Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 3:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Are You Amazon Enough?

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Are You Amazon Enough? Empty Are You Amazon Enough?

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:02 am

"I hate organizing shit like this. It's not cause I ain't good at it. More or less cause, if you know me, then you know I tend to do my own thing. I know, conflicts with being in an organization or whatever. Don't read into it too much, fuck you." Standing in the all too familiar ring, Juniper was addressing a crowd of people who paid for a 'Mystery Event' featuring Juniper. So, most people had come based on the name alone. The fact that she already carried that much popularity was a bit shocking to her. But, it was to be expected with they way she fought and tended to humiliate in the ring.

In the middle of the ring, her eyes scan around the crowd. Her arms were crossed with a microphone in one hand. She lifts it back up to her face. She was ready to drop the reason for this event. "I'm sure you all know about a certain...'Amazon'." She said the word with heavy distaste. She shows her disbelief in Alaina being an Amazon, thinking herself to be much more of one. There was a mixed reaction from the crowd. Mostly cheers to the woman stated, but some was also conversation of what was about to happen. Their assumptions were correct with the next statement.

"Ever since I met her some time ago, she sparked my interests. At the time, I was dealing with other matters. A dance with a dancer, some soul searching, some other stuff that you probably heard or read about somewhere. But, now that I'm free again..." She walks over to the corner where a stagehand gives the redhead a metal chair. She walks back to the center of the ring and sets it up to sit down in. "You might as well come out of hiding and face a REAL AMAZON." She sets the mic down.

After a moment, she picks it back up. "Or you know, just accept the loss outright. Like you did with, oh lets say, Valley Doll, Ahika and Julia." She flashes a grin, shuts off the mic and tosses it out of the ring. It probably broke, but oh well.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Are You Amazon Enough? Empty Re: Are You Amazon Enough?

Post by HighFly Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:57 am

Alaina knew a young hot-head when she saw one. Juniper sure as hell fit the bill. Backstage she heard herself get called out and knew she had to respond. Clad in her tiger print wrestling attire she appeared on the top of the entryway and began to confidently strut down to the ring, Mic in hand.

"Well Well, we have us a lovely little noisemaker don't we? You have a lot of nerve calling yourself an amazon with a figure like.... that." Alaina said pointing at Juniper then pausing to flex her arms at the bottom of the ramp. Alaina climbed up onto the apron and into the ring, standing right in front of Juniper with her arms crossed.

"If ya have something meaningful to say here I am"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:49 pm

Unnecessary flexing? Insulting Juniper about her body? Accepting the challenge? All were things that Juniper expected of the other woman. And that excited her. She watches the woman climb in and stares her down, still grinning. Alaina had answered her call and she was going to have to face the consequences of poking at someone as volatile as Juniper.

Slowly, the redhead stands up. she sizes the other woman up by looking at her from head to toe. No words would escape her mouth as she would suddenly launch forward. Her arms make an attempt to wrap around the other woman and force her back and maybe even down on her back with Juniper straddling her waist!

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:24 pm

So this was how it would be. Alaina was taken down and had Juniper on top of her, but that also meant Juniper was stuck within Alaina's own striking distance!

Alaina sent punches up at Juniper as the women began an all out brawl. Alaina was pretty good at this sort of thing, but Juniper did strike first and decisively. Alaina was trying to claw her way back in, trying to weather the storm and punch back as hard as she could!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:27 pm

Juniper was more for action than words. If Alaina knew that then she might not have been as confident as she was in talking to Juniper like that. Or maybe she really thought she was strong enough to put the redhead in her place. A dangerous mistake...

There were several punches that hit in close spots. Arms, chest, even one to the head. Not her plan to simply punch back, Juniper instead changes things up by trying to pin those arms down and use her thick, muscular legs to squeeze the sides of Alaina.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:29 pm

This wasn't working out at all. Alaina landed some hits but none seemed to be overly effective. Worse still was Juniper wrapping her legs around Alaina and pinning her arms to her side! Alaina howled and thrashed about, trying to roll them over a few times. Alaina was in trouble and had to get out!

Hoping that her rolling could at least distract Juniper, Alaina had to try to get in position to try to get her legs underneath her to try to stand, lifting her and Juniper up off the mat with her lower body strength!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:22 pm

"Look at that, ladies and gentlemen! I got her screamin already! Some amazon, huh?" Juniper was known for her dark torture and teasing. And it worked in many cases if not all, Killer King even for example.

But she also gauged people wrong. When Alaina started to stand, Juniper's eyes widen slightly at the impressive strengrh. She quickly got off and backed away from the woman. "Strength in the legs, huh? What a coincidence..." She flashes a devious grin. "Taking those kinds of people down is my specialty."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:36 am

Freedom... finally. Alaina was gasping as she stood but knew she couldn't give a calculating woman such as Juniper any time to plan. Alaina rushed I to close the gap, reaching on to grab Juniper by the head.

Alaina tried to swing her knee up while using her arms to bring Juniper face speeding down right at her knee! If thisbhit Alaina hoped she could at least stun her foe enough to mount more of an attack.

Backstage people must have taken notice of the action as to the crowds surprise a referee was running down the ramp, and the brawl appeared to have become a match!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:00 pm

Juniper wasnt stamding tall.and proud for long. Alaina was coming in for an attack, seeming to have plenty of energy! To Junipee, the crowd welt silent at that knee to the face. All sound was silent except for a ringing sound. The redhead groans a bit and backs up to the ropes, holding her face.

When.sound comes back, Juniper stares at Alaina. She pants and growls. The audiance starts to cheer, making Juniper look around. She saw a ref coming down the ramp and start to get into the ring. Juniper walked over to them and shoved them away.

"Unless you wanna get in here and fight too, then piss off and stay back!" Showing off her disregard for authority, Juniper turns around. "Sorry to keep you waiting...Now where were we?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:06 pm

Alaina shook her head at Juniper not verbally answering. Wasting no time, Alaina ran forward and extended an arm to try to outright level Juniper. Alaina hated her attitude and wanted more than anything to wipe the cocky look off her face.

Juniper was proving to be a really tough foe and Alaina wanted to try to get ahead in this match and establish herself. Alaina knew she could win but winning the mental game would make it a ton easier.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next