Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Win Or Go Home

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Win Or Go Home - Page 4 Empty Re: Win Or Go Home

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:42 pm

Talia grinned, looking down at Charlie. She leaned in and kissed him lovingly. Part of her couldn't believe what had happened. That at one moment she'd wake up and find herself in the hospital or on the plane. Even though she was tired and sore, she wanted it to last. "I think this belt is good enough...but I wouldn't mind-"

There was a bark from the doorway. Talia looked to see LC sitting down with his head tilted. It had been an hour and still no food. Talia slumped against Charlie. "I suppose we should keep that promise to him too." She leaned back up and smiled down at Charlie before giving him another passionately long kiss. "Besides...there will be plenty of other times now that we're sleeping together," she said with a grin. She hadn't intended it to come out that way but it made sense regardless.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:41 pm

Charlie looked over at LC who seemed to be grinning. The little bugger knew he was ruining Charlies fun. "You are right babe, but I think we should make a house rule. If its just us around, you should wear your wrestling attire or a swimsuit. You are too damn sexy to keep covered up." He said devilishly.

He slipped out of bed, dressing himself in a pair of shorts and a tanktop. After letting Talia get dressed he picked her up and carried her to the kitchen, kissing her the entire way over, only putting her back on their feet when they arrived to cook again. Charlie took a deep breath gently putting an arm a round Talia.

"Babe, you said that men were always rough with you.... did anyone hurt you?" Charlie knew it was a tough question to answer for her. Hell, it was hard to ask. "I just want to protect you, and know that you never have to worry about anyone like that ever again."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:58 pm

Talia laughed at Charlie's idea, but at least at that point didn't follow it. She put on a pair of long white socks, pink panties and a large Chargers T-Shirt that reached all the way to her thighs. It wasn't the outfit he requested, but she imagined it wasn't one he'd argue with either. She was in a really good and cheerful mood after all.

As they got back to the kitchen, though, Charlie dropped the mood rather suddenly. Talia hesitated, unsure what specifically to say in response...if anything specific was even necessary. "I...Yea..." she muttered lightly. She knew she was safe with Charlie and that she could trust him. But she also didn't want to worry him or fill his head with thoughts of her past. "Just...in general people haven't been easy on me...or pull punches for my sake..." For a moment, she wondered if Charlie had even seen her matches. Maybe it was better if he didn't.

"I know I'm safe with you, baby," she whispered and hugged him tightly. "You can be there every step of the way to help me alright?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:50 pm

"I will always be with you Tal, no matter what." Charlie said as he held Talia in his arms. She was so damn beautiful that Charlie was in disbelief that he really was lucky enough to have met her. He was even luckier that she saw something in him too. "I want to make sure you are always happy, and never have to worry about having anyone mess with you ever again."

Charlie meant every word he said. If he had his way she would never even frown again the rest of her life. "We will have us a good time getting you back in the swing of things. Its just that coming up I have to head back home for a couple days for..." Charlie paused. He wasn't sure if Talia needed to worry about his dad. The guy was a dick.... and his jail out date was approaching. "..family related garbage."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:46 am

Talia frowned when Charlie mentioned the family thing. Surely his family wasn't nearly as bad as Talia's was. They managed to raise a boy like him after all. She couldn't say the same about her own parents. "Oh...well...what are you doing? Is it something you'd want me to go too? You know I'd gladly be there to support you Charlie, whatever it may be." It was her turn to be the supportive one and it felt natural saying it to Charlie. She hugged him tightly, gently rocking back and forth between their left and right feet.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:17 am

Charlie was lucky to have Talia in his life. She provided a stability he realy only had before with his friend Alaina had and Talia showed Charlie unconditional love which was entirely new to him.

"Babe, I might need you to come along, I...." Charlie had to be honest with Talia about his family. It would put things in perspective and his visit would make sense, as would his apprehension about going back. "Tal, my dad is getting out of jail soon. I want to see him to try to clear the air between us. Honestly, it could be the last time I see him again. I also feel weirded out because... well, never seeing him again doesn't really upset me much. The only good thing I ever learned from him was seeing what I never wanted to become myself."

Charlies dad was, at best, a deadbeat dad. At worst, Bernard Haines was an abusive, manipulative dick who preferred stealing to honest work. His mom wasn't much better. When she was still alive she was too strung out on heroin to be a good mom, but Charlie acknowledged that she did love him. Her few moments of clarity demonstrated this, and she did sheild Charlie from much of his dads wrath. Indeed it was Bernards treatment of his wife Amy that made Charlie hate him. Before his moms death, Chaflie did at least get to say goodbye, and the two parted on good terms..... now, he wanted to talk to his dad. For the first time he would do so as a grown man, confident enough to stand up for himself.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:11 am

Talia frowned as Charlie explained the situation. She hadn't imagined what background he had come from. She had always assumed only a good past could have brought up a great person like Charlie, like it had done with Cassie. Talia's father was never in trouble with the law. She squeezed him even tighter, sad about what he was probably going through over it.

"I'm sorry Charlie..." she whispered to him. She wasn't sure what she could say to make him feel better. She didn't know what happened between him and his family. All she could do was promise to always be there for him when he needed her. "I'll go with you," she said while leaning up to kiss him on the cheek.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:47 pm

"Thanks Tal, I just don't want you to worry about me. As long as I have you, I will always be happy."

Charlie grabbed Talia's backside with one hand, putting his other arm around her back. He lift her up to hold her, copping a squeeze in the process. He grinned happily as he kissed her, still holding her up in his arms. "Babe, we should probably cook this soon, if this keeps up I am going to be too horny to focus again." He said with a wink.

In the background, LC glared as he waited for the food he was promised. In retaliation for waiting, the red haired female would discover her shoes by the door were moved into his dog bed.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:12 pm

Talia wrapped her legs and arms around Charlie as he lifted her up. She giggled, leaning in to kiss him again. She loved how he made her feel like the only girl in the world. The puppy dog affection he had for her was more than she deserved. "I love you," she whispered between kisses. "But alright." She then let herself down, giving Charlie one last slap on the butt before going to wash her hands.

As she continued doing the prep work, she looked up at the television. All the distractions had delayed them to the point that the game was already at halftime and the Chargers were down. "Aw damn..." she muttered to herself. "They're losing!" she complained. All they had to do was win to make it to the playoffs.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:35 pm

Charlie always tended to lose track of the rest of reality when Talia was around. Things like time and weather went totally out the window. He forgot the game was even on.

"Babe, I feel like no matter what we won today. I am sure they will come back and win." He said as he helped Talia with the food and pet LC to appease him. "Tal, ya know what would be pretty awesome? We gotta get pictures of you posing with your new belt. It would be super cute....and sexy. You are the most beautiful female champion of anything after all."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content