Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza, CrashTestDumbass, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Seafood challenge! Euphemia vs Nico

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Seafood challenge! Euphemia vs Nico - Page 5 Empty Re: Seafood challenge! Euphemia vs Nico

Post by wrestleryu Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:39 pm

Nico could not do much more than look up at Euphemia's triumphant smile: now that he had been squeezed into weakness between her thighs, she could toy with him with carefree easiness, and there was not a single thing he could do about it.

"Blubbb blubb...". Bubbles would get to the surface while the poor boy was held underwater. His burning lungs urged him to open his mouth reflexively, but water was all he could get... which made him squirm even more frantically, until his movements would drastically slow down.

From his helpless position under the surface, Nico's vision of his dangled trunks would start to dim and become blurry, a clear sign that he was going to lose consciousness.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Seafood challenge! Euphemia vs Nico - Page 5 Empty Re: Seafood challenge! Euphemia vs Nico

Post by d_ultsch Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:33 am

Euphemia would smile as she would toss Nico's trunks over his face to cover his eyes before dunking the poor boy again. "Well i guess it is time to put you asleep so i can take your wallet and but me some lunch. Euphemia said as she squeezed Nico's head while keeping him underwater. Euphemia would lean back against the pool edge and yawn as she made it look like she was becoming bored while drowning the poor boy between her legs. "Too bad Nico. If you had shared your money with me i may have shared my lunch with you."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:03 pm

Before Nico could even try to say something, his trunks were placed onto his head and he had been dunked back into the water, always secured in the inescapable vice of Euphemia's headscissor hold.

The girl's thighs could be smooth and sensually feminine, but their well toned muscles gave no rest to the trapped boy, squeezing his neck nice and tight as the girl could feel Nico's feeble and useless struggling.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:22 pm

Euphemia decided it was time for her to put the poor Nico away so she would squeeze as hard as she could while making sure to keep the boys head under water. "Well it has been fun Nico but it is lunch time." Euphemia would say with a giggle as she knew there was no way the poor naked, defenseless boy could fight back now. Euphemia also decided that maybe she would take Nico's trunks too to leave Nico in an even more embarrassing situation when he would wake up.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:18 pm

Feeling the pressure from Euphemia's thighs mount over and over around his overpowered neck, exacting a silent groan from his lips that would result into a few more bubbles rising to the surface.

With his muscles and his mind getting numb from oxygen deprivation, Nico knew that the end was close and inevitable.

Weakly, his hand would tap to Euphemia's thigh under the pool surface in the hope to stop her from knocking him out... but: was it going to be too little and too late?

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:42 pm

Euphemia would let out a sigh as Nico began to tap on her legs. "Oh well, i guess i can let you go." Euphemia would say as she would release Nico from her legs but she would place his trunks between her breasts again to make sure Nico couldn't get them. "So, Nico are you ready to pay for my lunch?" Euphemia would say as she rested against the edge of the pool with a smile on her face as she waited for Nico's response.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:08 pm

Coughing and splutting water from his lungs, Nico took a few, much needed seconds to recover his breathing as he was finally released from Euphemia's leggy vice. "Uhh...y-yes..yes..I'm ready...".

With the girl resting her glistening curvy body at the poolside, very much siren-looking there, the debilitated Italian boy would be finally able to pull himself up and off the pool into laying beside her too.

"I'm ready to..... ready to... take back my trunks!". With that, the boy would grin and lunge forward towards Euphemia's large bosoms, hunting for his engulfed trunks.

Really, not a very smart move from someone who had been just overpowered and almost drowned by her curves and thighs.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri May 02, 2014 8:40 pm

Euphemia was felt relaxed as she watched Nico climb out of the pool with a defeated look on her face. "So i hope you have a big bank account because after all that work i feel like i could eat you out of house and home." Euphemia would say before Nico surprise her by reaching for his trunks. Euphemia smiled as she would quickly grab Nico's arm as he grabbed his trunks. "Oh poor Nico, These are mine now. I don't think i want to give them back." Euphemia would say as she would reach up with her free hand to grab Nico's hair. "But if you want another look at my breasts i won't deny you that." Euphemia would say before attempting to pull Nico face first into her breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 03, 2014 1:12 am

As Nico could finally get to pull his ripped trunks out from the deep cleavage of Euphemia, he would not have plenty of time to celebrate his little victory.

In fact, the voluptuous girl was resolved to stuff something else between her soft breasts in replacement, and that was going to be Nico himself!
With his arm locked and Euphemia's other hand cupped behind his head, the boy was hopelessly pressed face first into her soft, enveloping fleshy globes, without even giving him the time to protest properly.

"Ughh... thanks for the offer but I'll need to stay awaymmfffffhh...!!". Of course, it was not like Nico could have a chance to refuse Euphemia's 'invitation'. Nico would start to squirm and trying to turn his head in order to catch a breathing, but Euphemia's wet breasts seemed to be everywhere around his face, conforming to it and leaving him little to none chance to get some air.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 05, 2014 5:10 am

Euphemia smiled to the crowd around her as she smothered Nico between her cleavage. "Oh you poor boy. You should have just bought me lunch." Euphemia said as she would enjoy the feeling of Nico trapped between her breasts. "You see now i am going to keep your trunks, take your wallet, and leave you humiliated in front of a giant crowd." Euphemia would let go of Nico's other hand to reach for Nico's hair to give it a few playful strokes as she smothered the poor boy out.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next