Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match Empty Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match

Post by wrestleryu Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:10 am

Same rules of a steel cage match (the only way to win is to escape the cage. KOs and submissions won't stop the fight), except for: instead of steel, the cage surrounding the ring is made of pink rubber bars. The inside of the ring is arranged like a soft room with a fluffy bed in a corner and a rocking chair in the opposite corner

Koji Kawamura - Age: 18; Height: 5' 7"Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match 1020126-V5VVG01.png

Koji would approach the ring with an angered flushed face. How could they possibly make such a bad joke to him??? The ring, if it was possible to call it like that, was made to clearly resemble a child's room, which made the whole thing even more embarassing, considering that it was supposed to be a "hell in the cell" like match.
Backstage rumors had come to his ears that this peculiar stipulation had been requested by his next opponent Aline, apparently willing to show that in spite of his tough guy act, "all in all Koji was just a little baby in need to be disciplined and to have some nice naps in her arms".

Of course, it was possible that such rumors had been spread by the organization in order to deceive Koji into accepting such uneasing stipulation, and if that was the case... it worked perfectly on Koji.
Even though he would never admit it, what really worried Koji was the possibility that, once possibly KOed him, Aline would really remain inside that weird fluffy ring to lull him like a baby instead of just taking the chance of getting out.... the mere thought caused his face to blush but then he shook that embarassing thought out of his head.

With an annoyed face KOji would climb first into the... fluffy cage, picking a mic to vent his disappointment: "Umff... Tonight I'll show that Aline-milf and all you idiots that I'm not a joke!", he said, then tossing away the microphone amidst the "BOOOS" of the crowd, waiting for his voluptuous opponent to show up.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match Empty Re: Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Aline Siprienne - Age: 40; Height: 6' 2"Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match 1393466-9E8DG7V.jpg

when her music starts, Aline emerges from the shadows. Under a thunder of applause, the great and powerful amazon joined her small opponent in the ring of the death (although a little too pink). A little embarrassed, Aline wears, a sexy suit for this match, a dominatrix outfit, all in black leather, and too small to contain her wonderful curves. She would not choose this outfit, but nicole, a former student of her, give her an advised: give a good show for the crowd and for this, she has to wear a provocative outfit .... it seems that the crowd was now, very attentive to the sexy milf

she takes her time to approach her ​​small opponent, making him feel her overwhelming superiority, and push him with her breasts. Then taking the micro, she simply says

_ We'll see if you can still say that... especially when I have finished with you.

in fact, aline likes to kind of guy, but tonight she wants to have fun, so she just wait the beginning of the match, letting the boys make the first move

Last edited by 157 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match Empty Re: Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match

Post by wrestleryu Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:20 pm

Koji's determination wavers as soon as Aline climbs onto the Ring in all her voluptuous glory, towering over the much shorter and lighter boy.

Barely contained by a relatively tiny leather top, the huge breasts of Aline easily push the young opponent backwards, making him feel even smaller.

"gasp.. this woman is really a giantess compared to me..", the boy thinks to himself, quite impressed by her body.... and secretly allured by her milf-like beauty.

But there's no more time to be lost in thoughts and fantasies: the cage is lowered down, trapping Koji in the ring together with his amazonian opponent for all the time necessary to end this match, with no escape. So, if he doesn't want to be crushed and then lulled like a baby to the crowd's joy, he must fight!
Koji would carefully seek for an opening instead of going for an imprudent assault, but he doesn't want the fans to think that he is scared of the bigger woman. So, as soon as the bell rings starting the match, he rushes forward trying to get Aline with a very early clothesline.
"HERE I COME!", he yells, like if his attack was not direct and predictable enough.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:55 pm

Aline wants to have fun with Koji in this match, first mentally, she wants to humiliate a little Koji and his bad behavior, so she pondered how best to humiliate the poor boy, and finally, she found it.

_ Come naughty brat !!! I'll teach you manners.

