Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Suzanna vs Irene: Smother Match on a bed

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Suzanna vs Irene: Smother Match on a bed - Page 2 Empty Re: Suzanna vs Irene: Smother Match on a bed

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:42 am

It didn't take long in the camel clutch for Suzanna to start panicking, thrashing around in an attempt to dislodge Irene. This girl was larger than her, and it was kind of hard to maintain a solid submission hold on this squishy surface, so it was possible that Suzanna would be able to free herself if she focused her efforts to try tipping Irene over. Her current struggling was more aimless, however, and Irene managed to keep the hold locked in for the moment.

“Oh, I can't stand to hear sweet girls cry,”
Irene cooed down at her captive. Suddenly, her hands slipped out from underneath Suzanna's chin and coasted up to cover the girl's nose and mouth instead. This would sacrificing the hold's ability to cause pain with a tactic more appropriate for the match: an attempt to smother Suzanna out. “That's better,” Irene said, jokingly commenting on the fact that Suzanna's yelps would now be muffled by her hands.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Suzanna vs Irene: Smother Match on a bed - Page 2 Empty Re: Suzanna vs Irene: Smother Match on a bed

Post by Suzanna Mey Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:44 pm

Suzanna began to blush. She did not like this at all, being held helpless with a hand over her mouth! It wasn't even the girl's ass! Why can't she try to take her down in a fun way!
The ditzy newbie began to try to roll to the right, licking the palm that covered her mouth while she was at it.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:14 am

Irene snickered at her foe's muffled protests, until Suzanna managed to shove her tongue out and slobber all over Irene's palm with it. “Oh, gross,” she uttered, though she kept her hand clamped down over the girl's mouth until her shifting finally caused Irene to slip slightly to the right, enough for the girl to wriggle out from underneath her. This squishy bed was really not conducive to her preferred fighting style. Then again, it wasn't supposed to be.

As the two fighters got back into a sitting position, Irene would have gone back on the attack right away, were it not for the spittle still clinging to her right hand. Irene was something of a neat freak and looked away from Suzanna to wipe her hand on the bed, which would give the girl a small opening to try her hand at attacking once more.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:37 am

Suzanna finally got free, that was going to be an embarrassing way to lose a match. She saw the girl cleaning her hand, and decided this was a weakness.
She charged forward, trying to lock the girl into a headlock since she was turned away.
If that worked then she would begin to lick her cheek.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:50 am

Irene gave a soft little cry as Suzanna wrapped an arm around her neck. As the little scientist brought her arms up to work on prying the other girl's off, she sensed Suzanna's face coming close to hers, with the girl's breath warming her cheek before Suzanna began tickling it with her tongue. “Oh m-my,” Irene panted as Suzanna teased her, “you're a playful one, aren't you?”

Ordinarily, Irene would have been all over this girl by now, aiming to break the headlock by elbowing her painfully in the ribcage. However, Irene had to admit that she was turning into a big softie for this girl, and this match type. The headlock was tight, but ultimately kind of harmless, so Irene decided to neglect escaping it, for now. Instead, she wanted to try something playful and funny. As Suzanna kept her face close to continue tasting Irene's soft facial features, the scientist reached a hand behind Suzanna to grasp the back of her head. Suddenly, she would use her hand to push Suzanna's head forward, turn her own head to the side, and stick her tongue out, causing their tongues to brush against each other. Irene may not want to hurt her novice opponent, but embarrassing her to death was still on the table. Besides, she was just so cute that Irene couldn't resist.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:53 am

Suzanna was smiling, with the upperhand in her poorly executed headlock.
To her surprise, the girl was not struggling to hard, nor fighting back.
Instead, the scientist decided it would be a excellent idea to LICK Suzanna back, on the tongue.
"Oh sweetie, two can play at that game" she said, trying to kiss her.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:49 am

When Suzanna escalated their little tongue-teasing contest into a real kiss, Irene felt her heart flutter a little. With all the brutal fights Irene had endured before this, taking the time to just enjoy herself a bit was pleasant. She had to twist her neck a little uncomfortably to meet Suzanna's lips properly, but she eagerly did so, shutting her eyes and letting herself relax a bit in her captor's embrace while she explored the inside of Suzanna's mouth with her tongue.

At least, that's what it looked like. Really, while Irene was enjoying herself, her arms were inching up slowly to Suzanna's in the meantime, and after she had worked the kiss for a few seconds to settle Suzanna's nerves, she would quickly wrench Suzanna's arms apart to try breaking the headlock. Not a second after that was done, Irene would shove her head and upper back forcefully behind her to push Suzanna away, then swivel around to try and push herself onto Suzanna, pinning her to the bed on her back. “Sorry, did I kill the mood?”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:36 pm

Suzanna, in her act of love for the girl, was all to eager to do the makeout.
She pushed forward, trying to mesmerize the girl with her soft lips, untill her headlock was broken...then again it was loosly made.
In a very quick set of movements, Suzanna was squirming on the back on her back, squeaking. "HELPHELPHELP"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:33 am

“Help? Why would you want help when we're having so much fun?” Irene cooed at the cute girl squirming beneath her. Irene wasted no time attempting to secure the girl, attempting to grab her wrists and pin her arms down whilst wrapping her legs around Suzanna's and stretching them apart in a grapevine pin. If she was able to get all of the girl's limbs locked down, all she had to do was rest her bosom on Suzanna's face and wait for the girl to fall unconscious. “Ready for a nap, sweetie?”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:46 pm

Suzanna kicked and squeaked, hating the playful taunting she was receiving from the girl. "Stop stop stop!" She eeped, feeling her legs rope between her own. "Nononononono!" Suzanna screamed, trying to headbutt the woman's breasts in a fleeting attempt.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next