Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The amazon vs the Mongolian

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The amazon vs the Mongolian - Page 3 Empty Re: The amazon vs the Mongolian

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:04 am

Tuya was smirking as she landing the 4th kick and saw the amazon rolled to her side while cradling her mid section. ''Whats the matter Aliana as I thought you could handle a few kicks to your sides''taunts the green haired woman as she backed up while her opponent was slowly rising to her knees.

After she was a few steps away from her opponent the Mongolian would rush toward and try to knock down the amazon with a high knee to the other wrestler's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:45 am

Alaina knew nothing good could come from Tuya pulling her up to her knees. As the Mongolian stepped back Alaina saw her rush forward and even though she was hurting she was able to roll hard to her side, making Tuya miss.

The amazon groaned and got to her feet, knowing Tuya had more in store for her. Alaina couldn't let that happen. She planted one foot on the ground and spun around in an attempt to hammer Tuya in the face with a spinning heel kick! "How do you like this my cocky little friend?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:21 pm

Tuya had just stepped backwards to get the distance she needed between herself and the amazon and would rush towards her as she doubted the other wrestler would be able to move out of the way. Still that was what exactly had happened as the green haired woman was about to land the high knee only to see her opponent would roll away causing the Mongolian to miss.

From their things got worse as by the time Tuya had stopped moving and turned around her opponent had made it back to her feet as she walked right into a spinning heel kick. The kick knocked her down on her ass while she heard Alaina taunt her as she just replied ''lucky shot Aliana ''while holding her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:32 pm

Alaina bent down and grabbed Tuya up to her feet. Alaina hoped that she had landed enough strikes to finally loosen her up for something big. Alaina faced Tuya and grabbed her around the waist lifting her up! Alaina wanted to hold her high, turn around and jump up, aiming Tuya down to the mat for a big spine buster!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:44 pm

Tuya had bin holding her face after she had gotten kicked in the face by the amazon's spinning heel kick and that made it easier for Aliana to get closer and force her back to her feet. After the pain had lessen the green haired woman was able to stop holding her face only to be face to face with the other wrestler followed by feeling her opponent's arms around her waist.

''What are you up to you disgrace for a amazon''yelled the Mongolian as she got lifted up high before watching Alaina turn around and jump up as Tuya was planted down on the canvas with a spine buster.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:50 am

Alaina grinned as the mouthy Tuya felt a real taste of her power. "That is just a little bit of what I can do to break you down kid." Alaina said, flexing her arms and posing over Gwen to fire up the crowd. The amazon was not going to stop there however. She bent down and pulled Tuya to her feet by the hair, trying to grab onto Tuya and lift her over Alaina's shoulders.

From here Alaina would make her back bend and try to walk to the middle of the ring to place Tuya in a torture rank submission hold!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon May 01, 2017 12:03 am

Tuya had just gotten planted on the canvas with a spinebuster by the amazon and was struggling to stare at her opponent as she could only hear the warning that she was giving by her opponent. Still that did not mean that the green haired woman would not get the chance to reply as she got forced back to her fet and was soon lifted up and placed on Aliana's shoulders as she was trapped in a torture rack.

Soon after being trapped in the submission hold the Mongolian woman would scream in pain as she was trying to get one of her arms free from the Amazon's grip.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon May 01, 2017 11:31 am

Alaina piled on the pressure trying to make Tuya tap out. Alaina knew she had to have done something to the smaller woman, however one of her arms broke free. The last thing Alaina wanted was to hold someone in a torture rack only to get punched in the face over and over. Alaina grunted as she opted to do something else.

She lift Tuya up and flipped her over, sending her to the mat with a fireman carry throw as she abandoned her submission attempt on the mongolian woman!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon May 01, 2017 4:13 pm

Tuya had just gotten an arm free as she pressure her body was under was almost to much to bear for the Mongolian woman. Still now with one of her arms free she knew that she could fight back and make Alaina pay for trapping her in the torture rack in the first place and was about to try and slam her elbow into her opponent's face.

Unfortunately for the green haired woman it seems that the amazon had already planned for that and was lifting Tuya up and flipping her over and trying to get her in a fireman carry. Still even with this setback the Mongolian would still attempt to fight out of her current position by trying to hit the other woman somewhere with her free arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon May 01, 2017 4:41 pm

Right before Alaina could slam Tuya to the mat strike after annoying, stinging strike landed! Alaina let go completely, dropping Tuya down as she shook her head and tried to collect herself. Alaina had enough of Tuya by this point.

The amazon rushed at Tuya and extended her arm, try i g to send Tuya down with a clothesline!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content