Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Suzanna vs Irene: Smother Match on a bed

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Suzanna vs Irene: Smother Match on a bed Empty Suzanna vs Irene: Smother Match on a bed

Post by Suzanna Mey Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:15 pm

Match is a 1 KO smother match, on a heart shaped bed.

Suzanna vs Irene: Smother Match on a bed Delete10

Suzanna was pumped, her first smother match! This is what she has been training for! She'll be able to get smothered by a cutie, or give a cutie a nice smothering, either work! And its on a bed, oh boy!
She approached the room, excitement in her eyes. She immediatly burst in the door. "First here!" And ran to the bed, hyped to take down her opponant.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Suzanna vs Irene: Smother Match on a bed Empty Re: Suzanna vs Irene: Smother Match on a bed

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:57 am

Suzanna vs Irene: Smother Match on a bed HLJsWTz

By contrast, Irene was relatively calm as she strolled down the hallway to the rather intimate “arena” that had been designated for today's smother match. To someone like her, who had been taking a series of increasingly strenuous matches against brutal and sometimes sadistic opponents, today was a welcomed change of pace. Just two girls, a big, warm bed, and a mandatory nap for the loser. It was exciting enough that Irene had dressed in something fitting for the occasion. Her lab coat had been left in the dressing room, in favor of a dark purple nightgown that extended down halfway to her knees. It needed to be relatively short, so it wouldn't impede Irene's leg movements. In case her opponent decided to be cheeky by stripping her, matching purple lingerie was concealed underneath.

Opening the door, Irene stepped through and entered the bedroom. For a few seconds, Irene ignored her opponent entirely as she surveyed the settings. An enormous heart-shaped bed dominated most of the room, with some dressing gowns and other furniture lining the walls. The room was nice and warm, and the lights were dimmed just enough to keep them from being irritating. It was a great improvement over the drafty wrestling arena she usually fought in, and the girl couldn't help breathing a sigh of relief when she stepped inside and closed the door.

Then, her eyes fell on the opponent. It was a nice looking girl, taller than Irene, but not so large as to be imposing to her. The woman was visibly excited for their match, and some of it rubbed off on Irene, who smiled warmly at the girl. “My name's Irene, can I get yours?” she asked politely, wanting to know what to call her by.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Suzanna vs Irene: Smother Match on a bed Empty Re: Suzanna vs Irene: Smother Match on a bed

Post by Suzanna Mey Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:21 am

"OMGYOURIRENEIHEARDABOUTYOUOMGOMGOMOMG!" Suzanna proceeded to let herself fangirl over the wrestler she is facing. "IM SUZAANNNAAA" She bounced up and down on the bed. She paused and took a few breaths to calm herself. "I-this is my first match of this kind! I'm g-gonna show you what I can do!" Her horrid acting of being tough was showing. "Wanna err...umm...start?"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:42 am

Irene's eyes went wide, the girl being taken aback at this one's shrieking. However, as her mind went over the excited greeting in her head, she realized that “Suzanna” had not only identified her as the competitor she was, but actually admired her, or seemed to, given how nervous and shy she started to act afterwards. Realizing that her career had reached a point where people looked up to her was extremely humbling for the young scientist, and the girl just stood there, too bemused to call the hyperactive genki girl on her goofy attempt at looking tough.

“Well...”
Irene had no idea what to say to this girl, “...if you're new to the wrestling scene, this is probably a good match to get started with. There's no audience to jeer at us, no ref to break the flow of our fight, and no getting slammed into a very solid wrestling ring. Just you, me, and a really good looking bed.”

Irene was starting to get into the sort of mood that these matches induced in people. Her last words had ended on a sultry tone, and the diminutive girl kept the sensual act up as she slowly slipped her derrier onto the bed, sliding one leg onto it at a time before rising up on her knees to face the girl. “Still, I hope you're ready, Suzanne. Otherwise, you'll be spending a lot of time sleeping in this bed. I'll even tuck you in after you're out cold.”

Irene raised her arms to Suzanne, ready to grab her when the fight got underway. “That's for later, though. Right now, the newcomer has the first attack. Go on, don't be scared, show me what you can do.”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:26 am

Her face flushed red with blush. "O-oh yea!? I'll be the one to err...tuck you in!" She said, feeling satisfied at the comback.
Finally with the match ready, Suzanna attempted to pounce on her like a cat, trying to get the advantage by straddling the young scientist down on the bed. "I'm gonna make you my toy" she grinned wildly while pouncing.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:17 am

Irene had started thinking that this novice wouldn't put up a fight, but the chipper girl moved pretty quickly and precisely when she wanted to. Pushed over, Irene was soon pressed on her back, struggling with the girl on top to keep her from getting any definite control. It was a passionate opening move, but Irene had some spirited tactics of her own, and decided to use one to lift her off. Using her arms to push up on Suzanna's shoulders, and her calves sliding up to press against her stomach, Irene pushed up with all four limbs, aiming to get the girl's entire body off the bed. There weren't many opportunities to use power moves in a low-key match type like this, but Suzanna needed to know that she would have to work harder for that smother she was aiming for.

“Stronger than I look?” Irene teased, making eye contact with Suzanna before pumping her limbs up, to chuck her off and onto the rest of the bed in the direction of Irene's legs.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:09 pm

Suzanna got very cocky, getting ontop first. But when she was being raised panic struck her. In her fear, she stared right into the eyes of Irene, her fear being shown "oh no..." Before being launched off her. She should've seen this coming, and in her stupidity is now trying to get back up, by Irene's legs.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:25 pm

(Btw I got a yahoo messanger)
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:55 am

“Where do you think you're going?” Irene teased as the diminutive scientist crawled along the bed and eagerly hopped onto the small of Suzanna's back, cutting off her effort to get back up. Time to give the new girl a taste of submission style wrestling. Irene placed one of her legs at each of Suzanna's sides and lifted her arms to secure them over her thighs, then yanked on her chin for a camel clutch. She didn't work it too hard, since hurting people wasn't really the point of this fight, but she wanted to soften the girl up a bit.

Just to add insult to injury, Irene wiggled her hips slowly from side to side, massaging the girl's back with her rear. She moved one of her hands from Suzanna's chin to her hair, straightening it out and removing some stray locks from the girl's face. “Comfy?” she asked in a chipper tone.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:14 am

"Agh!" Suzanna had the scientist plant her right into a camel clutch, her hips grinding back and forth on the small of her back. "I feel...OWCH...so...confused" she eeped, foolishly and amatuerly pushing up, trying to get the clever to dismount her. "I don't like this!" She began to beg for freedom, kicking her legs on the bed.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next