Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match - Page 3 Empty Re: Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match

Post by wrestleryu Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:17 pm

With Aline sitting in the middle of the ring, the exit door is apparently at reach, but Koji is not the kind of cowardly fighter who'd seek for such a sneaky victory.... unfortunately for himself.

"Aha... you're not invincible, see? I'm faster and more skilled, and that will make my victory!".
With that said, Koji would take his turn to swiftly cimb onto the ropes, trying to go for a flying elbow drop. "YAAAAYYY....!!!"

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match - Page 3 Empty Re: Koji vs Aline - "Slumber Cage" match

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:13 pm

when Aline see that koji climb onto the corner, she just sigh and think

"Oh my god... not really smart this cute boy, a flying move, against an opponent not even stunned... I have all the time to dodge his attack, or just rolling on the mat...but... if I play with him a little..."

so Aline don't move and take an scared face, as she receive the brutal elbow right on her sexy tummy

no please koji... I regret...no...GOUUUFFF!!!

rolling in the mats, both hand massaging her bruised belly, Aline act if she was out of breath, even if her flesh protect her and absorb the most part of impact. Apparently stunned, Aline wait the next move of koji... thinking on his hopeless face when she fight back, and start to crush him

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:06 pm

Not realizing that Aline just let herself take his attack by purpose, Koji is satisfied of having successfully connected 2 moves in a row, and he is looking forward to go for the third.

"Ah.... Sorry but I told you not to judge your opponent from their size! Now to finish you off..", he would say trying to help Aline to her feet while hooking an arm around her neck, getting ready to try a DDT drop that was supposed to seal the deal.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:50 pm

when koji help Aline to stand up, he make an error, this is the perfect time for the sexy woman to fight back, and the perfect time to show him, who is the boss here. Aline try to put the brave boy in a tight bearhug, really crushing his back now... She try to caught him by surprise when he help her, and before he could do an other hold. So while she squeeze the life out of him, Aline taunt him

_ finsih me off... it will be a little more difficult koji...

if she can, while she keep him in the bearhug, Aline try to tease the boy. Taking advantage of the size difference, Aline's head rest on the shoulder of the boy as she start to humming a little and try to nibble the ears of her cute little prey. Making him feel that he was helpless between her clutches

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:18 pm

With Aline's powerful arms wrapping around his slender waist, Koji realizes too late his strategical mistake.
The voluptuous amazons picks him up like a little child into her bearhug, also nibbling his ear to underline his helplesness while she squeezes his body, crushing the air out of his lungs.

And, to add insult to injury, she is now even humming a little song to him, playing her role for the crowd as she makes him really look like a disobedient little baby in his mommy's arms, fighting a futile struggle to stay awake while she sings him a lullaby.

"U-Unghhhh....d-dammit....I won't..nghhh...allow you to do this.... nffhh...to me...", he amusingly try to protest, kicking his legs to no avail, but he is just stuck in Aline's embrace nonetheless, getting dizzier with each time she squeezes again.
And... his shocked eyes have not missed to notice that a rocking chair has been placed in a corner of the ring.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:20 am

_ hehehe... listen my boy, you're not in position to tell me, what I can do, and what I can't do... so I'll start by... crush your back

Aline, the sexy milf, continue to destroy her cute opponent. Always trapped in a tight bearhug, koji can't do anything to escape... the bearhug seems endless, as Aline sing him two other lullaby before release him... If the boy is always awake after this kind of torture, Aline try to lift him in the air, and crush him onto the bed in a violent powerbomb

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:26 pm

Koji's punishment was long and very embarassing, as Aline squeezed him again and again in her bearhug while singing him her teasing lullabies, thus weakening both his body and mind, much to the crowd's delight.

With his smaller body crushed against the soft cushions of Aline's large breasts, he was methodically deprived of air until he was limp and helpless in her arms, his head cutely resting against her shoulder.

And while his consciousness was fighting not to drift away, a strong powerbomb would finish the job, causing the fluffy bed to give into the powerful slam. There, in the wrecked fluffy bed poor Koji would rest now, his eyes cutely closed as his lights had been switched off.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:16 pm

With the boy lying on the bed, Aline is pleased with the progress of the match. She gets up to go to the crowds, and asks them to calm down a bit, it is time for her to take care of her little boy. Aline raises the brave little koji in her strong arms and began to rock him gently while she goes to the rocking chair. she whisper him while he sleep peacefully

_ Oh lala koji, you were not happy to fight in the cage, but if there had not been this bed, you would have been very hurted, so for now be a good boy and get some rest,

gently, Aline, begins to rock the little boy while she swings slowly on the rocking chair. Removing a nipple of her outfit, Aline puts her nipple in his mouth. The scene is very touching, and Aline seems to be a very sweet mother, but the problem is that koji is a wrestler, not a little boy, then it may be a little upset by the way of Aline take care of him

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:51 pm

This is a very quiet, sweet.... and naughty moment of the match, as the sleeping frame of Koji is cradled in the maternal embrace of Aline.

As she sits down on the rocking chair, cuddling him like a little baby and placing a nipple on his cute unconscious lips, Koji would start to suckle reflexively, pleasuring Aline while she rocks him back and forth on her lap, putting him under a soothing maternal spell.

Many girls and women in the crowd start to make comments about how adorable and helpless he looks, thus underlining the embarassing situation for a supposed-to-be tough boy like Koji.

But Koji cannot mind at all for now, kept into blissful unconsciousness by Aline. Still unconscious, he is only barely aware of something warm and soft pressed into his mouth while he sucks gently.
"mnn...suck..suckle....". Aline can see him twitch lightly in her embrace, still unaware of his situation while he is about to wake up.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:47 pm

_ good boy... good boy... it's so simple to love you when you're like this...

continuing to cuddling her little opponent, Aline take her role of mom, very seriously, she let koji take his little nap, as long as he want. But soon, the boy is about to wake up, so Aline give him a kiss on his forehead, and start to shake him gently

_ oh Koji, wake up... remember, you're in a match...koji

if the boy wake up now, he have to be very careful as he was very close to the huge breasts of Aline. And even if the sexy milf use them like pillows, she could use them, like heavy hammer, a thing that the boy need to be aware

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next