Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Win Or Go Home

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Win Or Go Home - Page 2 Empty Re: Win Or Go Home

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:41 am

The moment was suddenly broken by Charlie's question. Almost instinctively, she grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her, embarrassed about the injury. "I-it's nothing..." she muttered, looking away. Her boyfriend, though, was right there and supportive of her, and looking into his face made her want to open up and be honest. "Yes, but...but it was a match. A tension one...I've been trying to keep quiet about it because...well I'm trying to make my return memorable and stuff..."

Talia felt her brain tug on her skull. It was hard to lie to Charlie, and she didn't think she'd be able to live with herself if she did. She looked down, away from his eyes. "Actually...I've been quiet about it because I didn't want people to know I'm wrestling again. I didn't want...some people to know I was back...I wanted to remain anonymous so they wouldn't..." Come after me were the words Talia was looking for. "Anyways...it didn't really go as planned...I didn't do that well...got stomped on literally."

She took a deep breath. "Look...I wanted it to be a surprise and all. That's why I didn't tell you. I'm sorry..." she muttered, squeezing Charlie's hands but still looking away from him.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:22 pm

Charlie nodded as Talia spoke. She kept looking away from him, and he wanted to look into her beautiful eyes when he replied. He gently lift her face up by placing his hand under her chin and lifting. He gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Talia, I just want to see you happy. If wrestling again makes you happy I want to help you babe. I know you are good in the ring, hell once you shake the rust off you will probably be better than I am. I just...you know... I wz nt you to feel like you can come to me with anything. You never have to keep anything from me."

Charlie smiled at Talia and gave her a hug before continuing. "You know we could form a tag team babe. We could train together, and even work on outfits with a matching pattern for tag matches..."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:49 am

Talia blushed as Charlie gently lifted her face to look at her. She didn't say anything in response at first. His words seemed to say everything she wanted to hear, and that was good enough for her. She nodded slowly with a newfound smile on her face. "Okay..." she said quietly and leaned in to kiss him back. "I want...I guess I want to take it slow. Train a lot, practice a lot. We can do that together now. I don't work at the office anymore, I'm full time on contract but I've been quiet about it."

She stroked the hair around his face. "Matching uniforms?" she asked with a grin. She wasn't sure what they could wear but the thought was certainly intriguing. "Well...I guess we can talk about it during dinner," she added with another kiss. "I better get it started if we're going to see the game with it." She reached for her shirt and kissed him again. "Charlie...you're the greatest you know that?" she asked as she rubbed his cheek with her hand.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:08 am

"Its all god babe. Take your time and when you are ready we'll take that tag division by storm." Charlie said as he kissed Talia again. "I just wish I could have been at your match to prevent those bruises from happening."

Once Talia mentioned food Charlie realized that he forgot about dinner. He also blushed when Talia told him how great he was. "Tal, you are the best thing to ever happen to me. I am only great because you deserve nothing but the best." Charlie moved off of Talia, and moved towards the kitchen. He wasn't about to have her doing all the work, especially if she was banged up.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:38 am

Talia put her shirt back on and got to work sorting the food out to cook. Hearing the ruckus, LC came running back into the kitchen, curious about the food. She smiled at him and reached for the extra steak she had bought for him. "This is for you if you're good tonight, alright?" she asked. He stared at the steak, completely focused on it. "Alllright?" she asked again. He barked and that sufficed enough as a yes to her.

The two and a half began preparing dinner. As she was peeling potatoes, Talia smiled to herself when she pictured what she was doing. She never thought she'd be in a place like this only a year before. All the problems she had were miles away, and she felt like nothing could mess that up now. "I love you Charlie," she said randomly with another smile. "I can't say that enough."

Her phone vibrated in her back pocket and she pulled it out. She read it mindlessly. "Huh..." she muttered to herself. She stared at the phone for a second before sliding it back into her pocket.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:56 am

Charlie happily watched as LC was quickly getting used to having Talia around. LC trotted aroundand monitored the cooking. Charlie got the stove and steaks ready as he looked over at Talia.

"I love you too Tal. Having you live here with me is downright amazing." Charlie moved over and gave Talia a quick grab n' squeeze to her butt as she worked. Chzrlie noticed Talia's reaction to some sort of text she got, and curiosity got the best of him. "Who was that babe?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:14 am

Talia giggled as Charlie grabbed her. "Hey now!" she said jokingly holding the peeler threateningly towards him. Then she resumed the action without really paying too much mind to the question. "Oh...Just my sister. She said she wanted to talk about something and well...We're kinda busy right now. I'll call after we eat." She kept her gaze down at the potato in her hand. Part of her wanted to just keep quiet about the whole thing as she usually did. But this time she felt more inclined to open up to Charlie, especially after the talk they had.

"We've never really...seen eye to eye on a lot of things. I mean...she helped me through times in high school but...Eh..." she trailed off, starting to peel another potato. "She's really bossy about her advice...and she always tries to force her way into my problems...Back when I was fighting Cassie, she made things worse and well...I don't know, I feel like she still doesn't think she did anything wrong." She gripped the potato tightly as she spoke, clearly angry at her own words.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:26 am

"Its all right Talia. I am sure she means well. I bet if you just explained how you felt she would wise up a bit." Charlie said as he kissed Talia's neck from behind.

"Its all behind ya now anyway. I'll make sure you never go through any more bullshit like you did before." Charlie said. He knew Talia got the raw end of the deal in the past on a regular basis. He never ever wanted to see Talia go through anything like that again. Ever.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:20 am

Talia felt her tension melt as Charlie kissed her from behind. She wanted to feel happy about his support and statement of the future...but she wasn't entirely sure about it. She never once doubted him, but she did doubt the people in tension. She really wanted to feel happy about what may lay ahead, but it wasn't an easy or painless path ahead. "I guess you're right...I haven't really been upfront with her, it's hard sometimes to do that. But I should." She reached around and slid her hand into her pocket between Charlie and her butt.

She thumbed out a quick response and put the phone down on the table. "So...should we cook his steak or leave it raw for him?" she asked while gesturing towards the vigilant LC nearby.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:35 pm

"He likes it cooked babe. He is a spoiled oldman." Charlie said as LC barked happily, trotting over.

Charlie put his hands on Talia's hips and whispered into her ear. "I could see it now, we could wear light blue with lightning bolts like the chargers. I could wear pants, and you..... well you look great in everything. You could get a 2 piece like you old attire, go classic 1 piece or, hell whatever you can think of that you would be comfortable in." Charlie smiled before pulling Talia closer. "Thinking of you in wrestling gear always turned me on babe.... you don't happen to have it with ya so you can slip into it?" He added hopefully.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content