by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

At The Top of Sex Mountain

Go down

At The Top of Sex Mountain Empty At The Top of Sex Mountain

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu May 27, 2021 10:46 pm

Tonight was a special night.

Not only were they going to see their new Hentai Champion, but they finally going to hear from the mouth of Ari herself after her dangerous metamorphosis. Everyone waiting in bated breath until the roaring theme entered the speakers. The fast pace and blaring tone of the song was accompanied by the white haired Champion in her multi colored kimono, hanging off of her and flowing behind her as she swayed her body and arms, the Hentai Championship right around her waist as she swaggered herself down towards the ring.

Her face was hidden by the white noh mask, devoid of emotion in stark contrast of the wild flailing of the Champion, spinning her way towards the ring before making a break towards the ring and sliding underneath the bottom rope. She quickly got to her feet, waving her hands in a circle as if to lead the fans into a rousing cheer before lowering her head, both hands reaching up to her mask and ripping it off as her white hair flipped up, the triumphant Champion letting out a victory shout. She continued to keep the high energy as she jumped up onto the ropes, planting her foot on the second rope while her other foot hooked on the bottom rope to keep her balance as she leaned over the top rope, smacking her title around her waist with a satisfied smile, having the distinct honor of being the Second 2 time Hentai Champion before springing off of the ropes and back towards the center as she picked up a microphone left for her.

1:

“Wooooooooooo! Come on people, let me hear you!”
she shouted, but she got the exact opposite of cheers for the returning Champion and instead got boos for her new violent and cruel nature. Yet with the boos, her smile did not leave her face as she nodded her head repeatedly. “Yeah that’s right, let me hear you! Let me hear all of it! A while ago, hearing those boos would’ve broken me, tore me up with questions, of...why?” she spoke into the microphone before letting out a conceited laugh.

“Which is quite ironic, since it’s the same question you’re all asking! “Why? Why Ari? Why did you do it? Why did you attack those poor girls, our poor Sakura when we loved you so much?”” She spoke into the microphone, another rain of boos flowing down on her. “Well, I’ll let you all in on a little secret, a secret that you all won’t admit! You didn’t care. You didn’t care about me, when I lost my title. You didn’t care about me when I was shamed by Minerva at Avalanche! All you care about is seeing sexy ladies fuck each other!” she screamed into the microphone, the venom in her voice was different than the normal anger in Ari’s voice whenever she got riled.

It was filled with pure spite.

“And that was fine for ‘Good’ Ari, ‘Good’ Ari didn’t care about wins or losses. All she cared about was a good fuck. But what happens when the good isn’t there anymore? My ‘friend’ blamed me for her own stupid choices and blamed me for having Minerva jumped her when she should’ve known better. And you all were ready to cast me aside for all of these newer, cuter girls ready to glue your eyes to.” She continued to take her spite and anger out on the crowd, whether she was right or not, because to her, she was right and nothing was changing that.

“But I say, to hell with that! I’m tired of just being satisfied, I’m tired of all these girls in the back who think they can be friends with everyone, until that is, this world of sex chews them up and spits them right out like the gunk they are! How their friends will stab them in the back and blame them for their problems! Like how it happened to me! But that’s fine now....” Ari trailed off as she reached into her robe, unclasping the belt around her waist as she lifted it above her head. “Because I have this again! And it’s mine now. I’m back at the top of Sex Mountain, I am The Queen of this Division yet again!”

Holding her title high above her head, Ari took the time to bask in her own victory of reclaiming her lost Championship after two years, lowering it back onto her shoulder as she smiled. “So come on girls...Think you can take this from me? Because if you step to me, I’m not going to love on you. I’m not going to just fuck you. I’m going to take that pleasure of yours, and choke you with it.” Ari boldly proclaimed, hauling up her belt to fling it over her shoulder. She reveled in her new found purpose in life, standing there with her new twisted smile of spite as the boos rained down around her as her terrible reign began anew.

Back to top Go down