, too. Is that weird?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:57 pm

"I can't say I did, not even sure I heard of Nathan Weed. Does he smoke a lot of something? Thats a strange last name." Suzumi said with a chuckle.

As Blaise mentioned his worries Suzumi just wrapped an arm around his waist to pull him closer to her. "So I look hot taking punishment huh?" She said playfully. "Is that because ya like seeing me on my back moaning and kicking in frustration?" Suzumi continued to laugh at the suggestion, looking to fluster Blaise. "Do my ass and rack bounce while I am getting thrown around?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:09 pm

Suzumi hugs on him while he carts her along, earning a bemused grin. And as she prods at him verbally, Blaise lets out a soft, sheepish laugh. "No, no, I mean.. maybe a little? It's more like... I dunno. Believe it or not? Butts'n boobs aren't my thing so much. So that ain't it. You just.. look.. kind'a hot when you're on the receiving end. I dunno how to word it."

He hangs his head dramatically. "I'm weird, I know!"

But it seems Blaise has reached his limit. He stops walking and tilts the girl in his arms to place her feet on the ground. Once his arms are freed up, he gives them a little shake to loosen out the tired muscles.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:44 pm

Suzumi laughed as Blaise talked. "So.... what is your thing then, hmmm?" She was going to have some fun with this... She looked at Blaise with a very, very playful grin on her face!

Suzumi walked alongside Blaise as they made their way down the pathway. "I don't buy that you don't know how to word it, are ya just too embarassed to admit something my dear?" Suzumi asked with a laugh. "You can say whatever you want around me hun."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:19 pm

"My thing?," Blaise asks. Point-blank, isn't she? His cheeks tint over in a mild blush, and he hunches his shoulders forward and stuffs his hands into his pockets, as if ever-so-shameful. "I dunno. Midriffs are sexy. Why d'ya think I want you in something that shows yours off?"

In an effort to take some of the focus off of him, the teen bumps his hip against hers.

"Really, though, I don't know! I have no idea why seeing you getting all roughed up would be hot. Seeing you pinned down is pretty obvious, though." He flashes the girl beside him a cheeky little grin and adds a playful, "Rawr."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next