Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nicole vs Koji: "hell in the room" match (complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Nicole vs Koji: "hell in the room" match (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicole vs Koji: "hell in the room" match.

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:10 pm

With Nicole holding him hands in her steel grip, pulling him closer and closer to her crotch, poor Koji is now in an even more helpless position, trapped into a standing headscissor with her massive thighs preventing him from even trying to escape while she can smother and intoxicate him with her female scent.

"mmpfff..... mhhhh...." With Nicole looking down at him from such a sexy and dominating position, her triumphant smile barely visible behind her large breasts, all poor Koji can do is try to wriggle his head in seek of air... and maybe to find a way to slip out, but even those little movements will be denied if Nicole can cross her ankles to perfectly lock in her headscissoring-smothering submission.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Nicole vs Koji: "hell in the room" match (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicole vs Koji: "hell in the room" match.

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:32 am

towering and dominant, nicole look at koji, just as he was a cute little toy. Unable to escape from the steel grip of her, the poor boy could just accept to be smothered by the wet crotch of nicole. Smothering him again and again, nicole feel that the boy is always in the fight, as he try to get out of the hold... what an arrogant baby...

_ hey baby... it is useless to get free with me, so just lick my pussy, and shut your mouth...

if she can nicole try to lock her ankles, and put the boy in a perfect sexy jail. if she get there, the dominant mistress nicole just enjoy to see the boy going sleepier and sleepier.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:08 pm

With Nicole's ankle crossed, Koji's chances to escape are annihilated as he can feel the increased pressure around his neck.

While Nicole keeps such a sexy and dominating stance, Koji cannot definitely admire it, because he must feel the python-like squeeze sending waves of numbness from his neck to the rest of his body each time Nicole raises to her tiptoes, causing her powerful thighs to swell around his neck.

At the same, time, the redhead mistress keeps the boy always smothered in her moist crotch while she moves him up and down slowly with her scissoring push-ups, each time squeezing the boy closer to a sexy and humiliating KO, as she can tell from his little hands sliding off from her thighs to dangle lifelessly.

While the boy becomes too tired to struggle, his lips and tongue would be pleasing Nicole with his muffled attempts at breathing. Held like a totally unresisting toy in her sexy jail, Koji realizes that he is on the verge of passing out, and there's nothing he can do to avoid it.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:40 pm

_ are you Ok baby... you seem to be breathless... your face turn to blue... be careful baby... I know some naughty girls who could abuse you if you're unconscious...fufufu...

always teasing, nicole mocks the cute but useless attempt of the boy to get free. Finally, she try to put an end of the boy's suffering. Keeping his hands and his face trapped, Nicole squeeze him badly, crushing his cute head between her thigh, until the boy pass out. But the boy's beating will not finish even if he was KO, as nicole continue to tease him

_ so bad koji, that you face me in a room, where nobody could stop me... no ring... no DQ... no rule... oh god... it was so good...

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:47 pm

Nicole can enjoy her complete domination over the helpless boy as he slowly becomes limp in the sensually lethal vice of her thighs.

The towering beauty chats leisurely with Koji while keeping him in her hold with nonchalance, but he cannot hear her teasings now: squeezed into unconsciousness, poor Koji is taking his nap, nestled nice and tight between Nicole's mighty thighs.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:09 pm

nicole keep the boy trapped for so long... she didn't notice that the poor boy already pass out between her thighs. All weak, unable to fight back... the poor koji already lose this match. Nicole could leave this room, before he can even open his eyes... but unfortunately for him... nicole want to play some more. letting the boy breathe after some minutes of tight smother. Nicole put an hand on his throat, and an other on his crotch... and then she lift the boy above her head, and throw him through the room... letting him wake up in a brutal way. After that the tired boy could see the towering beauty on the doors, just waiting that he try to stop her

_ so baby... you think you could stop me... fufufu... I think not

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Koji could not tell how long Nicole kept squeezing and rocking him between her thighs after he passed out, but surely his awakening is even more brutal than his falling asleep.

Slammed into the wrecked remainings of Aline's personal things once again, the Japanese boy must face a very painful comeback into reality... which is going to get even worse, as he can see Nicole by the door, apparently ready to leave and seal his defeat.

In spite of his bad conditions, that vision would nudge Koji to react as he runs... or better said staggers at Nicole attempting a quite groggy version of a spear in the wrong convinction that Nicole is trying to take the exit door.
"U-Unghh... I'm not letting you go that..unf... e-easily..", he would groan coming right to Nicole's settled trap.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:18 am

when the poor exhausted boy, try to "run", into her direction, nicole smile badly, happy to see that she could play with her sexy toy again and again. So if she could, she just laugh at his cute but useless attempt of a spear. Putting an hand on his tired face, Nicole try to stop him, even before he can touch her, and push him against a wall in a very brutal way. then, very slowly, nicole explain him his situation...

_ oh no... baby... As I told you before, I don't want to leave this room... because it means that the match is over, and you will be free... So I prefer to stay here, where I could humiliate you again and again... until you're just a cute sextoy for me... and when I will have enough fun... I will crush you once for all, and your arrogant face leave this room... and maybe you don't insult again Mrs Aline... understand baby...

with a cute and very low voice, Nicole make her speech... just as a whisper, and she want to scare the boy. Then with the boy against the wall, Nicole keep her hand on his throat, and with just one hand... she lift the boy

_ so what I could do on you now ?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:36 am

This room match is turning ever more into a nightmare for poor Koji, as Nicole walks slowly at him and speaks in a low creepy tone, before she finally lifts him along the wall with a one-handed choke hold around his throat.

"G-Ghff..... s-stop... I...c-can't..breathe....", the boy would groan breathlessly, grabbing her arm with both hands with the aim to lessen the strangling effect of that position.
If the pressure around his throat won't get loose, and if he gets enough time, Koji would then try to react lifting his knee twice to give as many hits to her ribs, thus showing that he still has some fight in himself.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:29 am

like a sexy mistress, nicole keep the boy lifted with just one arm, and act just if she does not notice is pain. When he start to grab her arms it was so cute... but soon the boy try to send some light knee kick. According to his tired state, the kick are weak, but given to the size difference, on of them finish his run just on the left tits of nicole. A little bit shocked, Nicole finally say...

_ Oh thank you koji-baby... you give me an idea... do you know muay thai.... it was one of the most lethal martial art in the world, and the fighter could use their elbow or knee as they want... so I'll give you a lesson of this art

letting the boy breathe a little, Nicole let him escape, but as soon as his feet touch the ground, Nicole push him deeply into her cleveage, and keep him trapped in a tight and painfull breastsmother. If she get the boy trapped like that, Nicole start to smash the boy's belly with some hard knee kick... crushing and destroy him without any pity.... the revenge for nicole after that koji dare to fight back.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Nicole vs Koji: "hell in the room" match (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicole vs Koji: "hell in the room" match (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next