Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger - Page 6 Empty Re: Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger

Post by Deus001 Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:13 pm

Leon wasn't liking this so far, he might even go as far as to say it's not very fun right now. Irene was attacking his prised lower limbs, and the one thing that was above it too! What was next? His dog? Not his dog!

The Frenchman wasn't thinking on Irene at that point, and the mistake cost him. As the science girl snuck up behind him, and was attempting to wrap her arm around his neck. To no doubt drag Leon to the mat again, and that was something he preferred to avoid.

"Non!" Leon seethed out, he then suddenly turned around. The Frenchman hoped to counter this attack by forcing Irene towards the ropes with a fierce shove, Leon hoped to set up something. He'd just need to wait for the science girl to rebound off the ropes....

Back to top Go down

Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger - Page 6 Empty Re: Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:28 pm

As the science girl grasped at Leon's head, he shouted out in protest and twisted himself around. Before she could react, the Frenchman slammed both of his palms into her exposed chest. “Oof!” Irene exclaimed as the shove sent her stumbling back into the ropes. She didn't have enough momentum to rebound toward him, and instead stopped at the ring ropes as she crashed into them, almost falling over in the process. It wasn't quite what Leon had planned for, but the maneuver still ended with Irene's body spread across the ring ropes near the turnbuckle, ripe for a followup attack as she leaned against the ropes for support.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:18 pm

Leon was waiting to see what Irene would do after coming back from the ropes, but instead she stops dead in her tracks. Perhaps the wind was taken out of her sails? Regardless Leon had an idea of what to do now that she was where she was.

It was risky, but it was flashy. And it might just take Irene out, and Leon was already in motion for it. The sneering joker sprinted over to the ropes to Irene's left, near the turnbuckle where she was at. And then he jumped up, his feet hitting the middle rope with his arms on the top one.

And Leon would bounce off of them, and would use the momentum to pele kick Irene in the side of her head. His red crimson trouser leg and white sneakered foot flying straight and true, for a slick and stylish Enziguri kick. If Leon managed to hit this then his enhanced lower body strength might just spell the end for the science girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:41 am

Over on the ring ropes, Irene panted in an effort to catch her breath. She didn't move when Leon started moving, since he was just running to the corner and mounting himself on it, possibly to blow kisses to his fangirls or something. Irene watched him, but when she realized what he was really doing, she couldn't quite believe it, and certainly couldn't muster the energy to dodge it.

“OH SH...!” Irene was cut off, somewhat literally, as Leon went into a flying blur and whacked the side of her head with his shoe. “Ack!” Irene sputtered as the shot sent her flying to the side, forcing beads of sweat and spittle from various points on her head as the the science girl's skull rang with a shock of pain coursing through it. The horizon swirled around her as she went to the canvas in a heap, too disoriented to do anything except clutch her battered head meekly. Something in her head really hurt now, enough to worry her especially since she couldn't seem to speak coherently. Through her pain, the possibility of a concussion came up, but fortunately she was just having trouble speaking due to disorientation. She was fine for the most part, but as she rolled weakly on the floor, the flying Frenchman would get to move in on her uncontested.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:52 pm

The crowd was in a large uproar as Leon flew off the ropes and elegantly struck down Irene, in the air he had been a bolt of red. His leg a flicker of crimson, and Irene was going to feel that for sure. As Mr La Rouge stood up he took the chance to survey his work, and put a hand on his chin.

"Damm, might have overdone it." Leon muttered to himself. Granted he was trying to win, but he didn't want to do any permanent harm. He was a prankster yes, but one that had rules. Still Irene might want to consider herself lucky that she's gone up against him and not some huge brute.

With that in mind the Frenchman grabbed Irene by the leg and tried to drag her away from the ropes, and then Leon would plop himself atop her. Hooking the held leg in the hopes of going for a pin attempt, with the refgirl already going at the one count.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:57 am

Even if Leon wasn't some giant bodybuilder, he really knew how to use the considerable strength he possessed. When he came for her, pulling her by the leg to the middle of the ring, Irene could only groan, her body aching and numb. He dropped down on top of her and yanked one of her legs up for a classic pin attempt. The ref wasted no time in dropping to the mat and started slapping the canvas once for each count.

One!

