by Yori Today at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 3:00 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:27 pm

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Mon May 27, 2024 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger

Post by Deus001 Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:10 pm

Leon had an ear to ear grin, ah the reaction of Irene was priceless. He couldn't resist doing that, the chance was too good to pass up. And the sneering joker also got the chance to admire the panties of the science girl, not bad. At least it wasn't fluffy bunny patterned, if it was there was no way in hell Leon was ever going to let that down.

"Ah mon dieu, Irene darling you have such a wonderful backside. And I exposed it, how scandalous!" Leon said in a flirty tone, figuring he might as well get that in when he had the chance as well.

All jokes aside Leon knew that Irene was going to try and get him back for that, and the Frenchman wasted no time in getting back to his feet. And sure enough she was swinging her leg out at him, Leon's savate training kicked in. The sneering joker tried to catch Irene's foot with both hands, and shove her back to the ropes. And as Irene bounced off them Leon would leap into the air and fire out a dropkick at her chest, although if the science girl was able to put on the brakes Mr La Rouge would be back on the ground once again.

Back to top Go down

Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger - Page 3 Empty Re: Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:37 pm

All her momentum stopped as Irene was caught mid-kick by the joker, who seized her foot, leaving her wobbling on a single leg. Leon pushed her back into the ropes, but as she hit them, the girl wrapped both her arms around the top rope, using them to anchor herself to it and stop her movement. Coming to a halt so quickly in that way put some strain on her shoulder joints, but thanks to that manuever, Leon's dropkick just barely missed her, his feet cutting the air in front of Irene's chest as the boy tumbled down and hit the ground.

Smiling once again, Irene sauntered up and stood over him, one leg to each of his sides. “Try tugging my pants down now,” she said, slapping her rear with both hands playfully a couple of times. Following that, the girl jumped into the air and dropped straight down butt first, hoping to cannonball onto Leon's back or stomach, depending on how he was positioned.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:46 pm

Leon was hoping to have knocked Irene right out the ring, and maybe take the fight outside. But alas that wasn't the case, if only she had moved a bit closer. Then Irene would have taken a pair of 500 dollar Italian white loafers to the chest, if only though.

Mr La Rouge heard Irene's snarky comment, and pondered a reply to her. But as Leon rolled over onto his back he was cut off by the science girl jumping right on top of him, the Frenchman let out a groan of pain at this. Irene didn't weight much but it still hurt a bit, although Leon still remembered her words earlier. And knew that if he didn't act now he might not get the chance to do something suitable back to her.

"I might not be able to pull them down..." he muttered.

"But I can do this..." the sneering joker would get his arms up and attempt to move his thin and wiry body under Irene, more like she was sitting on his legs now. And suddenly Leon would try to plant his lips onto hers, in an attempt to start putting that French charm to good use.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:09 am

Irene sighed with satisfaction as she landed on her goofy friend's stomach, though she was a bit sad that it didn't hurt him more. Was she really that light?

Suddenly, Irene felt the joker shift under her, and he did it quickly enough that it threw her off balance, causing her to tip backward a bit. When she regained her posture, she found herself straddling Leon's lap, which aroused her a little.

Then his upper body shot forward, and his lips locked onto hers, which aroused her a lot more.

“Mmmmm!”
Irene moaned in protest of what was happening. Leon was a good kisser, she had surmised that much from the first second his lips met hers, but in a match where hentai was allowed, the girl needed to avoid letting herself get too aroused. Irene was an introvert who spent most of her time in the lab, with Leon and the other guys she had wrestled being her few encounters with the opposite sex that had any level of eroticism to them. Consequently, it didn't take much to get her going. Besides, Leon's reputation as a professional troll hadn't escaped her, and she was a little worried that he was setting her up to look like a fool.

Somewhat reluctantly, the girl tried to pull her head away from Leon's. With his strength and size advantage, it might be possible for him to force her back into his loving embrace simply by locking his arms around her, but if he didn't, Irene would try putting a squeeze on him instead. To start, she would wrap her legs around his midsection and try crushing him in a bodyscissor hold.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:49 pm

Leon tried to savour the taste of Irene's mouth, it was a thing he tried to teach himself. How he could determine who a woman was by feeling their tongue glide across his, and if the Frechman's gut feelings was right then Irene liked this quite a bit. The position they were in was also something that Mr La Rouge knew, when he lost his virginity at 16 to a maid in his Father's estate.

The Frenchman had left his guard down in this embrace, figuring he might as well enjoy it for all it's worth. Leon's eyes were closed and thus his beautiful features began to contort into a wince of pain, a reminder that this was still a match. But maybe later...

"Yearrghh!" Leon yelled out, as Irene's legs began constricting his upper body with her beautiful legs. This wasn't good, but then again it was all part of the fun.

