Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:53 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete)

2 posters

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete) - Page 13 Empty Re: Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:52 pm

Rolled along...and now even playfully humped by Lindsay as she kept squeezing him weaker, the light Italian boy was like a cute ragdoll between her strong thighs. Nico knew that he had to try something, but punching such a lovely looking girl was out of question in spite of his bad predicament. And more importantly, soon all that rolling, squeezing and humping had paid their toll on the poor boy, making him all tired and putty in Lindsay's hands...or better said thighs. "uhhhhh.... t-the arena is spinning around...", groaned the cute boy, his head reeling.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete) - Page 13 Empty Re: Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete)

Post by Suzanna Mey Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:44 pm

"Good sweetie"
She stopped the rolling and let him go.
"I'm gonna look you in the eyes as you lose"
And cupped a hand over his mouth, holding it over his nose too, smiling.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:53 am

"oh no..mmmph....!!". Poor Nico's eyes would widen in shock as Lindsay just covered his mouth and nose with her soft hand with a gracious move, denying him any air as she could relish in his muffled noises.

In panic for lack of oxygen, the boy would try to get a slight bit of air in any possible way, from moving his head to a side to trying to pull Lindsay's hand away, but all he was obtaining was to tire himself... not to mention that, from that vantage position above him, Lindsay could surely have all the chances to pacify his feeble struggles.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:21 pm

She kept her hand over him, not trying anything else. "Thats it, I'm training you...our first date will be at my place, and I will train you to fight girls"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:34 pm

Nico would grab Lindsay's wrist with both hands, finally managing to remove it from his mouth and nose so that he could gulp some much needed air.

"GASP...! H-Hey don't take me so lightly...", Nico would protest with a blush of his face. Tugging at her arm, the Italian boy tried to grapple Lindsay into an armbar submission. The problem was, of course, that Nico was not a ju-jitsu expert.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:42 pm

Lindsay pulled back at him when he tried to tut on her arm, trying to pull him forward. "Get over here, cutie" "i'll hug you like a teddy bear"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:51 pm

Nico thought he was going to grapple Lindsay into a cool ju-jitsu move, but he was instead pulled into her arms, trapped in the embrace of a beautiful ... and now clearly stronger girl.
"g-gasp....!", he would yelp in embarassed surprise, smooshed against Lindsay's bosom as she had pulled him close.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:52 pm

She began to bear hug him, holding him on her lap.
She rocked back and forth, squeezing as hard as she could. "There is alot to learn..."
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:57 pm

"Unghffff.... t-tight...!", Nico's cute face was all red, both from the embarassed closeness... and because Lindsay was squeezing the air out of his lungs.

Trying as he could to struggle out of her embrace, poor Nico couldn't just go anywhere while the she was enjoying rocking him back and forth, adding insult to injury as she made him dizzy while apparently... cuddling him like a baby!

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:58 pm

"You wanna join a tag team with me? It'll be funnn" she said, giving calm small talk. She planned on KOing him soon so their training and date could start.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next