Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Tsunami Mist
by Kelsea Today at 1:26 am

» Avalanche and Summer Splash notification
by Kelsea Today at 12:44 am

» How would you like your training today?
by Jaystar Today at 12:32 am

» Canon characters and pics checker
by M.J.Caboose14 Today at 12:22 am

» Lizzy Kathrane vs GASTER
by dragonswill Today at 12:01 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 1 Bot

Berial, bricktown, CybeastGregarX, Haru45g, Kelsea, Lobo, LtLukas, noob

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Back to leave again^^"

Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:08 pm by xalex

hey guys just a short heads up... my finals are finally done... no plan how they went^^"

but i only got this weekend "free" meaning that this week a lot of shit is going down and it will go on for some time meaning i have no plan how much time i have for roleplays and this page^^"

i just wanted to say sorry for anyone i leave hanging

Comments: 2

Looking to revive

Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:06 am by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello I apologize for my long absence from here, real life issues have been kicking my ass but I feel like I can return on here so if anyone is interested in taking on either Takeichi Mori or Takeshi Kawai feel free to get in touch. And if you are one of the people I was having a match with before my lengthy hiatus and wish to resume that match also feel more than welcomed to get in touch with me as well.

Comments: 7

looking for matches

Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:57 am by anime_hentaifighter

Searching for matches for most of my characters.If you got an idea please let me know by pm

Comments: 0

The Rebel and the Amazon

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Rebel and the Amazon

Post by Dynamo44 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:06 am

It was a bright, warm, and beautiful day in the AFW area. Lately, this wrestling federation has received many newcomers who want to show off their skills for the crowd and they seemed to be off to a good start. One of them however was still trying to find her place amongst the fighting crowd as she walks over to the gym to practice her techniques.

Her name is Billy Jean Tanner aka "The Rebelle". She's a real cowgirl in mind, body, and heart and she is willing to prove that she can hang with the big dogs. With a gym bag of supplies and a water bottle, she set them aside before heading to the punching bag. Her mama has always told her that her swings can bring up a hurricane in the fields and she still chuckles in hearing that. Nevertheless, she had to train in order to be part of this new federation.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rebel and the Amazon

Post by HighFly on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:15 am

"The Amazon" Alaina Sanders was jogging on a treadmill in her workout shorts and a black sports bra. She was just finishing some conditioning in preparation for her upcoming match against Z.Z in a couple days. As she jogged she noticed another lady come in and start wailing away on a punching bag. Alaina was content to watch for a while, and as she completed her run she decided to begin working her way over to the woman at the punching bag.

"Hey there!"

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:22 am

(What boots is Alaina wearing?)

Billy Jean was finished landing another hard punch on that bag when she heard a voice from behind. "Hmm?" She would turn around to see the other girl. "Oh, howdy! I'm guessin' yer comin' here also to practice huh? Well, I'm just working a bit on my basic jabs so I can knock someone down later." She would giggle to herself before saying, "By the way, I'm Billy Jean. Billy Jean Tanner. And what's yers?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:28 am

"Alaina Sanders, I got the old nickname 'The Amazon' when I was younger so I use it here. I'm still new, and I was getting ready for my first match which is in a couple days." Alaina said as hopped up and down a bit in her black and white cross-trainer sneakers. "Are you new here too?"

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:40 am

Billy Jean would smile as she replied, "The Amazon eh? That is an interesting title. Anyway, I'm new here also and I'm looking forward to fightin' in my first match soon. I hope I can get fight soon so I can prove myself in this commonly male-dominated sport."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:46 am

"I hear you. I've been antsy all week and I still have two days to go!" Alaina said, referring to her upcoming match against someone named Z.Z.

"Do you have any friends over here, or have you really gotten to meet people yet?"

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:51 am

Rebelle looked down and blushed as she felt embarassed to say it. "Well, not really yet...except you. Since I haven't fought yet or been seen fighting, no one knows who I am yet." Billy Jean would continue punching at the bag as she added, "And I've always been known in my family to be a tough girl, especially when I participated in other male-dominated sports back in school."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:44 pm

Alaina nodded as she listened to Billy Jean. Alaina was lucky, having meet someone friendly enough to work with her on her first trip to the gym and felt like helping Billy Jean would be the right thing to do, a way to keep a sportsman-like tradition going.

Alaina looked Billy Jean over. She was as tall as Alaina but quite a bit thinner, although she was landing some impressive strikes to the punching bag. "If you like, I have time for a little bit of training if you are interested." Alaina said as she motioned to the ring behind her.

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:34 am

"You can do that?" Billy Jean asked in excitement. "Aw, that'll be great! Thanks!" She would then look over to the ring at the center before at her own clothes and looked a little embarrassed. "Uhhh, heheh, shucks. I only have this on as my ideal ring clothes and not so much my sparring. Is it alright if we fight in our ring attires for this?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:44 am

"I originally planned on just wearing this but I can go change." Alaina said with a shrug as she made her way to the locker room to change. Good thing she had her ring attire in her dufflebag...

Alaina exit the locker room shortly after in her ring attire and entered the ring before she began stretching. "So how do you want to do this? Work on one thing at a time or just do a mock match at like 50% speed?"

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top