Aline then plant her feet firmly in the ring, and hardens her abs ... she is prepared to shock, and she intends not to move when koji will attack. She hopes to make him see that she did not at all afraid of him. If koji rushes on her, Aline will groan under the impact .... but if her greater strength and resistance allows her to bear the shock, she teases the boy

_ UGHH...Well, koji, do not tell me that's the best you could do ... saddening...

for a lot of people in the crowd, it will be the first time, they see Aline fight, and they expect a great show on this match, and it seem that big mama was naughty this night

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Aline would barely budge after the loud impact from Koji's clothesline across her huge bosoms. To the boy's uneasing surprise, it was like her large melons had acted like very effective airbags, absorbing the impact of his attack.

"Ugh... b-brat you said...??! Don't treat me like a little boy!!", Koji would say, all red faced as he tried another attack.
Uncomfy with the idea of using kicks and punches against a lady, he though he was going to show her who was the boss nonetheless, so he went for a classic pro wrestling maneuvre: bending down he tried to sneak one of his arms between Aline's legs, willing to try and lift her up for a bodyslam...

..quite the optimistic plan, given the great difference in size and weight.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:28 pm

_ Koji-baka

Aline looks at the boy, who make huge efforts to lift her .... when you know the weight of the milf amazon, it is not surprising that the boy can not perform his bodyslam ... Aline wants to continue to playing with the mind of koji, then she tries to use the own move of koji against him. With the boy's hand between her legs, Aline knows exactly what to do to embarrass the boy. Firstly, she crushes badly the hand of koji between her powerful thighs, preventing the boy from escaping, while showing him her brute strength. Then she teases him

_ Guess who is the little brat, prisoner of Mrs. Aline

unbalancing the boy, Aline tries to push him forward, making him fall heavily into the ring, before crushing him with all her weight ... Letting him suffocate under the leather of her outfit and the weight of her breasts ... and always teases, Aline sighs

_ * Sigh * it seems that I fight against a kid, and not against a man.... what a pity...

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:54 pm

It is quite an embarassing start for Koji, fruitlessly trying to pull himself free while the powerful vice of Aline's thighs easily keeps his arm prisoner.

And his predicament is not going to get any better for now: fallen onto the canvas, he has just the time to see a mountain of female beauty and overwhelming curves collapse onto his smaller body, also engulfing his head into her smothering cleavage with the same move!

"Oh, no I must move awa....mmpffhhhhh...!!!". Pressed down by Aline's wonderful body, Koji is struggling with his small hands to push her off, while she can feel the pleasant sensation of his face moving from side to side between her breasts, amusingly trying to find a way out from her deep cleavage.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Aline takes a certain pleasure in feeling the little koji which moves underneath her, which begins to panic when he will realize that he can not breathe. Then she tries to Hold on koji's neck with her both hands, in order to push him deeper in her cleveage. Against an opponent in full form, as Koji, such a move cannot be fully effective... in fighting, the boy could find a way to escape. The purpose of Aline is not to knock Koji, but just to tease him

_ By the way, Koji, you said that I was a MILF .... you can explain what you mean...

As Aline let the boy escape, she tries to give him a little slap to remind him that he is nothing but a little kid for her.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:46 pm

Released from a first, taunting taste of how dangerous can be to be smothered in the depths of Aline's incredible cleavage, Koji would gasp for welocome air, bouncing back against the ropes becouse of her teasing slap.

"W-Well... a MILF is a middle-age woman who is.... well.... very v-voluptuous and ..sexy..", he admits with a red face, but then he tries to use the bounce against the ropes to attack back.

"B-But I'm still going to beat you... sexy or not!". With that, Koji would make a spectacular cartwheel jump, attempting to go for an acrobatic fullbody tackle against the towering beauty.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:02 pm

_ Aaah... Ok koji... but I thinks that Milf mean "mother I'd like to fuck", so I could think that you want to fuck me... it was a pleasant idea... *sigh*...

After her taunting slap, koji use the bounce of the ropes to make his counter-attack, and it seems that it will be some kind of acrobatic move, probably a fullbody. Aline would try something to stop her opponent. She move toward and try to caught koji in the air. A difficult move, but Aline have to try it. If Aline succed to stop the fullbody, she would rush with koji between her strong arms, against one of the corner of the ring, crushing his back.

_ Be ready koji, your punishement begins now

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next