Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match - Page 12 Empty Re: Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:19 am

Sitting on the rocking chair, crossed legs with the defeated Koji reduced into a weak baby on her lap, Aline must really look like the sexiest mommy to the excited audience as they admire, almost transfixed, the voluptuous milf taking care of her helpless little prisoner.

Squeezed into unconsciousness, poor Koji has no other choice than to take her nipple and suck reflexively like a good boy while her warm, giant boob is gently pressed onto his face, much to Aline's pleasure and content.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:21 am; edited 3 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match - Page 12 Empty Re: Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:39 am

_ that's a good boy, yeah continue like this koji, take your nap...

with Aline who rocks gently the poor defeated koji in her arms, some people in the crowds can forget that it is a official wrestling match. When the boy is sleepy in her arms, Aline will lead him on the bed, and let him sleep peacefully. walk to the doors, Aline open the cage, and take the clothes, but without leaving the cage. Then she pick up koji in her arms, give him some light slap... and throw him outside the cage, all naked...but WINNER OF THE MATCH...
with koji winner on the match, nobody could believe it and Aline stay on the cage, with a micro, she humiliate koji for the last time

_ go to your room, naughty boy... and come face me when you will be a real wrestler, and not a little brat.... you want your revenge... I'M HERE... but if you don't want that I kick your ass some more, get out... and go in your bedroom

after such a speech, Aline play with the boy, even in his defeat, Aline lose the match but win the night, as she conquered all the crowd with her show of woman domination

Last edited by 6873 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:30 pm

Slumbering in Aline's arms adn pacified by her maternal breast, Koji is blissfully unconscious and totally unaware of his humiliating defeat while the playful milf is rocking him like a newborn baby.
Aline even takes the time to let him have a little nap on the large bed, before she finally slaps him gently to nudge him back into reality.

Koji's wake up call could not be more embarassing than this, as the busty amazon tosses her naked victim out of the cage, into the most shameful victory possible.

After a moment of shocked silence, the crowd bursts out into a wild roar for Aline, while Koji stands up, all red faced and covering his boyhood, undergoing the teasing coming especially from the female audience.

The speaker announces his victory but Koji is not even listening to it, well knowing that he had been not even a challenge for Aline today. "U-Unghhh.... o-ok then.... be sure that I won't forget this...", Koji would grumble in shame and suppressed anger, hardly finding enough strenghts to walk his way to the backstage.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:38 pm

speaking to the crowd for some minute, Aline let all the time to koji to leave the ring after his "victory". After the boy, the towering milf quit the cage with her outfit and the one of koji under her arms, She walk quietly towards the backstage, also naked, but very proud of her match tonight. Big mama, the unofficial queen of the cage, plan to play even more with koji if the boy dare to challenge her for a rematch. Playing with crowd, giving some hug and kiss to her fans, aline leave the ring under the applause.

WINNER OF THE MATCH: KOJI

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12