by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire. - Page 5 Empty Re: Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Kagami continued to struggle in Claire's grasp even as the girl grabbed her hair and shoved her face deeper into Claire's crotch. "Mmmmpphhhh!" was all Kagami could say as her mouth was pressed right up against Claire's aroused pussy. Kagami didn't want to lose the first fall in their match but with the way things were going all Kagami could do was pant and rub her nose against Claire's pussy while her hands slapped at the girls legs in a vain attempt to get free from the smother.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire. - Page 5 Empty Re: Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

Post by Daaharu Wed May 15, 2013 11:04 pm

Claire’️s cheeks once again turned a bright red as Kagami began to rub her nose up and down on her pussy. She had specifically said no rubbing! While she had initially meant it to mean that Kagami couldn’️t rub her pussy across Claire’️s face, this was obviously the same thing. The champion just could not keep herself from stooping to dirty or perverted tactics, it seemed. Growling, Claire would dig her nails into Kagami’️s scalp for a second as a sort of punishment. “Stop that!” she demanded, as she would continue to hold the girl against her crotch. The slaps were reddening the flesh of her thighs, but, unless Kagami did something drastic in the next minute or two, Claire was beginning to think that she just might have the first fall in the bag.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 15, 2013 11:11 pm

Kagami couldn't help but rub her face into Claire's crotch as it was one of the only things she could do to try and get free. However, when Claire violently dug her fingers into Kagami's scalp. Kagami let out a yelp of pain which caused her to accidentally lick Claire' panty covered pussy. Kagami would continued to slap at Claire's legs but unless Claire would let go of Kagami, the champ would pass out in a matter of seconds leaving her face buried in Claire's crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 15, 2013 11:31 pm

Claire squealed as Kagami replied to her scalp clawing with an accidental licking of the schoolgirl’️s pussy. The little wetness caused by the champion’️s tongue rubbing up against her panties was matched by an equal amount of wetness coming from Claire’️s pussy itself. “H-h-hey!” Claire hissed. “S-stop it! We made an agreement! If you’️re going to be perverted like that, don’️t be surprised if I start being perverted, too!”

Feeling Kagami begin to weaken, Claire would do her best to hold on until the girl was out, even trying to rub Kagami’️s face up and down her crotch in order to further humiliate her. Winning this first fall would be huge for the schoolgirl—she just hoped that she could keep the champion from fighting back for long enough to secure this small victory.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 15, 2013 11:49 pm

right before Kagami passed out she felt Claire begin to rub her face against her crotch and Kagami swore to get revenge against Claire for breaking their no perverted things pact. However, Kagami would have to wait for the second fall as Claire managed to smother Kagami unconscious with her crotch. Kagami's arms soon went limp by her sides and all she did was pant into Claire's aroused pussy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 12:02 am

Claire felt Kagami go limp, the champion’️s body like a ragdoll’️s as she panted against Claire’️s pussy, heating the schoolgirl’️s loins with her warm breath. Claire quickly unwrapped her legs from around the girl’️s neck and scrambled away, her face red. She was already embarrassed by how much she had been turned on by the contact between her pussy and her opponent’️s face, and she didn’️t want any more reasons to be embarrassed like that. She was winning this match. One more fall, and she could have herself a shot at the kawaii title! She would back up into a corner, adjusting her skirt and pawing at the wet spot on the crotch of her panties, as she waited for the champion to wake up so that they could resume their battle.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 16, 2013 12:11 am

Claire wouldn't have to wait long for Kagami to wake up as the ref used a bottle of smelling salts to wake the champion up. After a few seconds Kagami groggily got to her feet while wiping her face. As soon as she was up Kagami would glare at Claire "You said no perverted things. How dare you rub my face against your wet pussy." Kagami said with a rage in her eye. "I am going to pay you back for that." Kagami said as she immediately charged at Claire to try and slap the girl across the face as hard as she could.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 12:35 am

Claire would watch from the opposite side of the ring as the referee girl bent down and used the smelling salts to awaken the fallen champion. When Kagami got to her feet and started bitching at Claire, the schoolgirl’️s eyes narrowed. She could not believe that her opponent was going to try to blame her for violating their agreement. “What!?” she exclaimed. “It was only wet because you licked it! Do you not remember that? I did my best not to do anything, but if you’️re going to lick at my pussy, then you aren’️t allowed to complain when I rub it in your face!”

When Kagami slapped her across the face, leaving yet another handprint, Claire would yelp softly. She would quickly recover, however, and growl angrily as she glared at her opponent. Kagami was not going to get away with bending the rules and breaking their agreements. Claire would deliver a slap of her own to the champion’️s vulnerable face, ready to prove to her just which of them was the stronger.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 16, 2013 12:42 am

Kagami's head snapped to the side after Claire slapped her back. "I did no such thing you pervert." Kagami yelled out before slapping Claire again. This time however Kagami would bring her knee up between Claire's legs for a low blow. "Let's see you be perverted after that." Kagami would say before reaching forward to try to do the exact same thing Claire did to her to Claire and that was grab the girls hair and shove her into her crotch.

If Kagami's plan worked she would fall backwards and try to wrap her legs around Claire's head to trap the girl in her crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 12:57 am

Claire grimaced and angrily stomped her foot against the mat. “Oh, yes you did, you little pervert! You act like you’️re this pure, sweet little thing, when, in reality, you are just a hypocritical slut!” She would have gone on, but Kagami’️s second slap stopped her little rant. She was about to give Kagami a second slap in return when she was kneed in the groin. Her face went pale and she sank to her knees, clutching at her precious pussy. “Owwee…” she moaned.

Kagami would then take a page out of the schoolgirl’️s playbook and grab onto her hair, roughly jerking Claire’️s face forward in order to bury it in her womanhood. “Mmmmmmnnn!” Claire screamed, the sound muffled by Kagami’️s panty-covered crotch. She could do nothing as Kagami performed the exact same maneuver on her that she had used on Kagami not two minutes earlier, falling back onto the mat and wrapping her legs around her neck.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next