Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The amazon vs the Mongolian

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The amazon vs the Mongolian Empty The amazon vs the Mongolian

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:26 pm

Tuya Radha vs Alaina Sanders
Normal match
Win by submission , pinfall or count out.

Tuya had just chanced into her blue cheongsam and was busy on fixing her hair in a ponytail as the green haired girl hope that her match tonight would go better then her debut. As while she had to admit that the wrestler she had lost to was better then she thought the Mongolian was still annoyed she lost her debut match especially after she walked out to accept Isa's open challenge.

Still since then Tuya had bin training harder then ever so that she would not lose in her second match in the AFW when she looked up to the clock and notice it was almost time. So with that in mind the green haired girl would walk towards the door of the locker room and grabbed a wooded bokken she had made herself and make her way to the backstage area. As the Mongolian had reached the backstage area she saw that their were still 5 minutes before her match would begin.

After pacing back and forth for a bit it was finally time for her to make her way to the ring as she heard Fire Emblem coming out of the speakers as she got her cue. Soon after the green haired girl would walk onto the entrance ramp as she waved at the fans with her bokken while she made her way to the ring. Halfway down the announcer voice would be heard as he said ''Now in the ring weighing in at 126ibs from Ayrag, Mongolia it Tuya Radna''.

Before stepping into the ring Tuya gave her bokken to one of the crew members before she rolled inside it.After that she made it back to her feet and would stare at the entrance ramp as she awaited the arrival of Aliana.

Back to top Go down

The amazon vs the Mongolian Empty Re: The amazon vs the Mongolian

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:33 am

Alaina was facing a rookie tonight and she wasn't sure how she felt about that. Facing hungry new women was always fun, and they always gave it their all. That was awesome. However after some high profile losses Alaina seemed to be moving back in the card. That did not bode well for the amazon.

She was dressed up in her one piece tiger print swimsuit ready to wrestle. She watched her Mongolian foe head down to the ring and Alaina had a clear size advantage in this one. Power was her biggest asset and she planned to use it effectively. As her music played she strut down the ramp, high living fans and flexing her arms at the bottom of the ramp, followed by a little bit of a provocative sexy pose.

"Now entering the ring, weighing in at 165 pounds from San Diego, California... "Amazon" Alaina Sanders!"

The announcer called out her name and she strut around the ring holding her arms out, taking in the cheers from her loyal fans, many of whom seemed to be in the crowd given the loud reaction she got. She looked Tuya over and stood in the center of the ring extending her hand. "You better be at your best otherwise its going to be a quick win for me tonight." Alaina said with confidence.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:17 am

Tuya was staring at the entrance ramp when she heard her opponent's entrance music and had to admit that the other woman looked tough at first glace. As the green haired woman studied Alaina she could not spot any weakness that the other wrestler may have but was guessed that her opponent was a power type of wrestler from all the flexing she did.

After her opponent had entered the ring just after the announcer had introduced her and walked towards the green haired girl with her hand extended. Grasping the amazon's hand with her own the Mongolian would try to pull the other wrestler closer towards her after the comment about Tuya needed to be on her best or else she lose. ''I always bring my A game but I do have to wonder where someone like you got the nerve as I heard you bin losing some high profile matches just a few weeks ago''replied the green haired girl in an arrogant but honest tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:34 am

The look on Alaina's face soured immediately. Apparently Tuya was confident if not cocky. The amazon didn't say a word, she was going to let her actions speak for themselves. As the bell rang she circled a bit keeping her eyes on Tuya. After that comment Alaina wanted nothing more than to outright destroy this lady to put her in her place.

To that end she rushed right at Tuya and extended her arm, looking to hit her with a hard clothesline!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:32 pm

Tuya would notice that the look on the Amazon's face would turn sour after her comment as the green haired woman was just hoping that her words would mess with her opponent's mind. Soon after the bell would ring and as both wrestlers circle around each other as they look for a opening only for Alaina to rush towards her and extend her arm.

Since their was a bit of distance between herself and her opponent the Mongolian woman would count down from 5 to 1 before she attempts to knock Alaina off course with a kick to the amazon's side.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:39 pm

Alaina rushed in and .are the mistake of telegraphing her move! The kick hit and caused Alaina to wince in pain, stumbling to her side. Alaina grabbed her side and was doubled over a bit.

If Tuya liked to kick, the amazon could kick. Sins would jump up and try to repay the favor to Tuya with a dropkick!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:12 pm

Tuya would stand tall as she waited until her opponent got close before striking out with a kick that would connect and cause the amazon to stumble and stop her from going for the clothesline. Thinking she had more time before Alaina would recover the green haired woman would just pose for her fans only to pay for it when the other wrestler jumped up and landed a dropkick to the Mongolian's chest causing her to land on her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:55 am

This lady thought she could taunt after one move? Oh Alaina was eager to make this entire match a wakeup call...

Alaina kept marching to the downed Tuya, grabbing her by the arm to help her up. Alaina waste no time in trying to ram her knee into the Mongolian woman's abdomen to double her over. From here Alaina would wrap an arm around Tuya' s head and fall back to try to plant her on the mat with a DDT!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:38 pm

Tuya was soon helped back to her feet only to get a knee to her abdomen as the green haired woman realized she had to take this serious or else she would lose to the amazon.Still the knee to her abdomen had hurt the Mongolian as she was doubled over and gave Alaina the perfect chance to wrap her arm around her head as Tuya would try to counter with a punch thrown blindly at her opponent in the hopes of hitting the other wrestler in the abdomen or stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:03 pm

Alaina took the surprise hit to the side stepping back and letting go of Tuya. Alaina felt like she had to take the fight out of Tuya, something the amazon was very good at doing to her foes.

Tuya was still low in front of her and Alaina reared back, launching her foot straight at Tuya's face!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content