Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cleomori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:12 pm

Leon frowned slightly upon hearing Irene say he was a nobleman, he loved his country of France no doubt. But he didn't like being reminded of his richness, it made everyone around him at school either hate his guts or try to suck up to him. Barring a few examples of course. The impressive strength though, that was something he would buy.

"Ah oui, you flatter me so Ms Irene." Leon said with a smile, while still keeping the pressure on he was gently swaying the science girl side to side. Like one would with a ballroom partner, but Leon had become complacent. And that allowed Irene to apply her counter with ease, as the sneering joker had forget to close in her arms due to his lack of submission knowhow.

"Yeow!" Leon yelped out, letting go of Irene and taking a few steps back while covering his ears.

Back to top Go down

Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:01 am

Irene cheered a bit as her strike sent Leon staggering back, and she was ready to follow it up with another attempt to get him on the ground. She raced toward him while he was stunned, grabbing his head with both arms and leaping into the air with her opponent's head still grasped firmly. She would land hard on her butt regardless of how this move turned out, but with her 125 lbs hanging on Leon's head, she hoped that he would be forced off his feet as well, landing even more painfully on his back.

“Surprise, motherfucker!” Irene indulged some very unladylike language as she attempted her maneuver, fired up as she was. Though she immediately blushed after the fact, as she rarely allowed her emotions to get the better of her in combat.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:52 pm

Leon didn't really hear what Irene said to him, he was too busy trying to get his hearing back to normal. She was coming at him too quick to raise his arms to attempt any sort of defence, Irene was cunning. Leon would give her that, which would only make this match all the more fun for him. He didn't really care if he won or lost to be honest, the sneering joker just cared about having fun in it.

But getting his head slammed down onto the mat? Uh that wasn't really fun, at least that's what his body said to Leon as he hit the canvas. "Gnhk!" Leon grunted out as was tossed down. He bit his lower lip and tried to roll to the side, the Frenchman knew he wasn't in a good spot here. And that Irene held the advantage, which was all the more reason to try and get his bearings while he was down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:47 am

Irene rubbed her sore tailbone as the both of them hit the canvas, but her move seemed successful as Leon's body hit the mat, hard. She looked over and was startled to see him moving again, rolling onto his side in an attempt to move away from her. He was resilient, that one, but Irene wasn't going to let him get away if she could help it.

“Oh no you don't, you haven't been excused from the grapple yet!”
Irene shouted as she tried to chase him along the ground. If she could get on top of him before he got back to his feet, or mounted some offensive of his own, she would try to push him further, off of his side and onto his stomach. Then she would sit on his lower back, readying herself for a camel clutch submission.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:38 pm

Leon was recovering fast, one might think that due to his appearance he might not be one who'd fight. But he was a fighter indeed, he thought that to have the most fun he needed to be as fit as he could be. So that way he could allow himself to spend as much time awake and active as he could.

That said he wasn't liking this situation, Irene was now atop him. And it looked like she was planning to perform a submission on the sneering joker, and that was something that Leon just didn't like. He was no good with them, often not seeing the point in trying to wear down an opponent when swift and powerful strikes could easily defeat them just as well.

"Grhn!" the Frenchman muttered out, he had seen this hold before. And Xiao his younger Sister once applied it to him after a certain prank involving Fnaf and shampoo. So the sneering joker hoped to knock Irene off balance by trying to slide one of his hands to her feet and shift out from under her, it wasn't much but it was what Leon was thinking of right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:02 am

Irene grabbed one of Leon's arms and positioned it on her thigh to set up her submission. Before she could reach for the other, however, Leon maneuvered his free arm to grab her leg, pulling it out from under her. "Hey!" Irene protested as she lost her balance and fell into a sitting position on Leon's back, her attempted submission messed up although one of Leon's arms was still lying over her thigh.

Frowning down, Irene raised a fist and pounded it into the back of Leon's head. "You just won't hold still for me, will you?" Irene lectured him as she grabbed his golden hair with both hands, pressing down and rubbing his face into the mat.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:51 am

Leon thought he might be able to get some breathing space here, get out from under Irene and get to work with his deadly legs. Alas though the science girl had other things in mind, and not good things either for the Frenchman.

"Yagh!" Leon grunted out upon getting a fist to the back of his head, although thankfully his nose wasn't broken. But something told the Frenchman that Irene wouldn't mind doing that to him if she was able.

"Hehe, you're so aggressive." Leon muttered in a sing song tone, although he sure didn't appreciate Irene trying to damage the goods. But for now he couldn't do much else than lie here, but the instant Irene tried something else the sneering joker would be ready for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:49 am

“It's a fight, pretty boy, you're going to have people being aggressive,” Irene cooed, patting the joker's head tauntingly before releasing his hair and lifting herself off of him. Her camel clutch attempt hadn't worked, but Leon was still on his stomach, and unlike him, she preferred submissions to strikes, so she tried to set him up for another one: the boston crab. The girl moved down to his lower half and tried to grab his legs, but she was feeling smug after rubbing her opponent's face into the mat and wasn't watching him too carefully for signs of a counterattack.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:28 pm

Leon kept his smile as Irene patted his hair, the Frenchman assuming she must have liked it. The amount of hairspray Leon had put on it over the course of his life, could no doubt purchase an array of cars. The sneering joker felt the science girl shift over him, no doubt trying for another move.

However Irene was getting a bit too cocky here, and Leon felt he needed to put her back into place. And with that in mind he quickly moved his body so his back was now resting on the floor, and with Irene's back to him Leon reached out his hands and....

"That ass!" Leon said as he would make to tug Irene's pants down, exposing her rear end before moving her away with a fierce shove. Which would allow the French rouge to get back onto his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:57 pm

When Irene tried to get her hands around Leon's ankles, the Frenchman quickly shook her off, twisting out of her grip as he turned onto his back. Suddenly, Irene's body went stiff as she felt two mischievous hands grasping the top of her rear, fingers curled around the top edge of her gym shorts. 'He wouldn't,' Irene thought to herself, wide-eyed.

He did. Irene's mouth went agape, a shiver running down her entire body as the sneering joker tugged down, dragging her loose-fitting attire to the middle of her thighs and exposing the pink, somewhat frilly underwear she was wearing beneath them. The crowd roared around her, some laughing, some hollering, but most simply cheering with glee. The idiots really liked their hentai, and any sign of clothing being removed brought sheer joy to them.

As if that wasn't bad enough, Leon followed up the humiliating tactic by shoving her forward with his foot, causing the girl to stumble forward as her legs were somewhat restricted by her own pants hanging down. She straightened herself out by grabbing the ring ropes nearby, tugged her shorts back up, and swiveled around to face her tormentor. Irene had thought she was immune to shame, due to not having much of a stake in these matches, but that theory was being rigorously tested tonight.

“How indecent!” Irene gasped, using some exaggerated outrage to cover up the fact that she really was incensed over his chosen strategy. Although, not devoid of a sense of humor, even she found herself smirking a bit, though she tried to hide it. His little stunt was, if nothing else, the most creative way any submission attempt of hers had ever been countered. Nevertheless, the little bastard needed to be punished.

“You're getting a spanking for that!” Irene cried as she sprinted forward toward her foe. The science girl swung her foot forward in a running kick, hoping to nail the joker in the stomach or the shins before he fully regained his balance.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next