There was a metallic taste in her mouth, and it was pretty strong, as was the pain she could feel around the side of her face. What had Leon's kick managed to do to her? She didn't have time to contemplate it, unfortunately...

Two!

Irene tried to struggle her way out of the pin, but her body felt like jello, and she couldn't muster the strength to force Leon off of her. After her prior defeat at the hands of Domino, the girl was ashamed to be facing another loss in the Tension ring, but she was messed up, and try as she might, she was unable to soldier on. “Damn...” Irene cursed, twitching irritably as the mere act of speaking drove a figurative stake through her mouth. Her eyelids drooped shut as the ref finished the count.

Three!

A pop erupted from the audience as the match ended, the referee signaling for the bell to be rung. With the match already lost, Irene wasn't in a hurry to start moving, and waited for Leon to remove himself from her first.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:42 pm

The bell was rung, signifying that Leon had won this match. His theme song had begun playing loudly over the speakers, and he stood up to allow the ref to raise his hand in victory. Mr La Rouge took the chance to look down at the science girl, a bemused smirk on his lips. Since he had won that meant....

"Oh la la la Irene darling. It seems I have won no? You know what that means non?" Leon muttered while placing a finger on his lips, a playful pout on it.

With that the Frenchman went over to his corner, chucking his crimson coat on his back. Leon would then elegantly swoop down, helping Irene to her full height. Looking at her with a large smile he'd say "Now with regards to the terms of the match, shall we venture to my domain? Grab your lab coat mon amie and we shall tarry forth!." as he waited outside the ring for her.

Once Irene got out the ring though Mr La Rouge would quickly take her into his arms, lifting her up and walking out the arena with her. Leon knew that Irene might be a bit weary from that match, so the Frenchman would be the gentleman that he could be if he wanted to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:05 pm

“Ugh,” Irene moaned. As Leon teased her, Irene would ignore him and slowly get to her hands and knees, finally rising to her feet when Mr La Rouge graciously helped her up. Leon would be forced to wait outside the ring as Irene stumbled her way toward the ref, asking him to check her for signs of damage. She opened her mouth, the source of the pain and the blood, and he would warn her that one of her teeth appeared to be chipped. Leon's ninja kick of death had managed to strike one of her chompers, causing some damage that a dentist would need to look over and repair ASAP.

Crossing the ring toward where Leon had hopped down, Irene turned her head to the side and spat some blood onto the canvas, leaving a stain on the ground. She looked at him and tried to speak. “That kick of yours messed me up, bud. I hate to keep a gentleman waiting, but do you mind if we put my captivity off to the weekend? Please?” Irene clasped her hands together in a pleading gesture. Depending on how patient he was, the Frenchman might oblige her request for a proverbial stay of execution. If push came to shove, however, Irene might need to offer something extra to him to make the wait worth his while.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:22 pm

Blood, Leon was not expecting that. Perhaps that kick did more harm than he thought? Shit that wasn't good, granted the Frenchman had been in a few rough battles. But not to the extent that something like that happened.

The least Leon could do was make sure Irene was alright, he had won. No need to drive it home, Irene could come to his place later. Better to have the fun later, and besides his hair had gotten all messed up. No one really had any idea the effort it took to make it look so good!

"Oui Irene my dear, we can put it off till then. Do you require assistance in getting medical attention backstage? I'm reluctant to stand by while you have just spewed blood, I might be a jokester but I have standards. My apologies." Leon said with a bit of remorse in his voice, he was hoping his Sister Xiao wasn't watching. Chances were good she'd never let him hear the end of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:03 am

Irene managed a rough, lopsided smile when Leon offered his assistance to her. For someone who had taken to addressing himself as “Tension's Troll”, the man had some real class to him. The science girl was almost happy that she would have to report to his house for some servitude, though she was worried that he'd earn his reputation as a prankster while he had her around.

“Thanks, mon amie, but I'll be okay. Just gotta hit up the dentist to get my teeth checked out. Things happen when you fight in contests like these. Although,” she said scratching her lower chin in thought, “I wouldn't mind some help getting out of the arena if you're willing.”

Once Irene exited the ring, she would take Leon up on his willingness to carry her to the backstage area, despite the slightly humiliating aspect of being carted off in her captor's arms. As he walked off with her, Irene would place her arms around his shoulders for support, a slight smile visible on her face despite the loss.

Winner: Leon by Pin

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6