Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Win Or Go Home

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Win Or Go Home - Page 3 Empty Re: Win Or Go Home

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:12 pm

The thought of the Chargers get up made her laugh. It was corny at first, but she doubted anyone really knew what the football team was here in Japan. It could be a unique way of representing San Diego. Although far and away the most appealing part about it was that she'd be in the ring and matching with Charlie.

Talia held back a giggle as Charlie whispered into her ear. "I do," she winked at him from up close, putting the potato and peeler aside. She wrapped her arms back around Charlie's waist in an awkward backwards hug, turning her head close to his. "Shall I get it?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:57 pm

"Yeah....surprise me with one." Charlie said as he moved his hands up Talia's side to her front, gently cupping her breasts. "I can go get mine if you want, even if its a lot less sexy than yours."

Charlie winked at Talia as he stepped away. He wore baggy shorts in the ring, so it was an unfair tradeoff. "Ah to hell with it, I can just change here." Charlie's shirt was already off so he took his pants off too revealing a pair of black boxers.

"We may have a little 'match' today...." Charlie added with a sly smile.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:10 am

Talia blushed as Charlie felt her up. He was extremely flirty, and she imagined he had the right to be so. They'd been together for so long and he had been so good to her. Inconveniences had popped up that stopped things between them, but now that they were living together she imagined those times were long gone. And to that she smiled. "We'll see which one I find first," she whispered to him and kissed him on the cheek.

She skipped off to the bedroom and pulled one of her bags out from under the bed. It had been awhile since she wore one of her old wrestling outfits...though as she zipped open the bag she instantly remembered she only had one outfit left of the handful she used. One had been destroyed by Cassie and the paramedics, and the other herself when she tried to turn her life around two years before. But, there was one left.

Talia leaned halfway through the doorway to the bedroom, both hands on the doorframe. She was wearing her red skin-tight spandex outfit, including the sleeves. She seemed insecure about it at first, but then bravely stepped out into the open. "How does it look?" she asked as she did a 360 degree spin. "It's been a year. Still fits though," she smiled and walked up to Charlie to wrap her arms around the back of his neck.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:05 am

Charlie looked at Talia and smiled. In front of him stood the center of his universe, and looking incredibly sexy to boot. "Babe, you look breath taking."

Charlie walked up and kissed her long and passionately as he ran his hands down her body. He still considered himself the luckiest man on earth. He never figured a chance meeting would turn into him finding the woman of his dreams. He was already aroused, he just hoped hecould at least keep the sparks fromflying until after the food was ready....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:31 am

The redhead found herself kissing Charlie back in a way she hadn't kissed anyone else before. Part of her always imagined one day she'd wake up from this dream. That she'd find out everything that had happened was nothing but an illusion or something. But at that moment, she finally had dropped that fear. She wrapped her arms even tighter around the back of his neck and pulled him closer to the bedroom. "Dinner can wait..." she murmured to him with a wink. "You still owe me a match," she whispered into his ear.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:50 pm

As Charlie kissed Talia and pressed against her, his heart was racing. "All righty baby, you got yourself a match but you better be ready.... I am gonna give you everything I've got."

Charlie grinned as he playfully scooped up Talia as if he would scoop slam her. Instead he walked over towards the bedroom giggling like an idiot, playfully slapping her nice backside.

In the bedroom he gently "slammed" her softly onto the bed before playfully laying across her and hooking her leg. "1, 2, 3! Uh oh I won Tal... but I've got more in store for ya...." Charlie said as he laid on top of her, kissing her passionately again. He moved his hands down to her thighs. He softly, and slowly rubbed them in a massaging motion as he continued to kiss her.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:32 pm

Talia pretended to squirm as Charlie scooped her up and gently slammed her to the bed. "Oh no!" she jokingly cried out as he lifted up her leg, though her face stayed flushed as he laid atop her. She laid back, relaxing herself on the bed as Charlie kissed her. She gazed up at him, many thoughts running through her mind.

Then, she gently pushed away from him, just enough to keep him from kissing. "Charlie..." she whispered to him. Her eyes were watery. "...men in my life have always been rough to me...now with you...I just want to be treated gently." She didn't want him to think he wasn't being gentle already, so she leaned up and kissed him again. She didn't want to seem all teary eyed with him but she couldn't control herself. It didn't feel like they were just about to have sex or fool around. It felt like they were about to truly make love.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:04 pm

Charlie looked into Talia's eyes and wiped some of her tears away. "Anything you want Tal. I love you so much.." Charlie said as they kissed. He gently caressed her body as he fully undressed, helping her do the same.

The two made love, slowly, gently and smoothly. Charlie wasn't overly experienced. The only two women he was in a serious relationship with prior to this were far from the romantic ideal. One was close to him simply to get to a former friend of his, and the other spent the entire relationship screwing around behind his back. Talia was different. She really was the best thing to ever happen to him. Given how his dad treated Charlie and his mom, the last thing he would ever do would be to do those same things to Talia. She meant the world to him, and their love making reflected that.

About an hour later, after the two had finished Charlie laid next to her, holding her. He had one hand around her neck as he kissed her, with his other hand rubbing her arm. "I love you babe. I also have a surprise for you which is even more relevant now that you are back in the ring..." Charlie said with a grin as he rolled to his side of the bed and reached underneath. He got the surprise and showed Talia.... it was an imitation belt, fake gold but still shiny and weighty like the real deal. The front had a globe with a crown over it and the nameplate said 'Charlie's World Champion - Talia.'

"So whaddya think?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:36 am

Exhausted, Talia was laying happily in Charlie's arms, gazing into his eyes. She wondered what she had done to deserve him. She leaned her head into his chest, holding him tightly. "I love you too," she said back to him, cuddling up into him. His surprise though got her good. She had had no idea what to expect. As he revealed it, she grinned wider than her face and said, "Awwwww...that's so cute," she said as she took the belt from him and looked at it. She could see her reflection in the belt and laughed heartily. "Ohhh...my god Charlie..." She held the belt around her waist and did a makeshift pose in bed. "How does it look?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "Undisputed too!" she stated proudly with another laugh.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:14 am

Charlie grinned at Talia's reaction. Everything she did was just so damn cute that he couldn't help it.

"It looks perfect, You are the one and only champ to me babe." Charlie said as he pulled her close to him and rolled over so that she was on top. "Are ya ready for round two? If we are going to be tag champs you will need to whip me into shape ya know...." Charlie said as playfully pat Talia's cute backside, raising his eyebrows. He wanted this moment to last forever, and didn't know if he would ever wilingly get out of bed again.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content