by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire. - Page 7 Empty Re: Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 16, 2013 7:34 am

As Kagami saw Claire move towards her Kagami moved towards Claire with a plan of her own. However, Kagami wasn't able to pull off her plan as Claire punched Kagami right in the face which caused Kagami to cover up her face in pain before stumbling backwards. Kagami didn't stumble far however as Claire grabbed Kagami's hair forcing the champion to let out a yelp of pain as one of her hands shot forward to slap Claire across the face in retaliation.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire. - Page 7 Empty Re: Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 7:40 am

“Aaawaah!” Claire yelped, as Kagami slapped her across the face in retaliation for her surprise attack. Despite the red marks on her cheeks which would probably take hours to go away, the schoolgirl felt like she was definitely the winner of that little exchange. She had managed to stun Kagami with the punch, at least to an extent, and she now had a secure hold on the girl’️s short black hair. She was going to take full advantage of this.

“Take this!” she said, lifting Kagami up onto her tippy-toes by her hair before bringing her back downwards, trying to slam the champion’️s face into the mat with a powerful face buster!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 16, 2013 7:44 am

Kagami felt her hand slap Claire's face but she still felt the girls hands in her hair and soon Kagami felt herself being lifted onto her tip toes. "What are you doing??" Kagami managed to say before her face was slammed into the mat in a vicious face buster. Kagami immediately clutched her face again as Claire seemed intent on causing as much damage to the area as possible leaving Kagami defenseless against the kawaiis next move.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 7:55 am

Having taken Kagami down to the mat, Claire took a split second to decide what to do next. She could try to weaken the girl further, but, when it came down to it, launching any sort of attack of that nature would leave her vulnerable to a counterassault. If she was going to end this match, she had to try to end it right here and right now. “Get ready to lose, chump!” Claire whispered, crawling over to kneel beside the kawaii champion.

She would turn Kagami over, so that the girl was lying on her back, before initiating what she hoped would be the final move of the match. She would try to slide herself onto Kagami, her knees pinning the girl’️s arms to the mat schoolgirl-style. Slowly, she would then thrust her naked pussy into the champion’️s face, trying to smother her out and win this match.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 16, 2013 7:58 am

Kagami was still sort of out of it when Claire turned her over and pinned her arms to the mat. Kagami was just regaining her senses when Claire pressed her bare pussy against Kagami's face. Kagami immediately began to buck and squirm beneath Claire as she got a nose and mouthful of Claire's scent and taste. Kagami knew she was in a bad position so she decided to do something nasty. Kagami opened her mouth and leaned in to Claire's pussy before biting down as hard as she could to try and get Claire to get off of her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 8:11 am

Claire thought she had won when she managed to get Kagami down on the mat, her arms pinned beneath the schoolgirl’️s knees, her nose and mouth pressed up against Claire’️s damp young cunt. “Heh heh…give up, pervert,” Claire demanded, slowly rubbing her pussy across the champion’️s face, covering the girl’️s pretty features with her slime. Before she could really rub it in, however, Kagami opened her mouth and bit down as hard as she could on Claire’️s pussy.

The girl’️s heart skipped a beat. Her eyes grew wide. Her face went white. Then, she let out a blood-curdling scream and rolled to her side, cradling her wounded pussy with both hands. Looking down, she could see a trickle of blood between her legs. She screamed again, her eyes blazing with fury. She was going to get Kagami for this!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 16, 2013 8:16 am

Kagami hated the fact that she just got a mouthful of Claire's taste and juices but it did manage to get the girl off of her. Kagami quickly wiped her face and mouth before glaring at Claire "That will teach you to stick your perverted pussy in my face. Kagami decided it was time to beat this pervert and she quickly reached out on the mat to grab her discarded panties.

Kagami quickly lunged at Claire and tried to shove her panties in Claire's mouth. "Time for you to lose, Pervert." Kagami said as she would try to mount Claire's face after stuffing the panties in the girls mouth.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 8:34 am

“You bit my pussy!” Claire screamed, tears streaming down her face as she cradled her lady bits in her trembling hands. “You bit the inside of my pussy! It’️s bleeding! How the fuck can you do that? Don’️t you feel the least bit sorry?”

Scream as she might, she was not about to get up and get her revenge any time soon. The pain was still too great. She could do nothing as Kagami leapt to her feet, grabbing her panties and shoving them into Claire’️s mouth before mounting the schoolgirl’️s face. “Mmmff!” she moaned, the panties tasting terrible in her mouth as she found her nose and mouth buried in Kagami’️s naked cunt. Unfortunately, she would not be able to return the favor of biting into it, but she had another way of getting back at her foe. Kagami had left her hands free. And so, shaping one hand into a claw, Claire would bring it down into Kagami’️s pussy, raking at its tender insides wildly and brutally as she tried to force the girl off of her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 16, 2013 8:43 am

Kagami did feel really bad about biting Claire's pussy and hurting her in a very sensitive region on her body but Kagami wanted to win so she wouldn't be humiliated by Claire. So, when she began to smother Claire out with her naked pussy Kagami made a mental note to apologize for the bite but she was still going to humiliate Claire for being all perverted.

However, Kagami was soon screaming in pain as Claire started clawing at her pussy in a very brutal way. Kagami immediately jumped off of Claire and cradle her wounded pussy as she rocked on the mat hoping that Claire wasn't going to get up anytime soon.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 8:51 am

Claire was not going to get up any time soon. Her pussy was still throbbing in pain. Blood was still staining her inner thighs. She had no idea how badly Kagami’️s bite had damaged the inside of her womanhood, but it certainly felt like something serious. In time, the pain would die down, and she would be fine. But, right now, it felt like the end of the world, and Claire was worried that she would never, ever be able to have sex again.

When she sent Kagami tumbling to the mat with her own terrible pussy wound, Claire took the time to just massage her own crotch, slowly rolling over and getting to her knees as she did so. She was going to finish off this match and earn this victory, no matter what Kagami did. Even if her pussy was torn to pieces, Claire was winning this brutal battle.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next