Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Over The Mountain

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Over The Mountain - Page 3 Empty Re: Over The Mountain

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:38 pm

Suzumi giggled as Blaise stumbled around, taking by surprise. After a moment she let him out of his misery and hopped off his back.

"Blaisey-boo, I kinda caught ya off guard huh?" Suzumi said moving around in front of him and kneeling. "Fair is fair, you can hop on my back. If I am moving too slow you can spank me if ya like..." Suzumi said with a wink as she looked back at Blaise. Blaise was a fun guy to be around as far as Suzumi was concerned. He was a guy who put others before himself, stood up to bullies, and checked his ego at the door. Hell, he didn't even seem to have an ego at all!

"So, whatcha waiting for?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:11 pm

One should not look to Blaise Cameron, should they want to find someone with ego. Showmanship is one thing, but a sincerely haughty attitude, he has not. He does, however, have appreciation for when she hops off of him.

Though when Suzumi assumes the position, there's no chance he isn't going to oblige her. She's daring him, after all! The teen hops forward, clamping his thighs around her waist and hooking his left arm over her collar. The right hand grabs a fistful of her luxurious blue 'mane', and he gives a little squeeze with his legs. "Giddyup."

He doesn't really have any expectation of her moving very well with his weight bearing down over her like this. He may not be big, but he's bigger than her at least. And don't think he didn't catch her daring him to smack her rear. That girl's got a fixation! And it amuses him.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:19 pm

Suzumi laughed and began to do a quick walk up the path for as far as she could go before her formerly injured leg would act up. Suzumi slowed up and knelt so Blaise could dismount. He followed her career enough to know about her old Wrestle Angels retirment. Suzumi felt like her leg was better though, but no sense in risking anything right? Suzumi picked a nice shady spot to set him down. While he wasn't the heaviest person she'd ever lift, she started to work up a sweat and shade was just what she needed to cool off.

Suzumi looked back and hugged Blaise. "You know I am a super lucky lady right? I still have no idea how I was lucky enough to catch you before some other woman scooped you up..."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:42 pm

When Suzumi takes off, Blaise simply laughs in merriment. "Woo~!" It's goofy. He knows it. But screw it, they can be goofy together. He never would've expected Suzumi Ishikawa to be so free-spirited!

He does, indeed, know about her retirement from the Wrestle Angels due to injury. It's been bugging him a while, at that. But if she's wrestling again, he has to imagine she's alright. But when her pace slows, it nags at the back of his mind. Fortunately, she's finding some shade to deposit him in, and when she kneels down, he dismounts and moves to stand before her.

He gently pets her on the nose. "I owe you a sugarcube," he coos.

Blaise finds himself hugged in short order and laughs again, softer this time. His arms loop around her waist and he tugs on her, attempting to drop back into the grass with her atop him. "Geeze," he punctuates with a wistful sigh. "You're gonna give me a huge head like this. It's not enough that I've landed a beautiful, famous superstar, hrm?" 'Superstar' may be pushing it, in the general public's view. But she's at the top of the pile in at least one fan's list.

"Anyway, s'cuz I'm American. Japanese girls are just so racist," he notes. After a beat, a telltale playful smile edges his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:30 am

Suzumi gleefully laughed as Blaise pulled her down on top of him. "You are just lucky that I really like American men who shower me with flattery isn't it?" Suzumi said as she kissed him. Blaise had that effect on Suzumi: She felt better not only about herself, but about everything when Blaise was with her.

"You know, once you beat up that big bag biker gang maybe I can bring ya to train with myself and a couple other Wrestle Angel ladies hmm?" Suzumi said with an eyebrow raised. "If I catch ya looking at anyone else the way you look at me, or copping a feel I might have to discipline you though..."

Suzumi knew how much of a fan Blaise was. She wanted to do something special for him and figured that would be it.... autographs, training, and just hanging out with the ladies. Suzumi herself was excited at the prospect of gathering certain former colleagues together. Chris Morgan need not be invited.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:41 am

Blaise pecks back at her before letting his head drop to the grass with a grin. That grin quickly develops into an 'o' of shock, however, and his eyes widen to overtake the majority of his facial real-estate.

"No way, really?," he whispers. Hanging out with the beautiful ladies of the Wrestle Angels? Just how many were lingering around here? He could get all the autographs! And if they're training together, they-

He blinks. His cheeks color over a rosy hue. "Discipline me, huh? But wrestling is... is kind'a like nothing but grabbing and rolling around with someone! I might be a little doomed, here!"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:03 am

Suzumi laughed at Blaise's reaction. It was priceless! "Baby, I know how much you liked all of us, so I just want ya to meet a few of the ladies as a speical treat. I understand if ya train with us you'll have to grab a handfull of someones booty to slam them." Suzumi said with a devilish smile. "But if the other ladies get too friendly with you I might have to show them who the queen of the Blaise is."

Suzumi rest her head on Blaise's chest and took a deep breath. "Do you think we could just stay here like this forever? No other worries or anything, just us?" There was something about the outdoors Suzumi found romantic. The fresh air, the sights and sounds of nature... Blaise being a very attractive man she was laying on top of, it all added to the atmosphere of this being a "getting away from it all" kind of moment.

Suzumi really, really liked them.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:36 am

"Promise I'll try not to grab booties," Blaise offers with a solemn, yet playfully so, nod. "Thoouugh..." He lifts his head again, pressing his nose and forehead against hers - close enough that their eyelashes are brushing each others. "...Getting to see you throw down with another Wrestle Angel or two," or twelve, "for my sake is pretty hot. You know the winner would earn a little somethin'."

His head plops down again. "Eventually we'll need to eat. And though I might be delicious, you'd miss me when I'm gone." Nevertheless, his arms tighten around her waist to secure her in place; if even just a moment more, savoring the feel of her pressing down over him.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:55 pm

"If you behave I am pretty sure we could put on a real good show for ya." Suzumi said as she rest against Blaise still, not wanting to move. However, she did realize that it probably was getting close to when they would have to head back down the path towards home.

"Is there anyone in particular you want me to try to invite? Mikoto would be there for sure since she is my bestie." Suzumi stated after asking Blaise. She wanted it to be as nice an experience as possible for him. In her mind Blaise deserved nothing but the best, and she would do all she could to make sure he got it.

With that in mind she reluctantly began to get up, offering to help Blaise up after she got to her feet. "We probably should get going huh?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:17 pm

"It'll be an uphill battle," submits Blaise with a wary nod. Behaving around the prettiest girls Japan (and the world~) has to offer? While wrestling with one or two? It'll be a challenge. But he's pretty sure he can manage, what with having a Suzumi on-hand.

Who knows, maybe Suzumi would get a thrill out of seeing him in action against her old colleagues?

When she invites him to choose some to invite, Blaise props up onto his elbows. "That's... ah... hah... wow," he stammers. "...um... any... any of'em..?" It feels like a loaded question! There are certainly a few at the top of the list, like Chizuru Nagahara, Rei Tomizawa, Cuty Kanai, or Riyu Kikuchi (to name a few, at least), but there's the inherent risk of swooning. And he adores Suzumi. He doesn't want her to possibly feel insecure, or that he might wander away from her. He swallows heavily. "All of you are awesome in my book. I'd... consider it an honor'n privilege to meet or tangle with any of'em."

Instead of taking her hand to stand, Blaise shifts onto his knees and leans in to nuzzle against her stomach. "Prob'ly," he offers, muffled through her shirt. But then, he'll finally lift to his feet - still noticeably wired from the prospect of hanging out and training with the Angels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next