"N-ngh, hehehe, hold me tight." the Frenchman muttered out, moving to wrap his arms around Irene's waist and moving forward to begin lightly biting her earlobe. While at the same time trying to adjust the position of the two so that Irene moved onto the mat back first with Leon on top.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:20 am

Irene grinned at Leon as her legs tightened themselves around his core, squeezing as tightly as she could despite her less toned body type. It seemed to be having an effect on him, but to Irene's shock, it did nothing whatsoever to dispel the boy's perverse attitude toward her. The girl growled at him as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him, and when he leaned past her face to nibble on her earlobe, the girl's entire body shivered.

“Wha...hey!” the girl yelled as the boy's teeth raked lightly along her ear, his warm breath wafting across that side of her face. “What the hell do you think you're doing?!”

Irene couldn't decide if she liked this or hated it. She could feel a definite and growing desire to knock the pretty boy's teeth out for teasing her like this, but there was something intoxicating about his presence. The boy was well groomed and had an attractive scent, not to mention that hair of his. Irene ran her fingers through it as Leon tilted her forward, forcing her onto her back as he pressed himself on top of her. What toxic mixture of carcinogens had the nobleman endured to get hair that looked and felt this damn good?

“No, s...stop that...get off of me this instant,” the girl panted as she squirmed beneath her sultry foe. The girl found herself a bit distracted for the moment, but her legs were still wrapped around his midsection, and if he didn't do something to secure his position atop the girl, she would soon be using them to force him off of her.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:07 pm

Leon was smiling as he tumbled down with Irene, and with him on top. At this proximity he could smell the shampoo of her hair, not the same brand that he used. In fact Leon's hair was done with a special concoction, the contents of which were a secret. But if the science girl asked later, maybe he'd tell. Loose lips slip secrets after all.

It was clear from Irene's hands that she enjoyed the feeling and textures of the Frenchman's hair, he learned from the best he felt. Ah now this was fun, fun indeed. Leon's first match was great so far, and if this was just his first then who knows what else he'd have?

Mr La Rouge looked at Irene with a suave look, the Frenchman sighed as the science girl kicked him off. Well if they kept that up it'd get boring wouldn't it? After all there was other ways to win, so sure why not.
Leon lightly grunted out as he was forced off Irene by the use of her legs, and he took the chance to stand up and do some stretching. Sure he could have tried to continue trying to get more into her, although....

"Oh la la Irene darling, your lips taste so nice! That was fun no? Who knows, play your cards right and perhaps we can do something after this?" Leon purred out, winking his left eye at Irene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:13 am

Again, Irene was a little sad to have cut Leon's romantic shenanigans short so quickly, although her straight-laced facial expression hardly betrayed it. Still, when the two rose to their feet, Leon made an interesting remark about spending time with her after the fight, which demanded an equally interesting answer.

“Ah, you are quite the charmer, Leon,” Irene intoned calmly, raising a hand to brush long locks of pitch black hair away from her face, “but I could care less if you're a nobleman or a peasant. If you want a piece of me, you'll have to earn it by impressing me in this fight. Let's see if you're really deserving of your status in life.”

Without further delay, Irene dove back into the action and grabbed for one of Leon's arms with both of hers, pulling back in an attempt to throw the Frenchman into the corner turnbuckle with a classic Irish whip!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:40 am

What Irene said to the sneering joker was uplifting to him, and it felt challenging too. A girl who didn't care if he was rich or not, a far cry from the girls he met at school who often tried to butter up to him cause he was the son of a French diplomat.

And now they were back in it once again, what Leon had done was just a potential taste. No point in eating the whole cake so soon after all, so when Irene grabbed him to toss him to the ropes the Frenchman went along with it. The momentum carrying him over to the corner, and just to show off Leon as he neared would grab the top rope with both hands and push himself up. He was then basically upside down with his head resting on the top turnbuckle.

After a second of this Leon would then set himself down and face Irene in the corner as he'd attempt to get ready for whatever she had in mind for him next, although not before yelling "Tadaaaa!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:53 am

Irene wasn't done forcing Leon back, her assault had a second phase. Before Leon had even struck the corner turnbuckle, the young scientist chased after him and extended one of her arms out, hoping to hit him in the chest or neck with her forearm and slam him securely into the corner of the wrestling ring.

Unfortunately for her, Leon was far more acrobatic than she was giving him credit for, and had not expected him to have such good control over his body. He even performed an amusing little stunt when he hit the corner of the ring, eliciting some amused cheers from the audience. It was too late for Irene to change her plan, as she was already charging him with her forearm extended. Given how easily he had recovered from her Irish whip, however, it seemed frighteningly easy for the sneering joker to dodge or counter her incoming attack.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next