Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Over The Mountain

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Over The Mountain - Page 2 Empty Re: Over The Mountain

Post by HighFly Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:32 pm

Suzumi laughed at Blaise's remark about her being pinned. "Hun, the only time I am OK with being pinned is if its with you on top of me in bed." Suzumi said as she leaned in to kiss Blaise. "If you are on top of me trying to pin me in the ring that is fine too... as long as you understand I'll kick out and end up pinning you."

Suzumi's expression turned more serious when Blaise mentioned Nathan and the Valkeryies. "I am sorry about your friend hun. Like, it totally sucks when things like that happen and you find out after the fact powerless to change it. I also heard of the Valkeryies." Suzumi said, with a look of concern on her face. "They are real bitches. Bad bitches. I... look, be careful around them. Very careful. They totally get off on messing around in peoples lives from what I hear."

Suzumi gave him a big hug, clearly concerned about his future match much more than she had been.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:10 pm

"Hey, as long as someone's gettin' pinned, I'm happy," Blaise replies after the kiss, punctuated in a playful nudge against her side. If she pins him in a straight match? No shame there. Might even be a rush! He'd never wrestled a Wrestle Angel in a legitimate fashion - their last encounter in the ring doesn't really count! And the fact that it would be against his girl just makes it a little more sensually charged.

But alas, things had to turn all super serious. His expression dulls back to a simple, soft smile, and he returns the hug. "I know, doll. I mean, I already did a match with one of'em because of that match with Nathan." Blaise allows himself to lie back on the rock, arched at a somewhat odd angle. But thanks to his considerable flexibility, it doesn't seem to bother him at all. "I had'er, though. Man, I had'er." His arms fold behind his head, drawing his body more taut and languid, like a lounging feline. "If they didn't all rush in and beat me senseless, that match was mine."

He focuses his gaze up at her face with a coquettish little grin. "You're right. They do get off on wrecking things for people. It makes'em feel powerful. But they're just bullies. And I plan on highlighting that real soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:24 pm

Suzumi gently stroked Blaise's face. "Baby I will be there with you this time. I won't let them mess with you this time. You just worry about whats going on in the ring and I will take care of the rest." She tried her best to comfort Blaise. Clearly this Nathan guy and the Valkeryies were a messed up bunch!

When Blaise mentioned showing that they were cowardly bullies she grinned and let out a laugh. "Thats my baby! You would totally make an awesome knight in a movie you know that? Like, you could come in on your horse and save the princess and then she gives you a nice romantic reward..." Suzumi said as she nestled her shoulder against his shoulder. She wasn't sure how Blaise slipped through the cracks and had been single when they met, but she was glad no other lady noticed this diamond in the rough.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:52 pm

From his reclined position, Blaise tilts his head into her hand not unlike an attention-seeking cat. He's all about the feline mannerisms today. "You might have your hands full with me, beautiful," he warns playfully. Interrupting matches seems to be the Valkyries' M.O.

He props himself up on his elbows when she lauds his hypothetical knighthood. "Yeah? Would that princess happen to have long, fluttery lashes? Blue hair? A sweet smile? And eyes that seem to shift between brown'n yellow-ish gold in the right light?" He perks an eyebrow up at her. "And what kind've romantic reward are we talking? Because I think a princess like that could totally do better than Peach. No one wants to go through Hell for a cake."

He wasn't raised on fairytales. He was raised on the Mario Brothers.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:29 pm

Suzumi looked up at Blaise and chuckled. "This princess sure doesn't want a fat plumber. I imagine that you'd like what I have in store for you but I can't give away too much. I don't want to ruin the surprise." She said softly to him.

Right now she felt a certain serenity being out away from everything in Blaise's arms. Things just seemed perfect to her. She began fumbling around in her pocket for her phone. "I so need to get a picture of us together!" She said, moving her face closer to his and holding her phone out in her hand in an attempt to take a picture of the two together with the forest and sun in the background. "Like, a moment like this totally has to last forever! Its too beautiful not to look back on ya know?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:57 pm

Blaise snickers at her. "You don't even know what the surprise is, do ya?," he teases.

When she begins scrounging in her pockets, he sits up a bit more, curious. Out pops a cellphone and explanation, and the teen is all smiles. "Oh! A selfie!" Of course he's down for that. He'll even steal the shot later to post on his Facebook. Take that, people at home! He's dating a pretty Asian!

He smooshes his cheek against hers to achieve that perfect level of cutesie adorables and beams a bright smile at the lens. His closest arm loops her waist, though that's not likely to make it into the picture. It's purely for his own personal enjoyment. Though once the picture is taken, his free hand lifts to support her camera for her.

"One more."

For this one, he turns his face to her and attempts to coax her to do the same with a few nosebumps at her cheekbone. Should she oblige, she'll find herself kissed in a lingering, affectionate way, his eyes slowly lidding over.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:53 am

As Suzumi began to kiss Blaise she forgot she was even holding a phone and it dropped down to the ground as she fully embraced him. After.... she didn't know how long... she looked Blaise in the eye with a cutesy smile on her face. "Baby, I know what the surprise is. I know exactly what I am gonna do to you and when I am gonna do it." She said with a wink. Moments like that are moments Suzumi wished could last forever. No other care in the world existed, hell, the rest of the world didn't even seem to exist at all!

She noticed her phone and picked it back up, pocketing it. "Shall we keep going?" Suzumi asked looking up the trail then back at Blaise. "Or should we get you home so you can rest and prepare for your match coming up?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:10 am

Blaise's thumb fumbles around for the shutter function of her phone, potentially grazing it and getting a rather askew photo of the two of them kissing. It might be cute in its own way. But when the phone drops, the hand moves instead to her cheek in hopes of keeping her face right where it is.

A breezy, happy sigh escapes him as the kiss slowly breaks. His eyes don't open for several seconds more, and even then, they lift only to halves. "Sweetie, if we go home, resting is the last thing I'll be doing after a kiss like that." His thumb caresses along her cheek, and his hand lowers to the side of her neck. "It's so tempting. But.. we've hardly gone anywhere. I don't want'cha to have regrets..."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:25 pm

Suzumi just stared silentl as Blaise for a moment, gently running her hands up and down those sexy arms of his. She loved being held in those arms of his.

"All righty Blaisey, we'll keep going." She said as she got up, pulling Blaise up to his feet as quickly as she could. "Just tell me more about these Valkeryies I am going to have to beat up for messing with my baby.."

As Blaise spoke, Suzumi worked her way behind him grinning as if she was up to something. She would jump up on his back while laughing. "Ok, lets get moving up the trail! Giddy-up!" She said as she gave his ass a hard smack with her hand!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:09 pm

Blaise grins back at her. Blaisey? He's not heard that one since coming to Japan. He's dragged up to his feet easily enough, briefly marveling at Suzumi's strength. He isn't a big guy or anything, but he is a guy, and she is a girl. It's a novelty of sorts!

He begins walking, though. "I don't really know a lot about'em. They're bikers, I guess? They cheat? Their whole schtick seems to be interrupting each others matches to steal wins." Did she see his match with Stone? It was tragic; put him in a dark place for a while. "They- whoa!"

Suddenly, Suzumi's mounted his back! He staggers forward a few steps, until she smacks his rear. "Eep!" It wasn't the manliest sound, but that's just something he's never getting used to. And yet, it seems Suzumi likes doing that! This is, what, the third time it's happened? He tries to sully forth at an awkward gait, eyes bugged out a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next