by Yori Yesterday at 6:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 3:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 1:59 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 1:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match

3 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match Empty Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:39 am

Smother match
Best 2 out of 3 falls wins.
Win by smothering your opponent unconscious.
30 second recovery between falls

Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match HLVgeTK_zps21f94f97

Kagami was pacing backstage as the time had finally come for Mazzie to call in her favor. Kagami had changed up her outfit a little as without her eyepatch Kagami just didn't feel the same. Kagami was wearing a white t-shirt and pink panties for this match which contrasted her usual darker color clothes.

Kagami looked around as her match was going to start soon and Mazzie had told her to wait before entering the arena to discuss something about what was going to happen tonight. So, Kagami nervously waited as Linda frightened Kagami especially after what had happened during their last encounter. Kagami just hoped that Linda did not bring the whip with her this time.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match Empty Re: Kagami vs Linda. Smother Match

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:56 am

Mazzie crossed her arms as Kagami stood waiting for her entrance music. Finally she was going to watch her rival exact revenge upon her hated kin for her. It was perfect. Mazzie wouldn't even have to lay a finger on Linda and if she DID manage to screw things up, which Mazzie really expected, then Kagami would be the one to pay, not her.

"Just remember, if you want your eye patch back, then you have to win! You can't just be a useless pussy like you usually are, got it?" She said and eyed Kagami. "I'll be watching from the seats." Mazzie turned her head. "Hell, if you can beat her two-nothing, maybe I;ll give you your eye patch back and more." Mazzie said, smugly raising a coy eyebrow at Kagami.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:04 am

Kagami glared at Mazzie as the girl continued to hold her eyepatch hostage. "Fine i will win but you had keep your part of the deal. And i wouldn't want anything extra from you anyway." Kagami said with a faint blush on her cheeks. Soon Kagami's music began to play and she stepped out into the arena to a very surprised audience.

The audience had never seen Kagami like this before and some of them were taken back from the different look of Kagami. However, as Kagami walked down to the ring feeling a little awkward and scared as her usual fans kept silent she heard the start of the cheers and chants and that picked Kagami's spirit up a little.

Kagami slid under the bottom rope and stood up in the ring before approaching the center and waving to her fans before lifting a microphone to her lips. "Linda Lashley i challenge you to a best 2 out of 3 smother match. I am going to earn the win you cheated me out of against your cousin." Kagami managed to say before dropping the mic and letting out a sigh of relief as she managed to say all of that without incident.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:19 am

It took no time at all for Linda's music to hit the arena after Kagami called her out, the blonde stepping out onto the entrance stage with an amused look on her face, her whip in one hand and a microphone in the other. She stared down at the ring for a moment, hardly believing that the little girl had called her out, then lifted the microphone to her lips.

"Like...are you being totally serious with me right now? You're joking, right?" She laughed, shaking her head for a moment before continuing. "You, like...don't have anything to smother with. This is a joke, right? Tell me you're just kidding and you meant to call someone else out, or you picked the wrong match." She lowered the microphone and looked down the ramp, wondering if Kagami was out of her mind or something. She had to be, right?
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:24 am

Kagami gulped as she saw Linda on the entrance ramp with the whip. "N,No i challenge you to a smother match." Kagami said as her nervousness began to show a little. "Unless you are afraid." Kagami would continue on even though her words would not sound as confident as when she called Linda out.

However, Kagami remembered what she had on the line for this match and she clenched her fist tightly before pointing at Linda. "I will smother you out just like i smothered your cousin out. Beneath my perfect derriere." Kagami said before turning around and shaking her butt in Linda's direction.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:33 am

Linda rolled her eyes at Kagami, then began to make her way down the ramp. This wasn't how she wanted to make her debut match in the company at all. She would have much rather gone up against one of the bigger fish. Someone like Natalia, or Natasha, someone like that. Still though, if the girl wanted to call her out, she was more then happy to shut her up.

"Whatever. If you really want to fight me, then like, I guess I'll take you up on it. Just don't start crying when I knock you out, little girl." She smirked, and soon reached the bottom of the ramp, tossing her microphone to an official, and sliding into the ring. She set her whip in one corner, and stepped right up towards Kagami, looking down at her with a vicious grin.

"You're so freakin' dead..." she whispered, already feeling heated up by the idea of making the girl suffer beneath her.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:37 am

Kagami would continue to shake her butt at Linda until Linda reached the bottom of the ramp. Kagami looked at her opponent and knew that she had one chance to make her plan work. As Linda approached Kagami, Kagami would toss the mic away and punch Linda between the legs before the bell rang. Kagami hoped that her cheap shot would work or else this was going to be a very painful match.

Thankfully right after Kagami's punch the bell would ring signalling the true start of the match.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:41 am

Linda definitely wasn't expecting the cheap shot from Kagami. As the girl's fist slammed into her crotch, her eyes went wide, and the blonde dropped to her knees, gasping in shock and in pain. She looked up to Kagami, the expression on her face a mix between agony and anger, and growled up at her.

"Y..you bitch..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:43 am

Kagami had to smile as Linda fell to her knees in front of her. "Shut up." Kagami would say as the adrenaline in her started to do the talking. Kagami would quickly slap Linda across the face before initiating phase two of her plan. Kagami would take a step back from Linda before running forward and jumping into the air.

Kagami was aiming her crotch right at Linda's face hoping to hit Linda with enough force to knock Linda on her back and quickly go for a early smother.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:50 am

Linda's head jerked to the side as Kagami slapped her, the blonde's eyes growing only wider from the attack. Oh, the grody little bitch was going to pay for this.

She looked back at Kagami, just in time to see the smaller girl leaping towards her, slamming her crotch into Linda's face. Down she went, forced onto her back with Kagami facesitting her, the blonde letting out a muffled yell right into Kagami's crotch as she realized the position she was in!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next