by Yori Today at 8:11 pm

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cleomori, CrashTestDumbass, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire. - Page 3 Empty Re: Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 14, 2013 2:37 am

Kagami let out a sigh of relief as she was able to free herself from Claire's head scissors. "Well you didn't have to lick my feet." Kagami said as she got to her feet. "It felt all weird and it was disgusting." Kagami said as she looked at Claire. "You shouldn't be so eager to lose." Kagami said as she charged at Claire. "Take this." Kagami yelled out as she would jump in the air to body splash Claire right back down to the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire. - Page 3 Empty Re: Smother Match. Kagami vs Claire.

Post by Daaharu Tue May 14, 2013 3:20 am

“You know what felt all weird and disgusting?” Claire retorted, getting a little annoyed as Kagami continued to act like a hypocrite. “Your sweaty, dirty, stinky feet pressed into my face. So shut up. If you’️re going to be gross, then maybe I’️ll be gross, too, huh? I’️ll put my ass on your face and fart in your mouth, and we’️ll see how you like that!”

When Kagami charged at her, Claire braced herself, putting her hands up as the champion slammed into her. The schoolgirl would wrap her arms around her foe, but was nonetheless brought down on her back into the mat, the air being squeezed out of her lungs upon impact. “Oof!” Claire exhaled, trying to tighten her arms around Kagami and pull her into a bearhug to prevent the champion from taking advantage of her while she was down.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 14, 2013 3:06 pm

Kagami cringed when she heard what Claire was going to do to her "Don't you dare fart in my face." Kagami said as just the thought of it just grossed her out. Kagami managed to tackle Claire to the mat but her opponent managed to bear hug her. "I'll have to make sure i smother you out before you try anything disgusting." Kagami said as she try to move her arms to Claire's side to tickle the girl again in hopes that Claire would let go of the bearhug.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 14, 2013 3:55 pm

“Well, then, you better not dare do anything disgusting yourself, either!” Claire retorted. As far as she was concerned, Kagami had been the first to stoop to gross-out tactics, and Claire was not going to let herself be violated in that way while refraining from doing something similar to her opponent. “You started it, so don’️t be surprised if I let one rip right in your face!”

When Kagami began tickling her again, Claire squealed, squeezing her eyes shut and shaking her head frantically. As long as she wanted to keep the champion in this bearhug, she was defenseless. “Haha, stop it! Idiot!” she yelled, reluctantly releasing Kagami from the bearhug and grabbing at the girl’️s wrists. At the same time, she would try to wrap her legs around Kagami’️s to secure a grapevine hold, giving her some sort of control.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 14, 2013 4:01 pm

"You better not fart in my face." Kagami said as she tickled Claire's sides. Kagami was glad when Claire let go of her bear hug but then she felt Claire's legs entwine with hers. "Let go of me." Kagami said as she struggled in Claire's grip. Kagami had to do something and in her head she decided to do something that Claire would never expect. Kagami quickly leaned in and kissed Claire on the lips to try and distract the girl long enough to get free. However, Kagami wasn't used to kissing girls so the whole situation was awkward for her and her face was a deep red from embarrassment.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Kagami seemed to be really hung up on the whole “farting in her face thing,” Claire recognized. The schoolgirl was not going to let her forget it—the longer she could keep Kagami thinking about the possibility, the longer she could keep the champion nervous and off of her game. “Do one more gross thing, and I will!” Claire announced, as she wrapped her legs around Kagami’️s and squeezed.

Claire never saw the kiss coming. She had kissed plenty of girls before, sure—and she was a lesbian, so it wasn’️t like it was an incredibly uncomfortable experience or anything—but, when their lips pressed together, the schoolgirl couldn’️t help but blush and gasp, her cheeks matching the deep red color of the champion’️s. She slowly would pucker her own lips and kiss Kagami back, however, though she could not think straight enough to do anything else.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Kagami was sucked into the kiss with Claire as the girl kissed her back. Kagami wasn't used to this and she knew that if Claire wanted her could easily take the top position. Kagami however, decided to take the initiative. As Claire was distracted by the kiss Kagami would free her legs and arms before breaking the kiss and quickly trying to move up Claire's body to sit on the girls face. "Ha, take that. This is what you get for saying nasty things." Kagami said as she would rub her crotch on Claire's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 14, 2013 4:59 pm

Claire had been a little stunned when Kagami first initiated the kiss, but, as it drew on, she began to gather her thoughts and plan her next course of action. She had the champion locked up by the legs, and felt like she was in a pretty good position, even though she was on the bottom. She was just about to make a move when Kagami suddenly pulled her lips away and broke free from Claire’️s hold, trying to scoot up along the schoolgirl’️s body in order to press her pussy into her face.

“N-no way!” Claire yelled. As Kagami’️s hips descended towards her, Claire would reach out, putting one hand on the girl’️s thigh and one hand on the champion’️s crotch, stopping her from planting herself on top of her face. “You’️re the nasty one…but I can be nasty when I need to be! Take this!” Quickly, Claire would try to slip her hand inside of Kagami’️s panties and begin to tease the girl’️s pussy lips with her fingers.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Kagami thought she had Claire right where she wanted her as her crotch quickly lowered itself towards Claire's face. However, Claire seemed to have recovered enough of her senses to quickly place one hand on Kagami's thigh and one on her crotch. "Hey what are you doing?" Kagami said nervously as she felt Claire's hand on her crotch. "You better not do anything nasty or perverted." Kagami said right before she felt Claire's hand slip into her panties. "No,no,no. Don't do that." Kagami said as she quickly tried to get herself away from Claire so that she could get away from Claire's perverted hand.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 14, 2013 5:49 pm

“Heh heh heh,” Claire chuckled as she stroked Kagami’️s pussy. Her cheeks remained a vibrant shade of red as she forcefully pleasured the champion, but she knew that she had to pull out all the stops if she wanted to stand a chance in this match against the best kawaii wrestler in AFW. “You…you love it!” the schoolgirl insisted, as she would try to slip one of her fingers between Kagami’️s lower lips and inside of her womanhood. “You know you do!”

Unfortunately, Claire would not be able to keep her hand inside of Kagami’️s panties as the girl scrambled away, and would reluctantly allow her to escape. The schoolgirl would get to her feet herself, dusting her costume off and waiting for Kagami to get up. “Come on, get up. The quicker you do, the quicker I can beat you,” Claire challenged.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next