by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Nicole vs Koji: "hell in the room" match (complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Nicole vs Koji: "hell in the room" match (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Nicole vs Koji: "hell in the room" match.

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:31 pm

With his head swallowed by the huge, soft melons of Nicole, Koji can't breath and, more importantly, he can't see her knee blows coming.

Hit several times until his taut abdominals are softened, the poor boy cannot even scream in pain because of his voice being effectively muffled by those large smothering pillows.

During his painful punishment the poor boy has all the time to regret his own reaction, then his ability to think straight fades as he gets hit and suffocated into a helpless, half-conscious state.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Nicole vs Koji: "hell in the room" match (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Nicole vs Koji: "hell in the room" match.

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:39 pm

with a last crushing knee kick, nicole let the boy breathe, and release him from her painful jail. With the boy free, the impact of the last kick will probably send him against the wall. Nicole could easily, make him pass out into her cleveage, she could also send to the boy, a last powerful high kick, and let him collapse on the room... but it was too fast... nicole want to take her time for the boy, and make him regret to be an arrogant brat, Finally, nicole find an idea. If she can nicole try to put koji on a sitting position against the wall. and then she simply turn, and cover the boy's face with her large butt. Turned into a cute human chair, the poor koji has not choose but to obey to his mistress.

_ hum pretty comfortable baby... maybe I could enjoy this

and then nicole try to push more and more the boy against the wall

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:15 am

Forced to become Nicole's living throne, poor Koji is pressed against the wall with her curvy butt covering his face.

His face would sink deeper inbetween her buttcheeks as she presses more, thus capturing his head in such a taunting clenching hold of her glutes, where she can enjoy his muffled protests.

"Mffhhhhhh....". Unable to even turn his head to the sides in order to get some air to breath, Koji's small hands rise up to Nicole's glorious hips but with the boy preventively weakened their touch feels like a cute worshipping caress, rather than an attempt to push off.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:16 am; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:43 pm

_ Oh... Koji-baby... I just realize something quite embarassing.... I don't introduce myself.... it's important for you to know the name of the girl who crushed you...

a good news for koji is that nicole stop to sit on him, and stop to smother him with her large butt... a bad news for him, was that she put him on his feet by pulling his hair. Putting the boy against the wall, nicole face the boy

_ I am a former student of Aline-san... I'm 19 and my name is Nicole, and now I'm your mistress... understand that...brat !!!

then nicole smother the boy with her large cleveage, pushing him against the wall, pinning him without any mercy.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:45 pm

Nicole might be a student of Aline... but she seems as much expert in smothering as her voluptuous trainer, and equally effective.
Held in her butt-clench hold not so long to make him pass out, but long enough to make him completely weak, Koji has no strenghts to resist while she straightens him up and presses herself forward, engulfing his face inbetween her huge bosoms for an equally airtight and inescapable smother like the previous one.

"G-Gasp... s-stop I mffffff....". Not even allowed to speak, protest, give up or anything, Koji would struggle in panic from lack of air for a few moments, but soon the young mistress can feel the little boy starting to slow down nicely, getting tired from wasting his already scarce supply of oxygen in her cleavage smother pin.
Pressing him to the wall like that, the voluptuous amazon can enjoy the weakening movements of his little body uselessly trying to push off, feeling how cutely Koji would try with all his might not to pass out, but with each second spent in Nicole's sensually crushing hold he is getting sleepier.. and sleepier.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:20 am

_ hehehe... try again koji-baby... stop... You want that I stop... oh my poor baby... but it's not my fault, you want a match without any give up... so be a good boy, and just let me play with your tired body.

nicole act just if she does not notice the cute struggle of the boy, in the end, nicole just continue her deadly smothering, pushing the poor boy even more into her cleveage as she just enjoy, the cute feeling of the boy, losing his strenght against her soft pillows... soon the boy is on the verge of pass out, so nicole stop her breast smother, but only for tease him more

_ so boy, you want to say something to your mistress ?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:38 am

Held between the tight pressure of Nicole's huge, smothering breasts for an apparent eternity, poor Koji would finally stop struggling slowly becoming limp. But just as he finally accepted his fate and let himself pass out in the pillowy softness of her lethal bosoms, Nicole would not allow him to escape into blissful unconsciousness, pulling his face out of her cleavage as she looked down at him a triumphant smile.

As expected, Koji's baby face would look like he is just barely awakening from a nice nap, and it takes him a few seconds before he would manage to mumble a few, submissive words: "uhmmhh....p-please... I...I apologize...". All weakened and tamed, the boy belongs to Nicole now, all hers to do whatever she likes with his cute body.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:28 am

_ ohhh... Baby koji apologize... hum nice start boy... but not enough for me... fufufu

playing with the submissive boy, nicole tease him, and make him feel even more helpless and powerless. brutally, nicole strp the boy and rip his clothes, letting the boy, all naked against the wall. If she get there, nicole grab firmly his head and throw him violently accross the room, letting his crush against the destroyed bed. And then acting like a dominatrix, nicole start to crack her hand, and walk quietly towars the poor boy

_ who I am, baby ? said it... Who I am for you...naughty koji-baby ?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:52 am

After getting crushed onto the bed and hearing the taunting question of Nicole, Koji knew that reacting violently in his current conditions would be the same as committing a suicide, so he clenched teeth and swallowed his pride as the powerful girl towered over his beaten frame.

"Nghhh...y-you are... my mistress.... Nicole-sama...", he would mumble with a very embarassed voice, wishing that this was the right answer.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:24 am

_ yes koji, don't forget that... you're just my toy... and now it's time to play...

nicole is like crazy now, and koji could see that the amazon is not in a normal state. So he do the right choose, and accept to be the slave of the sexy mistress. With the poor naked boy on the destroyed bed, nicole jump on him, and take firmly his chin between her fingers. Slowly she force him to kiss her, raping the poor boy in the room of Aline. Nicole try to stay for a long time like this,.. on the top position, with a submissive boy... kissing him wildly. But nicole and her overhelming curves sensually start to destroy the poor boy. for the second time of his lifr, it seems that koji was the helpless toy of a powerful women.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Nicole vs Koji: "hell in the room" match (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Nicole vs Koji: "hell in the room" match (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next