by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

kerflubble, NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match - Page 10 Empty Re: Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match

Post by wrestleryu Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:05 am

Awakened by the intense pain of Aline's heavy butt-drop, Koji has his strenghts totally crushed out of his body nonetheless, and he cannot resist to the sounding, humiliating slaps.

"Ungh...unfh... ugh...!". With each slap all he can do is to see Aline's melons giggling and wobbling around while she sits on his belly in such dominant way, until he is barely conscious and more than ready to surrender... but the question is if she still wants to toy with him a little more.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match - Page 10 Empty Re: Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:16 am

_ hihihi... finally wake up boy... trust me, soon you will regret to not give up when I say you to surrender, no it will be too late

if she can, Aline stop her teasing slap, and try to slide the long of the boy, in a sexy way, until she can sit on his face. She try to adjust the head of koji for having his nose and mouth facing her wet pussy. And if she can, Aline, with an arm on her back start to search the cock of the boy. If she get there, she try to give to the boy, one the most impressive handjob he ever knows.

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Trapped under the taunting facesitting of Aline, Koji would twitch in humiliating arousal as she starts toying with his cock bringing him back into erection so early with the expert touch of her fingers.

"U-unhhhh... s-stop...I... I.. mmffhh...". It's not easy to speak having his nose and mouth muffled against her wet crotch, but Koji is trying to declare his submission once again. Nonetheless, his head is encased inbetween the milf's crotch and her powerful legs: if she gets to wrap them around his head into a headscissor or even worse, a "figure 4 + pussy press" combo, the poor boy will be even denied to speak at all.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:49 pm

_ sorry koji, I can't heard you, speak more clearly

teasing the boy, Aline will laugh when the boy start to going harder, into another shamefull erection. When she could feel that the boy's cock is hard again, Aline try to turn, she want to trap the boy's head between her strong thighs and begin to squeeze him, while she continue to rubbing her pussy on his face, prevent him from speaking normally. Adds to this, the most important point of her position is that Aline could play with the cock of koji, to her heart content.

_ my poor koji... one of your first match, and you fight me.... no chance... ready for another climax boy ?

in her position, Aline continue to crush him under her body, and squeeze his head, but she also try to lick his cock and massage his balls, taking advantage of his helpless state

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:43 pm

Poor Koji soon finds himself trapped into another sexy reverse headscissors as Aline turns with impressive agility for a woman of her size.

Pinned underneath her voluptuous body, the trapped boy is forced to watch so closely at her curvy butt flexing and releasing with each rhytmical squeeze of her thighs around his little neck, squeezing him with a repetitive, erotic pattern while she has all the chances to lick and play with his throbbing cock, using it like her own personal lollipop.

"M-Mnnfhhhhhh....!!" Unable to talk and barely able to breath with her pussy pressed onto his mouth and her buttcheeks pinching his nose rhytmically, Koji would try his best to resist, holding back as long as he can from another shameful climax... but unfortunately for him, his cute little braveness will probably just encourage Aline to squeeze and lick him even more until he surrenders.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:54 pm

Aline continue her squeezing move, crushing slowly the cute head of koji between her powerful thighs. with her repetitive flexion she keep the boy in a incredible state of weakness, the perfect state for continuing to play with his almost lifeless body.

_ hehe.. so young boy, you're not a joke... and what are you now... just the sextoy of Mrs Aline ? I really think that it's time to crush you

moving slowly, even she keep the boy trapped, Aline put her heavy melons on each side of his unprotected cock...massaging him a little, but soon she start to smash her breasts against each other brutally, again and again. The towering milf continue to pummel his young cock until he give up with an other shameful climax.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:01 pm

Koji stands no chances with Aline using her very long legs and thick, powerful thighs to squeeze the life out of him, also very seductive and teasing as she has her little prisoner in a sort of hypnotic hammock with her flexing and releasing headscissors.

Soon the expert woman starts to keep the same pace with her boob-squeeze, pressing and pummeling Koji's cock until he MUST surrender to her beautiful melons.

With another shameful climax Koji feels the least of his energies being literally milked out of his body.

Squeezed into dizzyness and erotically dominated into exhaustion, he is now just a cute sleepy baby in the rocking crib-like hold of her headscissors, all helpless while she can lull him into oblivion in the most teasing way, not only squeezing his neck to make him pass out, but even hypnotizing him in her womanly hold.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:16 am

Aline continue to pummel the young cock of koji, and soon, the boy surrender in a shameful climax. After his beating, koji is literally the cute sextoy of Mrs Aline, the playful milf continue to tease her younger opponent, torturing him again and again while she clean him for minute

_ humm... Already coming koji... you're really a pervert,..

slowly Aline let koji breathe, but after all his beating, the young boy is too exhausted to even move a finger. Soon she stand up, and she grab koji by the hair, pulling him firmly, and with just one hand she lift him painfully to his feet. With the other hand on her curvy hips, in a provocative position, Aline tease the boy

_ so you love to fuck you milf, Koji ?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:17 am

Completely crushed and drained Koji is barely able to keep his eyes open, but that's all the effort that his body can take now. Like a ragdoll in the playful hands of Aline, he can just watch assume her sexy pose and tease him.

"Uhnhh.... y-yes.... I...I love it Miss ..Aline...". At this point Koji would easily comply with everything Aline says, too weakened to even try and resist her.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:12 am

Aline can't help but laugh when she heard the cute answer of koji, the boy don't even try to surrender, unable to thinks straight after all her beating and sexy domination. The towering milf then try to put him against the cage, and put her finger on his chin, preventing him to collapse in the ring

_ nice answer koji... and you want to try again ? or I continue like this

then Aline start to shake her shoulder, crushing the poor head of koji with her heavy breasts punch. totally pummel his face

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next