by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

JaimeJohnsomXD

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Seafood challenge! Euphemia vs Nico

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Seafood challenge! Euphemia vs Nico - Page 6 Empty Re: Seafood challenge! Euphemia vs Nico

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 05, 2014 12:21 pm

Nico had both hands free now, but that was not really a good thing. Euphemia had probably felt from the softening muscles of his trapped limb that the boy had been weakened enough, and thus she was now taking her chance to play with him, petting his hair with mockingly comforting caresses while she held him secured within the tight and moist confines of her cleavage.

"M-Mrffhhhh... @_@". A woman's breasts are said to be a symbol of her female power, but Euphemia was showing to the amused crowd gathered around that it could be meant quite literally: engulfing Nico's face like soft, comforting pillows, her large bosoms were absorbing the poor boy's lively energy, making him docile and ever more tired.
The worst for Nico, and the most enterteining for the crowd, Euphemia's gentle strokes and soft voice were draining the boy's will to fight back, craving him to just relax and become hers, mockingly lulled and pampered between those same large bosoms that were knocking him out.

Moreover, Euphamia's assumption about Nico's strenghts ebbing away was right: feeling himself getting sleepy, the Italian kid was trying to push himself away from Euphemia's clutches, occasionally laying his weakening hands on her hips for that purpose, but she could feel that he was weak like a kitten now, his escape attempts so cute and meek that she could probably counter it without a sweat.

Last edited by 157 on Mon May 05, 2014 12:28 pm; edited 4 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Seafood challenge! Euphemia vs Nico - Page 6 Empty Re: Seafood challenge! Euphemia vs Nico

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 07, 2014 11:03 pm

Euphemia felt Nico try to free himself from her breasts but Euphemia let out a laugh as she knocked Nico's hands away with one of her hands. "You know Nico. I think you don't actually want me to release you. I bet you are loving it between my breasts." Euphemia would say as she would pull Nico's face out of her cleavage to look into Nico's eyes. "Are you done playing around? Are you ready to buy me lunch?" Euphemia would say as she would wait for Nico's response before planting his face back between her breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 11, 2014 12:16 am

At this point, Nico was not much more than a doll in Euphemia's clutches, and she seemed to thoroughly enjoy being in complete control... especially when it would soon bring a big, huge free seafood lunch to her.

As for his lack of will to break free... Euphemia was now right, in a way: her slow, sensuous suffocation had put Nico into a state of euphoria from oxygen deprivation, a sort of delirious and docile state that she could surely notice when she briefly pulled him out of her cleavage embrace.

"Umnn... what....who...??? mnfffhhhh..!!!" Of course, the boy would be soon stuffed back into the warm embrace of Euphemia's large bosoms without a chance for Nico to recover. "mnnnn... oh no.... I'm feeling..... tired..... nice....and tired...", he would think in smothered helplessness, feeling his limbs become too heavy to move, his mind sinking into a pleasant numbness.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 12, 2014 8:18 pm

Euphemia would keep Nico between her boobs as she watched him slowly start to fall unconscious. "It is ok Nico. Just fall asleep and when you wake up you can buy me my meal." Euphemia would say as she would shake her chest to humiliate Nico. "Come now Nico, this is all your fault to begin with. If you had just bought me lunch you wouldn't be naked and humiliated right now." Euphemia would say to taunt her helpless opponent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu May 15, 2014 11:22 pm

Of course, Nico was not in condition to deny anything Euphemia wished to do with his semi-conscious body at this point.

Shaking her breasts, the voluptuous girl would have their soft mass undulate suggestively, rolling the cute boy's face in the middle as to underline how he totally belongs to her now.

In a short time, Euphemia's soft bosoms feel like a pair of huge, warm pillows to Nico's dulled senses. A safe, heavenly soft place where he can rest his tired head.
In fact, those triumphant fleshy globes of hers would not fail to absorb even his will, as Euphemia could feel him succumb to sleep with a cute, surrendering sigh in their smothering embrace.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 17, 2014 6:07 am

Euphemia would feel Nico fall asleep between her breasts and Euphemia would smile as she would lay Nico down beside the pool. Euphemia would lay gown on top of Nico with her breasts still in his face. "Someone take a picture. I want to make sure Nico never forgets this." Euphemia would say with a smile on her face. Euphemia would wait until someone took a picture before standing up and moving towards the closest chair where she would sit down and place Nico's trunks down next to her. "Oh, i can;t wait until her wakes up." Euphemia would say with a smile on her face.

Last edited by 407 on Sat May 17, 2014 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 17, 2014 4:35 pm

With Nico's face nestled inbetween the warm, large pillows of Euphemia's breasts, the boy can only drift into a deeper sleep as she lays ontop of him.
As suggested by the voluptuous winner, several snapshots were gladly taken by the improvised audience before she would finally release the unconscious boy.

Sitting on her chair with Nico sleeping at her feet was the best picture of how she had dominated him, as she was now waiting for the boy to finally wake up and satisfy her gluttony whims.

Eventually, Nico's eyes would open to the embarassing scenario of his compelte defeat. "U-Ummnnn..... uuh my head.... oh... h-hey there Euphemia... I lost quite badly, huh?", he would then say with a blushing, still a bit dizzy as he looked up at the triumphant girl sitting on her chair like a beautiful princess on a throne.

Last edited by 157 on Sat May 17, 2014 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 19, 2014 6:00 am

Euphemia watched quietly as Nico finally came to. "Well Nico, you have finally woken up." Euphemia said as she twirled the defeated boys trunks around her finger. "Yes, you did lose and it i bet it was very humiliating for you. I mean there are pictures of your naked body all over the internet." Euphemia would say as she looked at Nico. "But that doesn't matter. I think it is time for you to buy me my lunch."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:42 pm

As if it was needed, Euphemia's words were emphasized by some random girl leaning down to Nico and showing him that the background image of her smartphone was now the pic of Nico's face lulled between Euphemia's triumphant boobs. Nico, only possible reaction at it was for his face to turn bright red, which raised more hilarity from the female crowd, and even a few girls performing a mocking lullaby acappella for him.

To add insult to injury, Nico knew well that he still owed Euphemia a complete seafood lunch to honor their stake. And considering how many time she had squeezed, drowned and smothered him during the last hour, she was probably going to be very hungry.
"U-Ugh... well I guess it means bye bye earnings of this month", he would admit with an embarassed surrendering smile while reaching at his sport bag nearby and picking his wallet from there, reduced into a just too weak and spent state to even try to argue with Euphemia at this point.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:51 am

Euphemia liked the new Nico. He was not resiting her anymore and he was going to buy her a nice lunch. "Well, I am glad you finally agree to buy me some lunch. Don't worry i won't take all your money." Euphemia said as she would toss Nico his trunks back. "You are going to need those to buy me food." Euphemia would say with a giggle as she would lay back down in her chair. "Now go buy me some seafood and bring it here. If you take too long i will come and find you. And you don't want that to happen." Euphmeia would say with a smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next