Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire. - Page 8 Empty Re: Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 16, 2013 8:54 am

Kagami had tears in her eyes as she massaged her wounded pussy and as she saw Claire getting to her knees she looked at the girl with scared eyes. All Kagami could do was let out a whimper and mutter out "I'm sorry." As she saw Claire coming her way. Kagami had never experienced this much pain before and she knew that she wasn't going to be able to recover in time before Claire was on her. Kagami just hoped for some mercy as she never meant to hurt Claire that much. She just wanted to humiliate the girl and teach her not to be a pervert.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire. - Page 8 Empty Re: Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 9:05 am

Claire had not expected Kagami to say that she was sorry. Seeing the kawaii champion sprawled out on the mat, tears in her eyes, hands pawing at her wounded pussy, Claire felt a tinge of pity, and could definitely sympathize with the girl: what she was feeling right now was exactly what Claire was feeling thirty seconds earlier. They had both stooped to a new low level in their attempts to best the other.

Claire sighed. She felt bad, now. She just wanted to finish this match off with a victory and get out of there. “I’️m sorry, too,” she whispered, as she made her way over to Kagami and once again got on top of her, putting her in a combination schoolgirl-facesit pin. “Look, Kagami,” Claire said, “I’️m going to smother you out right now, but maybe afterwards we could try not to hate each other. Neither of us should have done what we did just now…”

Having made that plea, she would move her pussy over the champion’️s nose and mouth, trying once again to win this fall and the match.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 16, 2013 9:10 am

Kagami still had a fearful look in her eye when Claire mounted her but Claire's words did calm Kagami down a bit. However, Kagami still had no fight in her after the pussy maul so when Claire moved to smother her Kagami did nothing to stop it. As Kagami heard Claire's words she nodded slightly before just letting Claire smother her out. After a few seconds of smother Kagami would pass out between Claire's legs giving Claire the win and leaving Kagami limp on the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 7:11 pm

Claire was a little surprised when Kagami offered no resistance, but she was not about to second-guess her good luck. She would press her pussy over the champion’️s face, and, after a few seconds, would feel the girl cease to move beneath her. Looking down and seeing Kagami unconscious, Claire would slide off of the girl and get to her knees on the mat.

“I…won…” she said, a small smile spreading across her face as the referee waltzed over and lifted up her hand. Claire could not have been more excited. She was going to get to face Kagami again, now, but this time for the kawaii title belt, in whatever sort of match she wanted. It was the chance of a lifetime, and Claire couldn’️t believe her good luck.

She felt a little bad for how nasty the fight between the two of them had gotten, however, and, when Kagami woke up, Claire would kneel down beside her again and try to put on a friendly smile. “We need to talk,” she would say. “Want to meet me somewhere to eat?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 16, 2013 7:18 pm

It would take about a minute for Kagami to wake up and when she did Kagami saw Claire looming over her. Kagami instinctively cringe in fear as she thought Claire was going to do something horrible to her. However, Kagami was taken by surprise when Claire smiled at her and told her they need to talk. "O,ok." Kagami said as she sat up and looked at Claire. "I would like to eat." Kagami said as she looked at Claire with an apologetic look in her eye.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Claire saw Kagami cringe, and felt bad for the girl. She still didn’️t like her too much, but she was glad that at least they weren’️t cursing each other out and accusing each other of being perverts any more. “I don’️t know where we should go,” Claire said. “You can pick. But I want to talk about our next match—the title shot you promised me.”

Suddenly, Claire realized that she and her opponent were still naked from the waist down. Her cheeks turning a bright red, she would lower her voice and add, nervously: “We should, uh, probably put our panties and skirts back on, though, first.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 16, 2013 7:39 pm

Kagami listened to Claire and she did remember promising Claire a title shot if she won and Kagami was never one to go back on her word. "Ok, lets discus it over sushi." Kagami said as she didn't hate Claire but she was cautious around the girl as she didn't know what Claire might try to do to her after the match. As Claire said that they should probably get dressed, Kagami remembered her nether regions were on full display and her hands shot down to her crotch to cover it up. "Yes, lets get dressed and get out of here." Kagami said as she reached for her clothes to hastily get dressed.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 9:48 pm

“Okay. Sushi,” Claire agreed, nodding curtly as she ran over to the other side of the ring, one hand held over her crotch in order to cover her nakedness. Once she had slipped her panties and her skirt back on, she would walk back over to Kagami and give the girl what she hoped was an apologetic glance. “I hope you know where to get some sushi, because I don’️t,” she said, going through the ropes and waiting for Kagami to follow her. “I do know what sort of match I’️d like to have for the title match, though.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 16, 2013 10:03 pm

Kagami finished getting dressed just as Claire did and when she asked if Kagami knew a sushi place Kagami smiled and hoped to her feet. "I know tons of good sushi places." Kagami said as she followed Claire out of the ring and up the ramp. "Well what type of match would you like to have? Also i'm sorry, i think things got sort of out of hand in our match." Kagami said as she walked next to Claire.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 11:01 pm

“Well, then, I guess we might as well just go to the closest one,” Claire suggested, as they exited the arena and began walking through the backstage corridors. “Unless there’️s one that you really like. Anyway, as for the type of match, I’️ll tell you once we get there.’️ She paused, glancing first at Kagami, then down at the floor. “I suppose it will be alright to go straight there instead of to the hospital. I hope that I didn’️t cause any, umm, permanent damage to your…to your pussy.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next